What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Silver your a FUCKING genius!

You mean a FoodSaver like THIS??? (this is mine and if you want a laugh that my g/f said to me the other day, "You know that FOODsaver has never seen FOOD?)

I have the one with the little pull pull out connector to that top of a mason jar lid thingy you just posted YESSSSSS!

:huggg:

picture.php

close up of connector piece;

picture.php

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

I have thought about that myself, but not sure if you can get enough pressure. May speed up the process slightly either way...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK been heating and purging and cooling (rinse and repeat) now I am getting a texture like "cookie dough" but softer....check this out is this OK or am I doing something wrong?

picture.php

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK last post tonight (had to much coffee with possible "contact" high on this budder/wax also lol).....semi-finished product, I will vac purge it once my little canning jar lid thingy arrives....I think I can vacuum purge with the FoodSaver and have on my hot water bath with low heat at the same time. For now that's the best I can do....finished product from 4 canes of "tane" and 2 Large tubes = 13 grams total weight from 100% USD buds.

My shooter tube;

picture.php

Semi-finished product 13 grams total (parchment is .08);

picture.php

Cat hair is for EXTRA potency.....:laughing:

picture.php

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Looks GREAT to me, when you can start handling it with your bare fingers and its not green, you know you are on the right path!

Now you got me jonesin for dabs...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well what do you do when your girlfriend is at the hospital all day, work isn;t calling you in? And your sitting on a bag full o bud and a case of "tane"?

Make an ounce of Ultimate Strawberry Diesel budder of course:laughing:

picture.php

mmm so good, just wish their was someone around to test it for me....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OK everyone please pray that my 49rs KICK Atlanta's ass this Sunday! Have a great weekend!

hotboxes

Out of all the teams that are in it this year I like to see the 49ers go all the way. They deserve it their defense is awesome this year, I stopped after paying attention to football after Pittsburgh couldn't even make the playoffs this year. The butter Looks amazing btw I'd love to be your tester............

Jamorg13

Out of all the teams that are in it this year I like to see the 49ers go all the way. They deserve it their defense is awesome this year, I stopped after paying attention to football after Pittsburgh couldn't even make the playoffs this year. The butter Looks amazing btw I'd love to be your tester............
My fuckin Hawks should have made it.. 49ers def deserve it though. At least they are west coast

D

DHF

I will be RIGHT there, homie.

He's like Nino Brown. He has a room full of naked women who process his concentrates for him. They have to work naked to ensure they aren't stealing any of the product.

:biggrin:
Well....as stated above ....He DOES have nekkid pussy hangin out doin SOMETHIN round all his shit , but me thinks the 4 legged kind`s not worth worryin about except fer pilferin a few leaves here and there on the lowers of the plants.....:biggrin:......

Souped up catnip......Bet your kitties sleep well Mega.......Awesome lookin shit despite the cat hair , and hope MIL recovers well with the medibles and caps if used once Chemo starts........

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Cat hair is no big deal unless you're allergic and can't open the bag let alone smoke the bud without your lungs tightening up cutting off airflow, sinuses become overwhelmed with muccus... And your eyes puff up and start watering...

But I mean as long as you're not allergic to cats, it looks yummy...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL my friends...(said with a Brooklyn accent)...."with friends like these...who needs enemies"! LOL