What's new

Meeting, befriending, and hanging with other growers

And of course, we ladies have to watch for men who do the exact same thing you describe women of doing as well. I don't hate you at all. Unfortunately, you sound bitter. :(

Those aren't my words. It was advice from a friend although I pretty much do agree with everything regarding girlfriends in this business. But you're right it could apply for a grower woman who has a boyfriend who is not a grower or not accepting of growing.

But in my experience stoner/grower ladies usually date stoner/grower guys almost every single time. There are LOTS of grower guys who date chicks that are not cool with growing. It is a generalization but it mostly applies to guys.

99.9% of guys think their girlfriend/wife would never in a million years be the reason they got busted but it's scary how often it happens.

I'd guess around 90% of busts happen when a "best friend/business associate" or a "girlfriend" runs his/her mouth about the grow or just straight up rats on the grower. So if you eliminate those 2 groups of people from never ever ever knowing about your grow it cuts down the risk of getting busted SIGNIFICANTLY. And when your talking 5+ years fed time, it's worth it.

Not saying you should never ever have a girlfriend, I just strictly believe the girlfriend should never know, no matter how much you think you can trust her. But once you find a girl and you feel you absolutely have to get "serious" with her, she's the one for you, your thinking marriage + kids, then it's time to seriously consider giving up the game, or only growing a couple plants for personal if you must.

Latest posts

Latest posts