What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mega 120k watt warehouse grow

T

The Sensi Rebel

Wow! I'm baffled.

Here I am just starting to move from personal to growing personal and a little more for on the side money.

and to think I'm running 2 strains only, I'm going to have to upgrade and diversify my portfolio!

I'm trying to get my beans without it being a pain in the dick (not computer savvy lol) let alone starting my own cash crop op. Its unfathomable of the weight you got off.

I REALLY need to start networking..

..any advice..?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Wow! I'm baffled.

Here I am just starting to move from personal to growing personal and a little more for on the side money.

and to think I'm running 2 strains only, I'm going to have to upgrade and diversify my portfolio!

I'm trying to get my beans without it being a pain in the dick (not computer savvy lol) let alone starting my own cash crop op. Its unfathomable of the weight you got off.

I REALLY need to start networking..

..any advice..?

I can't remember the exact name of the site but there is a place local breeders are selling their seeds.
Or you can get on the seedbay's private breeders gear good luck headband 707:tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, thanks 707 funny how certain words like s@nnies wont show up, guess gypsy wants it that way.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Man that was beautiful. You have my wheels turning even after as much cookies and og as I can smoke. Top notch sir!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Damn AM nice story who gives f**k when this grow took place it was docemented just fine ive never saw a grow this big and most others havent either i wish i had been following along but i just read stright threw nice job on the 2 year strech maby some day uill get another chance

jason33

WANTED TO SAY HI, FROM DETROIT,MI. THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOME , BUT KNOW I HAVE CANCER, IT HAS SPREAD. SO KEEPIN HEAD UP, THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason33

THANK ALL YOU ALL////THIS SITE ROCKS///MORALS

THANK ALL YOU ALL////THIS SITE ROCKS///MORALS

:thank you::huggy::yay:HELLO , IM JASON FROM DETROIT/ THANK ALL U , SO NICE. THANK YOU SIR.

J

Javadog

I hope that you are happy bro.

You are just going on ahead....we'll be along shortly.

:0)

JD

B

BasementGrower

man i really would love to do something about half the size.. even a quarter the size would be fun.. how much do u think it costs to get that going?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not as much as you would think.... so much was rigged improperly.... electrical was biggest cost, spaggetti highway was not a cheap undertaking....
probably could have been done better cheaper if done right.....

but the pvc tents wrapped in tarps & orca..... super cheap & effective. nutes were a big cost that could have been avoided.....

real estate is a major cost, once they kno what u r gonna do in their industrial warehouse space it's triple or more priced..... ime.

eric2028

Veteran
hey avinash, im experimenting with different nutes. right now i use ionic but was looking for something better. i picked up gh flora series. did u follow their feeding chart when u tried it? i ve read that it could burn some plants at recommended doses. btw im in promix bx(drain to waste feeding schedule).

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have used gh according to their schedule, however i think lucas w a couple aditives is equally good.
8 micro 16 bloom
koolbloom liquid and orr powder
ill get at ya w more answers when i gots more time

i liked ionic tho, what's ur quarrel w it?

eric2028

Veteran
ive used ionic base nutes for the last 3 years. adding monster bloom during flowering. im looking for ways to improve.never tried anything else. seems like i go through alot at 20ml/gallon. im also planning an outdoor grow and was also looking for something more cost effective. as i plan on using 200 gal pots. thanx

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like botanicare pbp, altho generally use lucas formula or maxi these days. also use monster bloom on the reg when its time to drop the N mid to late flowering. GH floraseries is hella tried and true, never new and improved so it is what it is and it works.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
What a thread!

Thank you for sharing, even if you have crappy cell phone pics. =)

:respect: