What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

watts

ohms
Veteran
For sending clones, I find the best method is to just cut a good branch or two off the mother plant and wrap it in moist paper towels.. put it in a bag and vac seal it a bit, but not too much. then put it in a tupperware container and ship it 1-2 day shipping. The receiver can then take clones from the branch and root it themselves.

bobblehead

Veteran
Oh mega... If you had asked your boy, he would have told you to put the pyrex over boiling hot water.... But not a boiling pot of water, but rather boil a pot of water, remove it from the heat, and then put the pyrex over it.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Now that I think about it, turning up the heat to the point the coils were red hot would likely blow any container up...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK quick update on the backyard....

picture.php

more...This is GSC

picture.php

yes their on the roof .....GSC next

picture.php

Note the tight inter-nodal length amazing

picture.php

and....

picture.php

more later.....

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you do when your BROKE?

What do you do when your BROKE?

Make "budder" or have a friend with a Tamisian Extractor and some time...thanks Arminus! I might add -------> 100% purged! OH YEAH! 5 gram vials!

"Just a dab will do yah"

Ultimate Strawberry BUDDER! Oh yeah so smooth, soooo intoxicating.......put you on ur ass brudhha!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If anyone has a link to these little vials HIT me up please!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Make "budder" or have a friend with a Tamisian Extractor and some time...thanks Arminus! I might add -------> 100% purged! OH YEAH! 5 gram vials!

"Just a dab will do yah"

Ultimate Strawberry BUDDER! Oh yeah so smooth, soooo intoxicating.......put you on ur ass brudhha!

View Image

View Image

View Image

If anyone has a link to these little vials HIT me up please!
Must...invest...in...an...electric vacuum purger... My forearms will resemble Popeye with the fucking hand pump... Did a vacuum purge to 27HG at least 10 times, fml!
Gonna be hard to beat $70.00 per 1000 for those vials. My contact is the same one who provide packaging to Harborside. I am down to my last 10 vials so I will order more in another week or so.
I see you already have cat hair on the jars, at least try to keep it out of the BHO lol...

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cat hair ADDS to the potentcy......by about 10 times KNOCKED you on ur ass hell you've smoked my bud, then you smoked my cat!

EDIT: I SEE NO CAT HAIR in those pictures? Whatchu talking bout wilson?

bwahahahahah

Mister_D

Veteran
Mega - Makes me want an ice cream sundae with some of your special chocolate topping :biggrin:. Going to ask you hold the cat hair. Even if it does add potency, i'm quite sure I don't want your cat getting stuck in my teeth... Rates right up there with coco in the ear ;)

Mister_D

Veteran
I still see no cat hair..but isn't that a dog in your buns????

Maybe :biggrin:

Mister D..where DID you find that picture?

That gentleman is my girl's ferocious guard dog :sasmokin:. Got to be carefull around him though, he might nibble on you or worse lick you to death :biggrin:. The real security system roams the yard, and let's just say he doesn't let anybody that doesn't live in the house in the yard.... PERIOD :biggrin:.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like scratches not hair ;)
Damn I bet that shit does put you out!
Can you describe the taste? did it keep any of the ultimate flavor?

Mister_D

Veteran
Is little man airborn in that picture? What brand of bun? (Sorry...I've always wondered LOL)

Sort of, i'm holding him over the couch, feet weren't touching. Think it may have been a sweet heart bun? Really not sure to be honest :laughing:. If you always wondered, why not just ask? ;)

Mega produces only the finest cat hair, with at least 40% thca...:cathug:

Maybe you should drop the whole the medical thing, and enter an exciting career in advertisment marketing :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outdoor update

Outdoor update

Stuff's looking good if only my backyard had ALL day sunlight (sigh)..

picture.php

picture.php

Royal Dane x WW x Uldoz

picture.php

Gunna be some PURPLE bitches

picture.php

NYCD x Bubba Kush

picture.php

more next post

Last edited: