What's new

Meds215 2014 Outdoor Mountain Grow 18 150 gallon pots

Sleeper7784

thanks for all the advice guys ive decided to do 8 150 gallons pots,
6 white widow and 2 blue cheese. also i am going to do 4 45 gallon pots, not sure what strain yet i am going to start shopping on craigslist and bud trader for some acclimated vegging teens. My other 10 plants are now in 200 gallons at another property so its all good.
anyway 18 would of been crowded and i am next to a church, bus stop all that bad stuff so i dont need any problems from babylon, i moved to this house without knowing the 600 feet from church thing and didnt know there was a bus stop until i was already here, but i have my garden very well hidden no one can see it from any direction. wish me luck this season. cheers from Nor CalView Image

And the show goes on. Glad to here those kids didn't scare ya to bad. Fuck'em.

sticky367

So finally I get to go outside this year, this inside stuff is fun but i really like the sun.

5 Candyland (Bay Area Platinum Cookies x Grand Daddy Purple)

5 Key Lime Pie (Cherry Kush x Fire OG x Durban Poison)

4 Regulator Kush (Reversed Bubba x AJ's Sour D) x SFV OG

and

4 UK Cheese which i know if this is a good cut these should yield decent
Looks great so far and the strains sound like some winners! If ya have a dog that doesn't mind being stained outside at night, no one will be hopping that fence!

epicorchard

Probably go for a solid wood fence next year. I quick non permanent privacy fence is usually a dead give away.

I also recommend blacking out your hoop house when you run lights, but I'm guessing you already do that.

Also, remember that your plants will surely grow taller than your current fence and thus be visible.

Look'n good, Keep it up!

Meds215

heres an update, the blueberry cheese's are like week 1 into flower and the white widows are still transitioning slightly. the wind yesterday knocked my fence on the plants and i lost some branches, just one of the things im dealing with the season. i just know that im doing the best i can and whatever i yield is more then i had before so no more counting elbows before there dry and smokable
20140813_093659_Richtone_HDR.jpg

Meds215

and heres pics from the other property,
dealing with broad mites on a few plants, another thing im dealing with this season. but remember no counting elbows before there dry in a bag. just doing the best i can. whatever i get is what i get.
20140813_124426_Richtone_HDR.jpg

20140813_191610_Richtone_HDR.jpg

S

StanKDanK

damn i thought i was the only one getting that wild wind yesterday.that shit was at least 40mph gusts

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So whatever happened with the harvest?
Did things go well for you or was it a total bust?
Not finishing a thread always makes me go UH-OH!?

Meds215

It was a great season i pulled 20# off the 12 plants, 4 of the 12 were in 45 gallons, the other 8 were in 150 gallons. Almost all of them stayed beblow the fence line it was a great season

20140829_122857_Richtone_HDR.jpg

20140917_123651.jpg

20141014_132139.jpg

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
very nice garden meds ... The pallets do they help with bugs or do you move them with a forklift? Just wondering I see guys on pallets more often as i'm gameplaning for full season.

Meds215

very nice garden meds ... The pallets do they help with bugs or do you move them with a forklift? Just wondering I see guys on pallets more often as i'm gameplaning for full season.

sorry for the 4 months late reply, i do pallets so the roots aren't on hot concrete and also i move my smarties with a pallet jack in the winter and spring. I like to consolidate into a corner of the yard and tarp it not into the high profile look if i can avoid it.