What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
I was gifted these seeds last year and have been trying to grow them since but any females ive gotten are incredibly prone to producing nanners. I would assume its a unstable line, but none the less is has fucking up a crop or two of mine by seeding near by plants.

The smoke that came from the bud that was the least seeded was an incredibly intense and potent. THe smell was very fuely and sour

When i made rosin out of it, the taste was almost like pure kerosene and in my honest opinion it was a bit to fuely to be pleasent for me. But i knew others who enjoyed it.

This experience has definitely turned me off from medman seeds till i learn they are more stable. The flavor was one of the best ive experienced for fuel, the yeilds were a bit below average but dense nugs

Med man is banned from IC for a reason. Hes got a really hot head and doesn't know how to communicate that well with others.

Ive pretty much switched my whole garden over to beanhoarder seeds and have been loving it ever since.

dreaded

I've tried 4 of med mans kinds and got nothing but the best. Kerosene kush disappointed me... but only because I was looking for serious gas smells... the high was very good. ...ijs
You can probably say something about the way he dealt with you.(or people)... but... I think he has verry nice kinds....

& since were on the subject.... where can I find some rock star kush...

I believe you! I was really looking forward to his varieties but i was let down by that variety and it scared me away from making room in my flowering room for some more. but i recently acquired some of his conkushion seeds for free. so i might have to pop some of those again.

but i seen him again recently and hes the same. Comes off as having quite an ego

http://med-man-brand.com/product-category/seeds/mgm-genetics-seeds/

should be able to find his seeds there

jaype

Nanners

Nanners

I was gifted these seeds last year and have been trying to grow them since but any females ive gotten are incredibly prone to producing nanners. I would assume its a unstable line, but none the less is has fucking up a crop or two of mine by seeding near by plants.

The smoke that came from the bud that was the least seeded was an incredibly intense and potent. THe smell was very fuely and sour

When i made rosin out of it, the taste was almost like pure kerosene and in my honest opinion it was a bit to fuely to be pleasent for me. But i knew others who enjoyed it.

This experience has definitely turned me off from medman seeds till i learn they are more stable. The flavor was one of the best ive experienced for fuel, the yeilds were a bit below average but dense nugs

Med man is banned from IC for a reason. Hes got a really hot head and doesn't know how to communicate that well with others.

Ive pretty much switched my whole garden over to beanhoarder seeds and have been loving it ever since.

Hey there Master Bator I have grown some Med-man seeds and over at autoflower.net there are some others that tested some of his strains as well and all of them threw nanners as well. I posted on that site about my problems with them (after the members at autoflower network posted about their plants throwing nanners) and he got pretty defensive putting the blame on other things except the real problem the genetics. Now I will say Med-man does have some good smoke but you just have to grow them by themselves so it doesn't ruin your crop. You will have seeded weed but some of it is pretty good smoke. Just needs to get his strains stable and throw all his old hermie stuff away that's my 2 cents and that's what I would do. Hell maybe he is selling the seeds from the hermies who knows but there is definitely a problem way to many people having the same problems.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nanners

Nanners

Hey there Master Bator I have grown some Med-man seeds and over at autoflower.net there are some others that tested some of his strains as well and all of them threw nanners as well. I posted on that site about my problems with them (after the members at autoflower network posted about their plants throwing nanners) and he got pretty defensive putting the blame on other things except the real problem the genetics. Now I will say Med-man does have some good smoke but you just have to grow them by themselves so it doesn't ruin your crop. You will have seeded weed but some of it is pretty good smoke. Just needs to get his strains stable and throw all his old hermie stuff away that's my 2 cents and that's what I would do. Hell maybe he is selling the seeds from the hermies who knows but there is definitely a problem way to many people having the same problems.
Hey man! 👋

Rbl asked me to send him "testers" plants I never tested myself. So I did.

I may have seemed defensive, and yes I could have done better 100% about how I came across. But those grows weren't under optimal conditions, which I actually liked (I stress test all my worked lines as standrad practice)

If any of you guys want some wicked freebies to make up for any disappointments or my stupidty. Holler at me. I've made alot of magik since this post was made

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really appreciate you chiming in man!

I'm not tryna bump these posts, just update the tags!

If you want some tester freebies I'm here for ya...made some real magik since I've been gone 😀

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some purple thai aka northern lights #2 aka purple skunk aka r2 grown from original f1 I made a decade ago grown in winnipeg

Screenshot_20240317_224012_Instagram.jpg

Still lovely as ever

CharlesU Farley

Looks like some drama in this thread, so I didn't read the whole thing.

But having the term PTSD, if that's a "brand name" of cannabis, sucks donkey dicks.

What's next, Cancer Cough?

Reeferman, that's a name I haven't thought of in a while.

CharlesU Farley

What did he do? Did he come into this eight year old thread to defend his shit and say he has the best and then post somebody else's pic of herb that has nothing to do with himself along with a bullshit story? Or am I missing something?
Remember, I'm a FNG around here, I have no earthly idea who this guy is. I just noticed he responded to a post that was like eight or nine years old a couple of months ago. My bullshit detector kind of went from green to yellow on seeing the dying thread, so I posted this in response:

1000009627-gif.18975055

At least he told me he was going to steal the image and reuse it, so I do applaud him for his honesty. :p

But he's got his own sponsored area here on IC, so that means IC's getting some _cash_ in some form or other. So as long as he doesn't post about Northern Lights, Nevil's Secret Stash seeds for sale, Authentic Genetics is really authentic, or some similar bullshit, he gets a pass from me.

Attachments

• 1000009627.gif
    1000009627.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 210

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol using Golden trees picture ?

Hey dox what's good? Been a minute

its my strain posted in the pic. Like 1000's of others out in the medaverse

If you pay close attention. The truth is not stranger then fiction

Palways imitated but never ever duplicated

Screenshot_20240318_202924_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240318_202534_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240318_202737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Stay woke

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some drama in this thread, so I didn't read the whole thing.

But having the term PTSD, if that's a "brand name" of cannabis, sucks donkey dicks.

What's next, Cancer Cough?

Reeferman, that's a name I haven't thought of in a while.

Purple thai x sour diesel.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That purple nl sounds lovely,is it a private cut?,or is it in circulation?,76

Hi William. 👋

Check out my thread "original pnw northern lights #2" in this sub forum. Page 4 or 5

When and how I got it and it's history is all there

CharlesU Farley

Hi William. 👋

Check out my thread "original pnw northern lights #2" in this sub forum. Page 4 or 5

When and how I got it and it's history is all there
I know better than to even go down this rabbit hole, because I obviously have a very intense interest in Northern Lights, so I'm not going to. As long as you don't act like that asshat from Authentic Genetics and name it "NL Seattle Greg's Freezer Find Fire Buds" or some other bullshit like that, I still got no problem with you.