What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
The link gives the message that the video is a duplicate of one already uploaded, not sure what is up with that, I have never seen that message before. If you go to youtube and log into your account it will have your username in the upper right, click on it and then click Video Manager and this will give you a list of your uploaded videos. If you only get that error message on your video I would delete it and reupload it. Let me know if you have any questions.

5th

Veteran
This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:
Open this content in a new window

Not sure what thats all aboot...heh heh...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The link gives the message that the video is a duplicate of one already uploaded, not sure what is up with that, I have never seen that message before. If you go to youtube and log into your account it will have your username in the upper right, click on it and then click Video Manager and this will give you a list of your uploaded videos. If you only get that error message on your video I would delete it and reupload it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Major going to relax after a nice drive down to but cold Monterey this morning with some World of Tanks and Skyrim, then I'll re-tackle the video challenge....I'll figure it out..might take me a few weeks but I'll get it.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of Skyrim here a funny and curse filled video

[YOUTUBEIF]uhBiNx749Zw[/YOUTUBEIF]

LMAO...that is some funny shit...that guy is like a BAD ASS hehehe, I needed a good laugh, my g/f punked out on me tonight to go to the movies cuz she is like 40+ and cannot cut the apron strings to her mom...grrrr . I should make those Badass gauntlets and kick some ass!

OK going to give the BoobTube upload another attempt....:wallbash:

EDIT: Ok Major WHERE? do I find the link to embed between the YouTube brackets?

Last edited:
G

Guest 88950

How to embed videos.

Go to youtube.

Click "share" button.

Copy that into your buffer (ctrl-c)

For example, the link I just posted above: http://youtu.be/JAN0HHVGAp4

What you wanna do is take only the part I've bolded. If you put the whole thing in there, it will redirect this thread to youtube and generally fuck shit up.

So you take that part and you put it between these tags:

....youtubeif]JAN0HHVGAp4[/youtubeif........

replace the ... with [ and end with ]

that was from ANTI's post in the video section of the tokers den.....in stumpy mcgee's thread....not sure how he got it posted w/o it automatically inserting the video but his post is easier to understand.

now back to my bowl of c99

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How to embed videos.

Go to youtube.

Click "share" button.

Copy that into your buffer (ctrl-c)

For example, the link I just posted above: http://youtu.be/JAN0HHVGAp4

What you wanna do is take only the part I've bolded. If you put the whole thing in there, it will redirect this thread to youtube and generally fuck shit up.

So you take that part and you put it between these tags:

....youtubeif]JAN0HHVGAp4[/youtubeif........

replace the ... with [ and end with ]

that was from ANTI's post in the video section of the tokers den.....in stumpy mcgee's thread....not sure how he got it posted w/o it automatically inserting the video but his post is easier to understand.

now back to my bowl of c99

Thank you SSH...and the search functionality(?) on this site sucks so bad I gave up using it a long time ago, so again...thank you

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK ...ledt's try this for the ..uhhh...welll at least 5th time, thank you SSH :thank you:

[YOUTUBEIF]Cbidqf_Iqto[/YOUTUBEIF]

picture.php

Omg I did it ..well with a lot of help, could not have figured this out w/o Major Cottonmouth and SuperSIlverHaze, thanks guys!

5th

Veteran
Great job Mega :tiphat: I'm gonna make a vid one of these days....soon as I figure out how to grow weed that is lol.

BldSwtTrs

Cool video Mega. Good idea. Definitely tough to fully capture the awesomeness of a grow without professional photography equipment.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool video Mega. Good idea. Definitely tough to fully capture the awesomeness of a grow without professional photography equipment.

Well that was just my using my digital Camera CannonA590 that has the capability to shoot digi-movies. Next time I am going to use the Sony Digital Video camera and see if it has a "tungsten?" setting to filter out some of the HPS light.

I'll do another movie before chop so stay tuned, I should include the veg tent and some of the rez area to show the whole setup.

Thanks for stopping by BldSwtTrs! :blowbubbles: