What's new

Mega Millions $500,000,000 next drawing

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^Not if you dedicated yourself to helping others, S4L. You could make a real difference.

nearly goes w/o saying bro, I was already thinking about how sweet it would be to build a massive home style rescue center for cats & dogs, could be funded forever through a trust. Couches, beds, pillows, big screen TVs, top quality food, biscuits, catnip and hot n' cold running belly rubs for everyone.......

of course there'd be plenty of friends & people to help as well but I'm a sucker for our furbabies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I recall one big winner from back east that chose his numbers from his favorite athletes jerseys, this would be a good way for some of you sports fans to maybe pick a few obscure numbers.

I'm thinking of playing the birthdays of the 3 people I hate the most, I know one set 10/19; the others I'll have determine by asking a couple of their friends. Playing the birthdays of loved ones has never worked before but I'm gonna try them again anyway.

dread

Veteran
with that kind of money,i would by my whole country(belgium)& call it ganjaland.....

Protea

hahaha, and the EU would let you, as long as they got to keep brussels.
I would be youre fist imigrant. citizen 2 of ganjaland, rolling in green province. hashtown, layin street.

seriously though i wild open a rescue senter like stoner, only not restricted to animals, but open to anyone that feelt they needed a little rescuing.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seriously though i wild open a rescue senter like stoner, only not restricted to animals, but open to anyone that feelt they needed a little rescuing.

have it your way bro, I'd just be careful about whose belly you're rubbin' on.......

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well when I win that 500 Million I'll take that 200 or so million after taxes and take 10 Million and put it in safe investments and live off of just the interest. I'd take another 10 Million and spend it on paying off all my debts getting all health/dental issues that I've put off because of lack of money, taken care of and then blow the rest of that 10 Million on travel and having the best year of indugence most people ever experience. I'd also give a million dollars to each and every family member and good friend.

That would leave me with about 150 Million or so that I would then invest by opening a bunch of small sound businesses across the country to create as many new jobs for the country as I can. Since my needs will be covered by that first 10 Million in safe investments I could take all the profit from all these businesses and just keep expanding and creating more and more decent wage (fair salary most people should be able to reasonably live on) jobs. I'd try to set it up that the corporation all this would become would keep doing this even after I'm gone. Hopefully too it would go well enough that the corporation would never have to open itself to investors and thereby never have to serve the will of shareholders or other entities that might try to change the model to increase thier own personal profit.

If successful that's the best way I can think of to ultimately make that money do the most good for the most people.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
bought $20 worth of tickets.
winning ticket right here baby!~
everyone i know will be far better off
off the grid goes a ho!
peace n gl homies!

stc9357

Yeah might go buy one for today, I would help a tremendous amount of people always wanted to have my own electrical company a big one

mrcreosote

Veteran
I'd buy a solar panel company and donate to presidential campaigns.

Leverage millions into billions.

American as apple pie.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Food for thought.

Even though this is a enormous amount of money, you could still not afford Spielberg's new yacht.

stevenspielbergsyachtinmarmaristurkey001.jpg

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Hell yeah.

I'd have 3 2013s, just for myself.

A Switzer R1KX, Alpha Omega, and a Egoist.

Then another 3 R34s!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I really REALLY dig NY pizza & Nathans hot dogs, a Cessna Citation would be a must and beats the hell out of delivery times by these guys.......

4022799193_017351f77f.jpg

3-5 million buys a really nice jet.

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Your going to have to share that jackpot Bobby!! I have the winning ticket too!! :woohoo:

I got my winner yesterday, wooohooo! Sharing is caring!

*EDIT: We're gonna be soo busy building schools across America (at first...) for our children's future! yeah!

Latest posts

Latest posts