What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields re-birth - Pheonix rising

grow nerd

Veteran
megayields' mistake was not reserving the first several posts for future pictures.

We would be at page 10 by now if he did.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Abja, thank you for visiting my humble thread........I have a question is Pure Kush and LPVK related?

I do agree with you on the Blue Dream but as Schrews has already commented on, I don't ship my boo anymore east, so it's a local clientele that I am delivering and unfortunately it's NOTHING but POT SNOBS, has to be the GG#4, OG or some GSC variant, diesels still move and I am growing some pure SKUNKS as well (I have my own accidental "Dirty Girl Scout" variation and a Ultimate Strawberry Diesel x UK Cheese ..another "accident") I may still save 3-4 spots for the BD I have not entirely thrown out the idea of not growing her but I have to think of marketing, I'm on this game for the paper booboo, I know that bothers some but at least I'm honest about my intentions, and I want to grow different varieties and had grown BD for many years, thanks for stopping by

It's a pleasure to stop by man. The honor is mine.

I don't believe the Pure Kush and LVPK are related. If they are then the PK is dominated completely by whatever it was crossed with. It could have been Purple Kush and not pure kush, which is a cut that was big in the bay area for years. That would make more sense considering the name Las Vegas Purple Kush

I know about the pot snob mentality in the bay. After spending some time in Denver during this last cup I was reminded of how much of a bubble we live in out here. They were selling outdoor for 20/g that you would have to dig in our trash to find. We wouldn't give that away to our friends.

Most of the demand I see locally is for OG, Chem, Sour, GSC, or something of the sort. There is the ocassional request for Jack varieties, but that usually comes from women. It doesn't matter how nice the dream is, it's hard to sell locally in quantity.

I've had mine out under the trees for a few days now, and they'll be going into their 100 and 200 gallon pots tomorrow. I've got a depo that's 10 days in already. It's almost all GG #4, Pure Kush, SFV, SSH and then a few crosses we made and tested last year.

Tangerine Diesel X Plushberry #4 and #2. I really love those orange/diesel terps. Especially with the demand for concentrates growing as much as it has.

My full season will be almost all GG#4, Chem D, (2) TDXPB's, and a few SSH plants(they take forever!).

If you make it out to the cup we should link up.We'll have a big booth there with Unknown Prophet, Yes4Prop215, and some of our other friends.Check for House of Meds SF, ABF, Frost Factory, and Life is Good Healing.

Best of Luck

Iachdo

I would never do the ssh outside again. I like the thing to come down last is the dreams. We are trying a few new things this year has anyone tried any kush-n-cheese dessert diesel or sour blueberry they have good vigor so far they are just a bit behind the cj and dreams. To grow nerd tall trees like redwoods actually absorb most there water from the fog which is why they mostly grow close to the coast. I think as long as you could suppose the thing I don't see why you couldn't get it huge. My personal fetish is width I don't care for height.

grow nerd

Veteran
On second thought, shame on me. I know better but failed to do the right thing, again. I've been through roller-coaster rides in life and know what failure feels like as well. And this type of stuff doesn't help at all, even if we're all adults. Only goes to show flaws in my character and how immature I am, I guess, poking fun at someone else's expense.

megayields is probably going through a difficult time and could use some well wishes, rather than insults, even if he is an idiot.

:deadhorse

That said, this is a pretty good thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86591

megayields: my apologies, and wishing you better luck in the future. Growing isn't everything. In fact, hardly anything.

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
im not sure why people wait so long, im pulling on our first light dep and ready to put in my second grow of light dep. where im at we didn't tarp till may 4th and in full bloom 6 weeks before even having to tarp. we always tried to get 3 pulls in the mid spring-late summer

immortal

Hey megayields, I hope you havent gone into hiding again. I pray you diddnt get shutdown again this year. Is Anti still working on this project with you, looks like he disappeared after the issues you guys had last year. Good luck on the project!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
lets break down some fantasy numbers:

option A: grow 10lbs blue dream plant, sell for 1200/lb .... may take weeks or even months to sell in cali.
option B: grow 5lbs kush plant, sell for 2000/lb .... well sell in a matter of days.

Them are no Fantasy Numbers!! Them are spot on!! I still get 2 for my GH Kush here in So Cal!! Here are a couple of my old pics...I am starting a new place, with another 6-8 thousand sq ft GH...will be posting of that soon-- :tiphat:

Bongstar420

That happened in a taxed and regulated grow eh?

Hard to believe you can sign a contract like that and have a court ignore it.

Long boring story....it was really the "investor" who was the shitbag...literally left us in the desert with 4 unbuilt greenhouses and a veg room with shitloads of plants...everybody lost....

grow nerd

Veteran
The other obvious part of the story is that the investor saw the project failing and decided to cut his losses.

grow nerd

Veteran
kmk420kali said:
option A: grow 10lbs blue dream plant, sell for 1200/lb .... may take weeks or even months to sell in cali.
option B: grow 5lbs kush plant, sell for 2000/lb .... well sell in a matter of days.

but according BackYard Farmer if you are growing commercial outdoors then surely your entire garden must consist of Blue Dream!!!

(Backyard Farmer please feel free to ignore this post just as you tend to selectively avoid any response to your random spewing of bad vibes across ICmag.)

I dunno, I grew a bunch of Blue Dream and Green Crack last season for my first outdoor grow and got cashed out for all 80+ less than a week after they were dry.

*shrug*

How'd your Kushes work out?