What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wouldent dare try it here, maybe after you get your hairy paws on it you can get it tested, would love to see what it test at

Hmmm ok no problemo..it's a promise.... if I get that in rotation I will certainly get it tested! Remember my cat hair adds a good 5-10% THC % to all my dank fire!:smokeit:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOLY COW some collective in LA (Using SC Labs) tested something called "Honey Bud" it tested at 34.5% Total Active Cannabinoids.....dyammmn thats like 30% THC...talk about coma smoke ....I'm thinking of calling the OG Kush x UK Cheese the " 831-OG"....I don't know yet.

edit: I have been going through as many of the publicly available test on SC Labs website, I cannot find (other than the Honey Bud) anything that tested higher but I know most of their test's are private...it's only the collective (it seems) that let their test's become public for marketing purposes.

hotboxes

people that are scared to even get their meds tested, the high lvls. IDC what any kind of privacy thing you sign if the government wants that info they WILL get it. There are just as many people out there getting things tested as there is not I am sure of this. There are still paranoid stoners out there me being one of them lol

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

People growing legit strains producing crap?

Arminius

Veteran

As far as testing goes in our area, we have little to worry about. The lab that tests all of Weed Maps in Cali seems to be this lab, in our town. The guy even offered me a "local" discount, since most of their work is in the Bay Area.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
people that are scared to even get their meds tested, the high lvls. IDC what any kind of privacy thing you sign if the government wants that info they WILL get it. There are just as many people out there getting things tested as there is not I am sure of this. There are still paranoid stoners out there me being one of them lol

AHH I C said the blind man...well I can tell you I did show them my MMJ ID script so I can understand why some might be sceered. But where I live it is pretty damn chill if you stay legit (cough) well as close as one can get.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as testing goes in our area, we have little to worry about. The lab that tests all of Weed Maps in Cali seems to be this lab, in our town. The guy even offered me a "local" discount, since most of their work is in the Bay Area.

I got NO FUCKING local discount WTF man?????

lol no really how did you do that?

Arminius

Veteran

You have to learn how to work the angles bro... He is really interested in genetic testing, and I struck a cord discussing ECSD. He offered a 20% discount off the top..,

hotboxes

I can see how you can get very relaxed in your situation but for me until it is legalized on a fed level it don't mean crap as we can still see as they still mess with legal peeps all the time wasting more and more $ in labor its BS I know it you sure as hell know it but its true..... So until its legal, like grow it in my back yard no license to grow needed then I will get stuff tested but till then I have too much to loose putting my name out there like that. Most of what I grow is personal and what I can't consume myself within an amount of time till the next batch is ready then I get rid of it to a certain few people in my circle. Just my .02 cents bro but there again I am over 3k miles away and thats probably the only difference.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
I simply HATE all dispensary owners, ALL the ones I met were so money hungry vultures they made me sick, now to be fair I AM in this game for the money alone...but these guys "couch" themselves behind the words "compassionate, caregiver" and they are as far from that as evil is from good.
Yeah, same "compa$$ion" as big pharma - for $$$$$! :tumbleweed:

D

DaveTheNewbie

Now Dave before you scare everyone ..I TURNED that guy down and TOLD him why also. I said "I think your a ripoff, you'll NEVER see fire like this for $1600...send them that beaster crap then".....I was just talking to a good friend who is looking out for my back, I think I'll do fine .....thank god for good friends!

i feel for all the mexican brick weed farmers now outta business cause you can grow it local ... poor bastards :)

vangaurd

:), I know over on the left coast its a bit easier to grow but out here on the right coast where legalization is still 10+ years away your hands would be set on fire as fast as your product would fly out of your hand. Good mids is really all you are going to find on the street. Mega if you came through with your OG people would be begging to have it at whatever price!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:), I know over on the left coast its a bit easier to grow but out here on the right coast where legalization is still 10+ years away your hands would be set on fire as fast as your product would fly out of your hand. Good mids is really all you are going to find on the street. Mega if you came through with your OG people would be begging to have it at whatever price!

Vanguard...yeah (cough) I've heard, all 2nd hand of course, east coast prices are better than west coast..of course I would know nothing (cough) of this......rumor has it though it's ALL about the connect you have at the other end that makes it all work for everyone, and (so I have heard from (cough) overheard conversations) the LESS middle brokers you have the better.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have to learn how to work the angles bro... He is really interested in genetic testing, and I struck a cord discussing ECSD. He offered a 20% discount off the top..,

HE?? I had some worn out old (totally blazed) lady....she was not a happy camper either, guess her personal stash was mid's?

Arminius

Veteran

Ahh, I spoke with the owner for like 30 minutes, must have gotten through when she was on lunch lol.
This was a few months back though...

Latest posts

Latest posts