What's new

Meet George Jung, The Notorious Cocaine Smuggler Who Inspired The Movie ‘Blow’

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I wonder if it´s possible to take cuttings from this plant. Or do you need a male as well as female plant for making seeds?
When I checked out the website of the link I posted above I couldn´t find a price list.

we have taken cuttings successfully , and you only need 1 plant to make seeds ...

shithawk420

Veteran
Sorry if someone said something but how do you get seeds? Is it legal like poppies and you just can't cultivate it?

shithawk420

Veteran
another question just pooped into my mind. Can sniffer dogs detect the coke in the plants?

It's possible.i would assume they would smell the solvents used to make the coke first.i did a little bit of coke a few months ago and it's got a distinctive taste and smell.its not unpleasant to me.its hard to describe.almost like menthol? Best I can think of right now.

I don't think Noth American dogs would be able to tell.South American dogs probably would.thats a good question actually.

shithawk420

Veteran
and what happens if you smoke a coca spliff?

Oh damn.that was probably almost 20 years ago.it was good weed dipped in a little coke.i was like 15 or 16.i just started drinking heavy then too.im sorry if I'm breaking the rules but I consider this educational.honestly if your drinking enough you don't even feel the coke.basically sobers you up unless your going to town.i don't even like it anymore.but right now? Yeah I'd do a little.i like the taste

Cuddles

Oh damn.that was probably almost 20 years ago.it was good weed dipped in a little coke.i was like 15 or 16.i just started drinking heavy then too.im sorry if I'm breaking the rules but I consider this educational.honestly if your drinking enough you don't even feel the coke.basically sobers you up unless your going to town.i don't even like it anymore.but right now? Yeah I'd do a little.i like the taste

Then you are smoking very nasty crack.

bloody hell, that doesn ´t sound good to me at all! sounds like this could lead to addiction. Hell, I´m currently trying to give up fags (but haven´t managed yet!)

the coca tea version sounds more pleasant :)

mexweed

Veteran
there are conspiracies abounding as to what coke actually does with the extracted active ingredient, also dogs are trained to smell something that is "off", so it's less about them smelling the alkaloids inside the leaf and more about them alerting to the leaf in general in the first place, among other things there are laws in regards to importing agricultural products regardless of drug status, so they alert to the leaf and then the package gets checked and it then becomes discovered it is coca leaf

shithawk420

Veteran
Do coka plants have a distinctive smell? Never seen one in person.if I did I'd probably be killed.i don't really wanna fuck around with the mafia.dealing with those guys is bad enough with weed.coke? Hell no!

troutman

Seed Whore
Do coka plants have a distinctive smell? Never seen one in person.if I did I'd probably be killed.i don't really wanna fuck around with the mafia.dealing with those guys is bad enough with weed.coke? Hell no!

There's no aroma anywhere like Cannabis. You could have 20 plants in the other room
with no carbon filtration or other odor neutralisation method and nobody would know.
Just don't tell anyone and nobody will care or find out.

shithawk420

Veteran
There's no aroma anywhere like Cannabis. You could have 20 plants in the other room
with no carbon filtration or other odor neutralisation method and nobody would know.
Just don't tell anyone and nobody will care or find out.

That's pretty much what I figured.still it's a lot of work for probably little reward.i could probably synthesize something similar in days.just need a chemistry set

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

It's called an "oolie"

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Technically, you don't really get high from smoking coke because . . . blah blah blah . . . :D Google can tell you more.

Once you crystallize it - by boiling it with an alkali (like baking soda) - it chemically changes and smoking becomes the best delivery method. Boom. Straight to the body's pleasure zone. But even though you may spend the rest of the night - and hundreds of $s more - nothing will equal that first blast. Nose candy is the same. That first big line is the best you will have for that entire session.

shithawk420

Veteran
Technically, you don't really get high from smoking coke because . . . blah blah blah . . . :D Google can tell you more.

Once you crystallize it - by boiling it with an alkali (like baking soda) - it chemically changes and smoking becomes the best delivery method. Boom. Straight to the body's pleasure zone. But even though you may spend the rest of the night - and hundreds of $s more - nothing will equal that first blast. Nose candy is the same. That first big line is the best you will have for that entire session.

Say what? Are you saying smoking coke won't get you high? Not crack but coke? Pretty sure I've gotten high smoking powder.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Not that I am suggesting that you do, but . . . if you ever smoked real coke crystal - crack - you would not have to say "pretty sure I've gotten high" . . . you would know. As for me, I am done with anything but cannabis. As age creeps up, you have to start thinking about the health of your ticker and lungs and nose . . . :rasta:

herbgreen

Veteran
Free base is what crack is that is what makes it so available by flame

Yeah, dont bother with coke its addictive:snap out of it:

stick with the green herbs:smokeit:

If your looking for snow caps ...climb a mountain

And bring your coca tea you might really need it to help with the altitude :coffee:

shithawk420

Veteran
Not that I am suggesting that you do, but . . . if you ever smoked real coke crystal - crack - you would not have to say "pretty sure I've gotten high" . . . you would know. As for me, I am done with anything but cannabis. As age creeps up, you have to start thinking about the health of your ticker and lungs and nose . . . :rasta:

I've smoked crack too.obviosly it's different.ive done a lot of drinking and drugs.cant say I've remembered everything though.worst thing I've ever done is drinking though.thats why my avi is Lahey from trailer park boys