What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Being privy to the details, I am rooting for you Mega! You deserve a good solid turn for once. Hmmm, I have said that to myself more and more lately... Went to fire up my compressor to start banging my rooms together, and bam! my regulator blew up on the compressor. Lost about 2-3 precious hours of construction. I know if I keep plodding along, it will come, as it will to you.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
What's "a 34k greenhouse" mean? 34k ft sq? Or is it lit up with supplemental lighting to the tune of 34k watts? Or is it an indoor grow with 34k watts?

:groupwave:

gurnt

I bet you wish you had 10 ,000 clone to sell in CO. are WAS. I hope you did not put all your cash up front there may be tanks on the street soon. The Fed. Will have to look the other way are do a full out war. to stop other states from pass laws.Seeing price in a free fall to day everyone try to dump before Was and Co become the biggest suppler
The fed can say no more fed money for stats that make it legal.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gurnt I agree totally with what you just said, let's just say my marketing is very secure and we have "locked in" our pricing at a very good price point, overall I agree.

Their are only maybe 3-4 GOOD years left, then it will be industrialized to a point where it will be fruitless.

(who said we didn't have 10,000 clones to sell...hmmmm?_

Grizz

Veteran
i know i sound ungratefull but fuck i hate colorado and washington are legale, the market is already flooded , now this. the economy is so fucked we cant get a decent paying job now the price of herb will really drop.

glad you got what you wanted mega, just hope it pays off.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
lulz

Just a funny observation on the paradox of the world in which we live v the world in which we're about to live v the world in which we all thought at one time we wanted to live.

:)

:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck me.....

Fuck me.....

(Slaps forehead)..Just got an email from the "new" business partner, he possibly wants another $10K down, never spoke of this when we met on Tuesday, I also made sure he knew I will NOT get even my little $8K stock option cash until March, he was ok with a monthly payment....until this morning.....arghhhh here we go!

I have about $2,500 cash advance left on one credit card but was going to use that for possibly the last monthly payment when I knew things would be tight...

Anyone want to invest in a situation that I could offer about +75% return on your money in about 4 months?

Christ......:wallbash:

bobblehead

Veteran
i know i sound ungratefull but fuck i hate colorado and washington are legale, the market is already flooded , now this. the economy is so fucked we cant get a decent paying job now the price of herb will really drop.

glad you got what you wanted mega, just hope it pays off.

and people think I'm crazy for staying in school instead of only growing... Please...

(Slaps forehead)..Just got an email from the "new" business partner, he possibly wants another $10K down, never spoke of this when we met on Tuesday, I also made sure he knew I will NOT get even my little $8K stock option cash until March, he was ok with a monthly payment....until this morning.....arghhhh here we go!

I have about $2,500 cash advance left on one credit card but was going to use that for possibly the last monthly payment when I knew things would be tight...

Anyone want to invest in a situation that I could offer about +75% return on your money in about 4 months?

Christ......:wallbash:

Having talked about this with you... I'm gonna tell you to just back the fuck out now and don't think twice about it bro.

Like I said, I don't think you're the only person who knows about this place. I think he's been shopping for investors... and what better way to woo them than show them a 34k sqft greenhouse... People only know what you tell them, and it works both ways.

You're gonna be making a monthly payment to this guy... A monthly financial obligation that you have to meet. How are you going to make it? Are going to be dependent on other people coming through for you in order to raise that capital? I don't write checks MY ass can't cash. Then, say you do come through... This guy has to come through as well and not rip you off for everything like that other guy who sold you on the delivery service.... His business plan was really great too as I recall. The only difference I see is that this guy has bricks and mortar to show you.

I guess what I'm getting at... Is why don't you just pay the PG&E bill and do your thing right in your basement... get a dehumidifier already! You can quit driving your truck and even pay off your house if you wanted by rocking out your basement the right way. Paying attention to detail. You want to go pro right? Do it. You can go back to driving trucks anytime... Staying off the road might be better for your driving record right now... lol... You'll have much more control over the situation in your basement than going into business with some bozo that keeps changing his mind. How are you supposed to establish trust when the conditions are constantly changing? It doesn't sound like he's as organized or well funded as you think.

Use your credit card to get a crop out of your basement... what would 4lbs do for you right now? And then stay on top of that shit and bang out 8lbs every 3 months... at $2k a unit, and I know you're getting better than that, that's $16k x 4 harvests = $64k... Of course you're gonna split that with grow bro, so $32k... and you can live off that, right? Save your money, rent a warehouse, expand on your own. You don't need to work for anyone Mega. You've come a long ways, and if you sit down and plan it out, you can run your own operation. You've networked with so many growers out there that have experience running large operations, and I know they would be more than happy to help you get set up.

And with President Obama re-elected, you're going to have health insurance even without the driving job.
:tiphat:

Oh... and like Joesy said... We now have 2 states where cannabis is legal for recreational use... How invested do you want to get in this? Cause like you said, it's all coming down very soon. Make some money, pay off your house or buy another or buy a few more houses... Ya know? Fucking plan for the future man!

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

Mega, with the best of intentions, bobble summed up my thoughts on this exactly. ..The same thoughts I was too lazy to jot down this morning. :)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys and Bobble;

RE> Having talked about this with you... I'm gonna tell you to just back the fuck out now and don't think twice about it bro. Bobble I HEARD every word you wrote and am taking it to heart, YOU just wrote my business plan for 2013.

I sat with Arminus at my kitchen table this morning and over a cup of coffee (and some buds I gave him), we discussed this and he gave me some good advice...walk away.....walk away now......anyone that changes the deal less than 36 hours later is NOT someone to get into business with.

Having said that....you guys should have seen this place it was fucking perfect (cry)..I mean....you could KILL IT in this place it was soooo right but the "partner" was soooo wrong.

I am not going to send in any Dirty Girls Scout beans, going to develope that lineage as well later (I want to see how your grow develops Bobble), Gro-Bro and I also had a long talk we are going to pay DOWN the CC Cards, tighten up our fucking grow, (Yes I am getting a commercial dehuey OR go to Arminus's doughnut circles or BOTH) and look for a small plot of land he and I together can go in on and grow on. And in March I will get my $8K (or less) stock money invest it in and flip it and rinse and repeat (wink wink)....and just build it up slowly so that WHEN a better deal comes along I will be in a better position to negotiate from strength.

Just another day in the life of a manic depressive, "Type A" ADHD grower!

edit: this might be a very big blessing in disguise!

Grizz

Veteran
bobble im tellin ya stay in school and make some $$$$ and get a retirment coming in besides what you make growing, smart u are.

mega you are making a sound decission, i cant see why you should have to put up much of anything if your doing all the hard work and he has the space already. maybe i missed something ..

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just read this in another thread;

re >Cookies going for $50g/$800oz by me in NY

My Dirty Girl Scout strain should produce a product that will bring TWICE that in NYC....just saying lol....

Josey yeah you don't have all the facts, in fact I EXPECTED to be hit with the large up front payment, when we ORIGINALLY negotiated just a monthly stroke I almost died...I think he had some time to think it over and NEW he needed more money...no problem I will just look for my OWN land or situation later.

Latest posts

Latest posts