What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC is very interesting and so far (from what I've heard) a VERY good smoke..but it is NOT a large yielder....having said that I may put some CFL's in an unused bathroom too just flowdr out a few plants for friend "head stash"...I WILL run it outdoor again but top the FUCK outts here next time.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be on the road for 2-3 weeks (depending on if they let me celebrate Thanksgiving with my family) so my posting will be considerably less.....somewhat anxious as here out west we have some snow started, not really concerned about snow but Ice does scare the crap outta me...

Take care all, possibly moving to Fed-Ex Custom Critical for twice the money by December so that is good news, also have a lead on a NEW Greenhouse op possibility so I am cautiously excited but need to discuss more with the owner.

Have a great couple of weeks folks!:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL my friends! May god bless you all with joy and happiness with your family and friends for the holidays.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready for the next run

Getting ready for the next run

OK we cleaned up and the Veg room is cooking ....

In the next line-up is;

1) Blue Dragon
2) StrawChemD
3) Cherry AK-47
4)OG Kush x UK Cheese

So let's look at the flower room BEFORE we fill it up (we have 81 plants in the veg tent)....nice and CLEAN no PM,

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the HAWT GIRLSZ cooking;

Left side Cherry AK-47, front row StrawChemD, middle and rows 2-6 OG x UK Cheese (smaller plants)

picture.php

Blue Dragon on right and back
picture.php

more.....

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK NEW plan the 30 acres site blew the fuck up

OK NEW plan the 30 acres site blew the fuck up

OK all my plans just changed, some of you know I am going to "step up my game" so to speak......I really need/want to go big....my motto is; "Go big..or go home" so with that in mind here we go, into the brink one more time....(enjoy) :tiphat:

I have been talking to about 3 different parties the last had 30 acres in Corralitos area (south of Santa Cruz in the eastern hills)....2 others had greenhouses.

1) One of the GH's fell through (It was in Chico and just to far to be adequate ALTHOUGH it was amost perfect and over 34,000 square feet,

2) The 30 acre site just blew up, not going to happen, looks like ONE partner was negotiating without the permission of the OTHER partner...(sigh...stoner's)..o k moving on

3) I had a meeting with a retired CPA who has 150 acres on a ridge line in Big Sur, CA....simply beautiful, site has a completely remodeled 2700 sq foot house with 3,000 square foot deck (ocean views as far as the eye can see) and 1900 square feet of COVERED deck for entertaining and no one living in it. He is building a BRAND NEW 6,000 square foot greenhouse (completion date March 1st) by one of the pre-eminent greenhouse contractors for all the Salinas valley, this contractor is just finishing up a 10 acre (YES 10 ACRES) greenhouse in Nevada for a Chinese Multi-National corp getting into providing Chinese herbs in a BIG way in the US.

He has already built; 100 4 x 4 holes ready to go for a outdoor grow, over 2 miles of 8' deer fencing, two locked gates, private road 5 miles to the grow.

It is not final but the job would be a monthly stipend ($4k) per mos, living quarters (the house) and a piece of the monthly production from the greenhouse and the Outdoor operation, he runs two collectives and 2 delivery services so we have plenty of scripts.....needless to say the numbers are kinda crazy and I won't lie to you guys, I am a bit over-whelmed but going to step up my game.

Basically it's "plug and play".....so here we go...I go and view the actual site tomorrow or Wednesday..this is like a dream.....I cannot believe it.

If I do this I won't be doing much posting as I will up to my armpits in work but will try to start a thread in the Growing in a Greenhouse area.

More later......(knees shaking)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah will definately be running the Cherry AK-47 outdoor and in the GH, also running Arminus's 8-10 week Blue Dream strain, GSC (of course), some StrawChemD, Blue Dragon, and if I can find it Allen Wrench ( my personal favorite).....fingers crossed it all works out, it is 1:55 am and I cannot sleep lol

D

DHF

Calm down old man and get some sleep.......Just be safe and keep yer mouth shut......

Loose lips sink ships , and although you`re in medville with little to no worry bout LEO , your biggest concern will be rippers and that`s where garden security needsta be dialed as tight as I preach about environment.....

Good luck Mega and holler if I can help.....Return on investment means everything with bigger grow ops cuz they MUST be profitable ta pay the overhead of operating costs.....

Money don`t grow on trees....ok...so it does , but that depends on successful Harvey`s and fast end product distribution.....anyways......again.......

Go big or stay on da porch...no guts no glory ...If yas ain`t the lead dawg the scenery never changes......and all that other profound bullshit....lol.....so.....

Take care yo bidness and make shit happen.......then it`s......

Simple.....Babyshit........so.....

:peacock:........Handle it.....and....

Peace.....Freds......:ying:......

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
sounds good whats tha make up of Allen Wrench i just had some allen wrench wax from tha dispensary here that was killer but tha buds from it looked a lil whack n dark brown

bobblehead

Veteran
Allen Wrench is NYCD x Cheese I believe... Real unique flavor, strong high.

Freds... Good luck getting mega to keep his mouth shut... lol Just wait till you get that guy on the phone... :moon: :biglaugh:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Do it Mega, greenhouse growing with automated shading system, i think u would love it !

Edit, DONT DO IT, I just went back and read u story, that is some shady setup.

Why not just find some property and build u own greenhouse, u can build alot of m2 fore the money u allready have put out !

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do it Mega, greenhouse growing with automated shading system, i think u would love it !

Edit, DONT DO IT, I just went back and read u story, that is some shady setup.

Why not just find some property and build u own greenhouse, u can build alot of m2 fore the money u allready have put out !

Well I am proceding, have another meeting in Carmel scheduled today to meet at one of the dispensaries.

Moving slow and carefully,it could ALL fall apart still so it is FAR from a done deal yet

DKGrower - If I had the money available I would do exactly what you suggested..I just happen to live in literally the most expensive area in the United States as far as ..well everything goes!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Mister D! Time will tell......I have to go back to work on Thursday so I am NOT giving up the job until this is settled and I have a contract.

But I am hopeful it will come to fruition if this is what I am supposed to do....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Best of luck mega

Remember what they say - believe half of what you see, none'a what you hear..

Ultimately only you know your gut, but be wary - desperate people do desperate shit and rarely give a rat's ass about the wake they may leave..

:ying:

Grizz

Veteran
Best of luck mega

Remember what they say - believe half of what you see, none'a what you hear..

Ultimately only you know your gut, but be wary - desperate people do desperate shit and rarely give a rat's ass about the wake they may leave..

:ying:
also if it sounds to good to be true it usally is. rooting for that it is what you want.

Latest posts

Latest posts