What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Abused DOG update!

Abused DOG update!

OK cool cat's here is some shot's of some reefer I just trimmed up....it is House of Love's "Abusive Dog" and I gotta say it is sticky a mutha -fooker and has a very good nose. I will be having my official tester (looks at Arminus) try it tomorrow!

Enjoy!

picture.php

drool!

picture.php

I am VERY excited!

picture.php

This is the Jeremy Lin of bud!

picture.php

And gang, this was one that somehow at the end got looking real bad and was VERY yellow (not normal yellow either) so wait till we see the other two, this just might continue to be in my rotation, VERY nice boo!:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
....and I do not want to hear any comments about cat hair! You have been warned! And I was not done trimming some of these buds so yes I already know that as well....hmmmphh

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Ok buddy, you beat me to it! haha looks great dude! keep it green homey.

aod

edit* You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to megayields again.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and I am NOT going back to work this week, I drove 3 hours one way to have them tell me to come back next Tuesday....they couldn't have just told me that over the phone! (shakes his head)

Thanks guys I just got out of the room I am SOOOO excited, the buds just keep swelling and getting fatter and harder, this IS going to be my best crop yet!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I had ESPN on DJ and couldn't resist, you know I am NOT at all a fan or view any NBA in over a decade BUT this new kid Jeremy Lin has SUCH a great attitude and story I am now heading down to local bars (and I don't even drink) to watch the game last night against Sacramento Kings (they suck big time)....HELL my own Warriors had a shot at him but their so stupid they let him (and about 100 other top players) go!

Yeah he is totally bringing me back to the NBA but ONLY for Knicks games!

bobblehead

Veteran
Yeah I had ESPN on DJ and couldn't resist, you know I am NOT at all a fan or view any NBA in over a decade BUT this new kid Jeremy Lin has SUCH a great attitude and story I am now heading down to local bars (and I don't even drink) to watch the game last night against Sacramento Kings (they suck big time)....HELL my own Warriors had a shot at him but their so stupid they let him (and about 100 other top players) go!

Yeah he is totally bringing me back to the NBA but ONLY for Knicks games!

This is your "consciousness of thought" thread? lol... :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes ..U gotta a problem with that???

My consciousness can include Jeremy Lin and the NBA....heh! It can't hold much more than that but....btw how is the moldy floor going? That looks bad.

5th

Veteran
yes ..U gotta a problem with that???

My consciousness can include Jeremy Lin and the NBA....heh! It can't hold much more than that but....btw how is the moldy floor going? That looks bad.

Best... convo killer ...ever ...lmao

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahh come on....it's just Bobble, he bust my balls all the time ..so I just bust em back! Actually he is a really good grower and I consider a good friend!

UPDATE: PLants are really getting close to chop ....their fan leaves are really yellowing up nicely...trying to squeeze the last of the nutrients out.....I can hardly wait till CHOP! WOO HOO!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YouTube update

YouTube update

OK gang, going to try and take some video to upload to YouTube...channel is Megayields but I think I can post it here as well somehow, It is impossible to get a idea of my flower room with just pictures. I designed it after seeing some of Heath's design's and it ia KISS simple , just 3 level's of shelves, and about 90 #2 smarties all hand watered in a 8' x 10' rectangle, so hopefully in a bit you 'll see some video, actually it will have to be when the lights are on as I don't have lighting source on my video camera.

Stay tuned!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Mega... Once you upload to YouTube you can embed your vids in your post using the lil YouTube button in the advanced posting dialogue. (I can help if needed.) If security is a concern you could put your vids on a flashdrive and upload from an internet cafe along your trucking route.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Check the white balance setting on your camera and if you can use the one for Tungsten, it will make the video come out a little blue instead of a lot yellow. Looking forward to the show!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK don't flame me 1st time YouTube imbed

OK don't flame me 1st time YouTube imbed

unsuccessful BoobTube upload attempt #1

Last edited: