What's new

MEDMAKER420 a.K.a the Aardvark 2012 MMJ Grow Show

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
^^Yeah, THAT'S the problem.!! Some are just looking to take advantage of growers. So choosing one is difficult do to "marketing hype"...I mean let's face it they're all touting "their product"!! I think if I read GroBlu's site and hadn't seen your grow...I'd be familiar with the marketing approach, and discount it to some degree. (I've become desensitized to it!! Been looking at LED's for years!) Ours is the best..here's why!! Reading is great, seeing puts it all in place.

So, Thank YOU...

Well, whatever the reason...it is refreshing. Obviously they are working on a different model. Much thinner profit margins...that means they plan on selling LOTS!! I think they will have great success. 3 year warranty, low price, and all stocked in the states.!!
I don't think you have to "hope" too much...if that isn't a recipe for success, I don't know what is. View Image

I'm not sure about using a mover. Maybe if I was concerned with wattage? I think more points of light, more canopy, more bud!!

That's why I like the elongated panels...my experience with my Lumigrow ES330 is that it's great right under the unit..THAT'S IT!!

How long is the panel you've got there?? Again, not up on the site yet...I don't see the all blue Veg up there either? Maybe I'm missing it.? The others seem to be ready to be put up. I guess after you and others like you, give them the final go ahead on the back end.

Thanks again, very informative thread...and I'm ready to switch back from the DIY route given their prices. (for exactly the reasons you stated) Hopefully they will be as responsive to customers as they seem to be with testers. (the extra drivers they sent to you)

Thanks

They are a bit over 3 ft, I can take an exact measurement once lights are on though. I think with LED panels having wider lenses on the perimeter of the panels it might help fix that spread problem panels seem to have currently. I think that most of the led panels being sold online are very specific as far as light spread and the coverage being almost exactly the dimension of the panel itself.

day 41
attachment.php

Having some SPREAD makes sense and why I brought up the panels where you can direct each "module" itself so you can angle the lights in different directions.

Unlike an hps bulb that is 360 degrees of light, the LEDs point DOWN and the spread of that light is only altered by a few things. An idea I had was to have a LED panel that is in the shape of a cool tube but only half of it but so that the leds would then be in the "cool tube shape" which would allow the light to emit down and at different side angles as well.

day 41
attachment.php

As far as the different models, I am blind testing the spectrums themselves more so than the manufacturers or light styles themselves. Now I comment on fit n finish and overall thoughts of the panels themselves but I am mainly helping by test growing with various spectrums more than finding which manufacturer they should use ( any negatives or thoughts on the panels I give them odds are helps in the manufacturer selection process itself though ).

The spectrums tested with ( that they feel are worth including ) in veg and flower ( and other tests they did in house and from other growers ) are going to be put into the different manufacturers panels. So for example the veg panel 1 - 4 spectrum once dialed in, they then can use that spectrum with any of the manufacturers they go through ( most allow custom spectrum builds as well as lens angles ).

lady berry kush, kushy haze
attachment.php

As far as which specific panel types that they will offer, I do not know the specifics but I do know multiple manufacturers will be offered using specific spectrums that they have researched, tested and implemented in their panels.

As far as hype goes, that comes with our industry which we all know especially anyone who has been in an Advanced Nutrients debate thread before

day 41
attachment.php

On the light mover, I can see someone buying up a $100 light mover to add to their led grow versus buying another panel ( $300+ depending on wattage obviously ) to maximize their area especially if their panels coverage is only what is below the panel itself. Even if the panel moved a foot each direction, it really could help with yields because the panel would still have plenty of coverage during its "movement" period due to it being a long panel ( multiple light sources ) versus a single light source ( hps / mh etc ).

Either way, light movers are on my list of fun tests in 2013 as well as setting some of these panels up vertical style. Until it is actually tested, its just opinion.

As far as DIY though, there are plenty of threads going on here at icmag worth following along and you odds are currently follow them and know exactly what I am talking about. Many have dealt with roadblocks, others have built up KILLER LED LIGHTS that are working great and others are just getting started on their builds.

day 41
attachment.php

What I love about it is everyone is doing their own spectrum % and each one is just a bit different so it is exciting to see where the diy projects will be in the next couple years. All we had before was hps ballast builds or light controller builds to play with but now with LEDs there are a ton more projects that can be worked on within our scene so I see alot of customized panels popping up and can't wait to see how they come out.

The only diy led project I want to do at some point is my "beer can led light". I can see using the bottom of a beer can / soda can ( aluminum is perfect for this ) to place as many leds as possible, set up a computer fan which could odds are fit perfectly inside the can itself and then hang multiple of these in a grow area. It would be a redneck kessil LOL. If the drivers size is an issue, just use a tall boy lol.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Keep goin

Hey, thanks for getting back. Just over 3 ft sounds perfect!! Add to that moveable LED's and different lens configurations...holy cow!!

So, you are blind testing (and others are as well, I imagine) spectrum's "for them"?? As a pre release...once your runs are done they will be made available for sale..?? Is that basically what's going on right now.?

Because I see a number of other lights which are already available on their site. Is the idea that those have already been "tested out"??
I did not see a "veg" option, "bloom", or "full cycle" option within the choices...? (I'm probably getting into an area I should just contact them about) But since you are "in" with them maybe you know?!?

I'll tell you, once they offer a dialed in 3 ft fixture for bloom with moveable LED's I'm IN! X2!! I think your idea of matching wattage is in fact the move. If you want to replace a 600w HPS you better get close to 600w of "actual" LED power!! (Draw at the plug)
I'm thinking about picking up a couple of their "large" ufo's for veg...or are the veg panels you tested available yet? I have a small veg spot and just need two 2'x1.5' areas covered.

The DIY route is interesting...I HAVE been following quite a few threads about it. I finally have decided to go simple and solder less and think I can put a veg panel together for about 200 and a small bloom panel for about 325...( I would need 2 to "pin down" the corners around my Lumi )

So, of course after reading your entire thread...I'm ready to jump in to GroBlu with both feet...lol...Again, their prices are so reasonable that it makes it totally feasible to invest...

Thanks again for your efforts! And quick responses...U da man!!

I did not see a "veg" option, "bloom", or "full cycle" option within the choices...?
Wow, I must have been baked when looking at their site. Upon revisiting, I see full cycle on most of their lights...and I see a veg light "coming soon" I assume when your and other grows are done.

medmaker420

Veteran
Here are some germination pics

Here are some germination pics

I had a local buddy and patient in need of genetics so I let him finish the germination of some of the freebies. I however am germinating the following 4 strains and am excited to see what comes of them.

Here is the Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL from Poison Genetics

attachment.php

Here is the OTM ( Old Time Moonshine )

attachment.php

Here is the cheesedog

attachment.php

Here is the white rhino

attachment.php

and a group shot of the 4 new strain additions to the LED GROW SHOW

attachment.php

as you can see in the above picture, I have plenty of calendars everywhere. Having dry erase boards, white poly or actual dry erase calendars can be life savers as you expand.

Once I get these beans in soil I will get update pics in their new homes. I have plenty of veg lights to get them growing under so they will go wherever space is available. From the first cycle I know which are keepers so all the non keepers that have clones in veg are getting ready for their last run in the led garden. I only keep what works and anything that doesn't make me smile GETS THE FUCK OUT lol. I was pretty bummed out by the blackwater to be honest. I wasn't ready to see nothing but hermies out of them!!!! Hey it happens and to be honest, I haven't seen a ton of issue threads about the strain but then again I haven't really seen anyone with that killer pheno they marketed SO who knows what can come out of the genetics. Maybe the blackwater just doesn't like LEDs and they grow great under hps? Any blackwater growers out there wanting to chime in on your experiences growing the strain out? Any hermie issues and what phenos were found?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 16

medmaker420

Veteran
Here they are germinating

Here they are germinating

Here are the pics of them in their little germination chambers
attachment.php

Excited to see the germination rates for these 4 strains
attachment.php

I can't wait to see which of these strains will have keeper phenos that will grow well under the LEDs.
attachment.php

So far I am stoked by the panels so MORE STRAINS need to be tested and excited to have plenty on hand to make that happen.
attachment.php

I see great phenos coming from these beans, I can feel it!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 15
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 15

medmaker420

Veteran
Here is the latest update video. I did a collage this time and it features update pics from week 5 and week 6 of flower, lady berry kush and kushy haze flower updates, germination of Poison Genetics Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL and 3 other strains that just came into the garden.

[YOUTUBEIF]sUWpBvCBNmM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Casey's cousin x sd ibl. Whatttttt that's dope. What's that like.

Here is the description of the Poison Genetics Casey's Cousin x SourDiesel IBL:
Casey's Cousin is Thai leaning pheno from CaseyJones S1's that finishes pretty quick and has an incredible crisp clean uplifting high. She was seeded up w/ a stand-out male from Rez's 2010 release of SourDiesel IBL. Sour Thai anyone?

Keep goin

Yes I am testing some of the led grow lights of theirs for spectrum options for veg and flower ( and they are still prelaunch ). They have tested the different manufacturers and needed growers to further iron out the veg/bloom spectrum % and overall panel choices. Most of the veg and flower spectrums have been dialed down from what I can tell and once everything is ironed out they will open up for shop.

As far as what switchable panels will be available, full spectrum, veg only and bloom only panels I am unsure of, that is beyond my "testing" but I would suggest contacting them with any questions you might have and they will give more specific information as far as what panel options will be available.

GENERAL UPDATES
I am excited to be able to weed through some of these strains. I see some that will take a bit too long so I won't be cutting clones of those phenotypes. I am focusing on the faster runners for right now especially those that have solid growth overall. I want to have plenty of meds to stock up on so I can make some different forms of meds including rubs, edibles, tinctures etc as I am focusing on cutting back on smoking meds and going towards other methods. I think if I do smoke it will be in hash, dry sift or other concentrate form and odds are still use a vape or other filtration method if at all possible.

I am loving some of the jackpot royale phenos and I might find it hard selected the TOP keepers from that strain, the jed kush has been easier to spot which ones I like because some are almost done and others look to just be getting started. I don't need 10+ week strains atm unless I was doing a breeding or pollen chuckin run ( which I won't do until late 2013 if not until 2014 ).

I see a few of my own mixed seeds that might be solid keepers worth taking clones of but until I see them grow/finish I won't really know. I have learned though that even those POTENT POTENT strains are not worth keeping if the yield isn't there. Some might be worth using for breeding out in hopes of getting the yields up BUT overall if a girl doesn't yield, she doesn't get to stick around. It's just how it works around here and most times I can always find POTENT YIELDING strains versus just potent or just yielders. I don't see the need in only ONE of those attributes.

Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
That's what's up right there for sure. Been trying to get my hands on a cssey cross for a while now. All I hear is good things about it. Shit even a few of my friends that aren't like us that know about these strains were like hey dude have you heard of Casey jones or have any of that. Heard about it. So that's def something I need to get in th garden. I'm super impresse with LEDs too. Very nice stuff

vukman

Veteran
You know bro...As I was watching that video and reading along, I was wondering where the damn time went already!!! Week 5 and 6!!!?!?!? Wow.. seems like just a few weeks ago we were talking about you starting up this project!!

I know that the 'Growing Gods' are smiling on you my friend....things there look just fucking great!! I know we come from the same school of thought that there is no way that a 250W LED can compete with a 1000W HID but I'm really starting to believe that it doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio either... Thinking on a 3:4 so 750W of LEDs will kick 1000W of HID ass!!!

I'll be able to test a bunch of stuff, soon I hope. Going to be working on a new place and then I'll have the room to share info with ya bro.....but until then...IT'S ALL YOU!!!!! :yes:

Phychotron

as you can see in the above picture, I have plenty of calendars everywhere. Having dry erase boards, white poly or actual dry erase calendars can be life savers as you expand.

Try using google calendar. You can create multiple calendars and can set up your nutrient schedule and have it email you when you need to change something. Its truly a lifesaver.

looking good btw.

medmaker420

Veteran
here are some week seven bloom update pics under the leds
attachment.php

Try using google calendar. You can create multiple calendars and can set up your nutrient schedule and have it email you when you need to change something. Its truly a lifesaver.

looking good btw.

a pic from flowering week 7
attachment.php

I have done e-calendars and it just never works out as easy as a dry erase board calendar for me. Being able to have the different cycle calendars in front of me while working the gardens for some reason keeps things more personal for me. I feel if I got email updates about my grow I might not keep on top of everything until google told me to do so lol.

tossin in a pic from week 7 of flower
attachment.php

Call me old school mixed with a lil new skool I suppose but I do agree some people do well with the e-updates. I like having the option of completely wiping all of the data off a.s.a.p. without needing internet access as well.

another pic from week 7
attachment.php

Who knows, once I get my new grow area built up I might automate the whole damn thing. I swear though once I do, my job is going to be replaced by robots

and yet another picture from week seven
attachment.php

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 13
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
That's what's up right there for sure. Been trying to get my hands on a cssey cross for a while now. All I hear is good things about it. Shit even a few of my friends that aren't like us that know about these strains were like hey dude have you heard of Casey jones or have any of that. Heard about it. So that's def something I need to get in th garden. I'm super impresse with LEDs too. Very nice stuff

I have grown out the casey jones cut ( central cali cut ) and loved it. Not sure if it was different from any other casey jones cut but since it was in "cut" form, there is no verification except 3rd party and someones "word" that it is.

I grew out the chemmy jones, I too am a casey jones lover. Casey jones and sour diesel are two of my favorite strains ( now I would include federations romulan IF I could ever get my hands back on those seeds again ) and I was excited to see that I would be testing the Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL from Poison Genetics because it just seemed PERFECT for me.

Your buddies are smart, the casey jones is worth looking into, smoking and keeping in the garden. I would have kept my casey jones cut ( unconfirmed ) but I am not one for growing out "cuts" especially if I didn't grow them from seed to confirm their genetics. Call me weird like that I guess but it just bugs to have some strain that some guy said is the "elite og x bart simpson x death angel " but have zero to back it up genetics wise even if it is KILLER buds.

I would look into the chemmy jones. That is one I did grow out but only got males however I did get that 6 shoot pheno male that I still have chillin in a veg cab for future pollen chuckin adventures in 2013/2014 though :biggrin: I do wish I would have gotten some females to go pheno hunting with though but hey it didn't pan out that way for me. Most times my male to female ratio is pretty even or high with females but for some reason that one was a sausage fest on all levels.

I am not sure when Poison Genetics is going to release the Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL but I am excited to see what phenos will pop within the beans I have. In a couple weeks they will be in flower cabs getting sexed and then the show will get good from then on. Veg tends to be a drag for both the grower AND the viewers but as flower sets in, it seems the buzz in the threads tend to get HIGHER :dance013:

I just hope to have my "keepers" ironed out come March/April which should be enough time to run all the beans, cull the weak and males and then be left with nothing but killer genetics from a ton of different breeders ( many from icmag actually ).

medmaker420

Veteran
You know bro...As I was watching that video and reading along, I was wondering where the damn time went already!!! Week 5 and 6!!!?!?!? Wow.. seems like just a few weeks ago we were talking about you starting up this project!!

I know that the 'Growing Gods' are smiling on you my friend....things there look just fucking great!! I know we come from the same school of thought that there is no way that a 250W LED can compete with a 1000W HID but I'm really starting to believe that it doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio either... Thinking on a 3:4 so 750W of LEDs will kick 1000W of HID ass!!!

I'll be able to test a bunch of stuff, soon I hope. Going to be working on a new place and then I'll have the room to share info with ya bro.....but until then...IT'S ALL YOU!!!!! :yes:

You know how growing goes brother, when we first get growing it seems that 8+ weeks of flower will take FOREVER to finish and then all of a sudden you realize you need to slow the nutes down because they are getting towards the ends of their cycles.

It really does happen that fast and why the easiest way to keep growing is perpetual cycling and just toss girls in as they get ready so the garden always has new and old within it. Keeps the gardening portion of my life fun to say the least.

Always something new, different growth, cull males here and there, hack any hermies or nanner throwers whether early or late and soon there are plenty ready to harvest while the rest of the girls continue on their paths towards the hack.

If the grow gods are smiling on me then I will always smile back at them and with respect :biggrin: sending out positive growers karma is the way to grow!

On the led watts versus hps watts, I feel you on that and agree the ability to get these panels up on the canopy, specific spectrum options can allow maximization of the led grows compared to the hps bulbs. I do however want to test the same exact clones under 600 watts leds against 600 watts hps and then 1000 watts of leds against 1000 watt hps. I really think those two are important tests to do.

I can't wait to see how your light panel comes out vukman. I am more of a buyer than a builder no matter how diy I want to be :woohoo:

6 weeks on the first cycle and I need to grab the calendar to see where the second cycle is at but odds are in the 3 week range ( going off the top of my head ) but the lady berry kush and kushy haze are growing like weeds. I love these two strains and got plenty of clones of each of them so they never leave my garden again.

medmaker420

Veteran
here are some of the girls in week 7 of flower
attachment.php

I just got a bunch of clone only strains this past weekend an popped a bunch of beans too. Gettn there bro.

just loved the glow on this one and had to post it, week seven of flower as well
attachment.php

that sounds just like me

here are the field marshall seeds lady berry kush and kushy haze in a group shot
attachment.php

I go from clones to seeds and back and forth. Its just fun trying out as many strains as possible before we leave this earth.

here is another amazing week seven shot my camera shot for me
attachment.php

here is another shot of the lady berry kush and kushy haze, these strains are POTENT
attachment.php

Attachments

• 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Keep goin

Hey,
I'm wondering if you have had a chance to throw that 3' flowering panel on a kill a watt??

Also wondering what kind of space you are covering with it ??

just check out the bou or bay and yours will also
So, you get all your genetics straight from them?? I've been thinking about ordering, but have been ripped by others in the past...so I tend to just keep strains going from cuts I "come across" forever!!

medmaker420

Veteran
Here is a new timer I am testing out
attachment.php

Hey,
I'm wondering if you have had a chance to throw that 3' flowering panel on a kill a watt??

Also wondering what kind of space you are covering with it ??

So, you get all your genetics straight from them?? I've been thinking about ordering, but have been ripped by others in the past...so I tend to just keep strains going from cuts I "come across" forever!!

Yes i did a video with the kill a watt readings of all the panels I have ran so far ( its in the youtube channel in my sig ) but I also think I posted pics right here in the thread but not sure of the page.

here is the back of the timer I am testing out
attachment.php

I have them in 2x4's, what I am working towards is a perpetual garden as I select the keeper phenos.

I have always received my beans from the bay and bou, it will work out great and right now is a great time to grab some up because there are killer freebies that come with your order which are always a ton of fun to grow out.

here are the four strains enjoying their germination chambers before getting transfered to cocorok mix
attachment.php

General Updates:

I have culled any long flowering phenos, well actually it was just one specific plant which was the Jedi Kush #2 which vegged under Veg Light #2 and while I can see that it will end up producing a ton of bud once finished, it is just taking way too long to flower compared to other phenos and strains in the garden.

here is another week seven flowering update picture
attachment.php

My favorites right now ( first batch that are on their way to finishing atm )

Jackpot Royale L1 #4
Jedi Kush L4 #1
Jackpot Royale L4 #3
Jedi Kush L3 #3
Jackpot Royale L2 #2

I didn't find any blackwater worth keeping around and killed all of the clones and vegging ones of them due to finding nothing but balls and nanners throughout the entire pack.

What I am working towards is locating the right phenos that I can put 8 under a 300 watt panel ( 200x3w ) and do 2 ounces per plant which would be a pound ( 1.7 grams per watt ) and something I would be more than happy with IF I can dial these panels in and make it happen.

The above "keeper phenos" that I listed above can help make this possible but I want to veg a few of them out and see how they do in 1 gallon, 2 gallon and 3 gallon grow bags. I think 2 gallon grow bags filled with cocorok or some coco mix is perfect for a led grow running 300 to 400 watts, I think if I had 2 of these panels together growing plants I would go with 3 gallons and less plants though because together I see them growing some solid girls all around.

here is another flowering week seven update shot
attachment.php

Still I wonder what a light mover can do with the led panels. I loved growing with a light mover when I did vert stadiums with a fellow med patient. I think they add so much to a grow and many overlook their overall benefits and FUN that they provide. When you go into the grow room high it is now an obstacle course that keeps you "alert" or as alert as you possibly can be

Those who have grown with led panels before, what are your thoughts on 300 watt panels being able to pull in a pound ( with the right clone / pheno ) ?

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 12
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 13
  • day 8
    day 8
    94.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 11

medmaker420

Veteran
Germination Updates

Germination Updates

Some of the sprouts have broke ground and I had to take some pics.
attachment.php

The Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL were the first to germinate, they all tossed out HUGE taproots and were first to break through the soil so overall they seem ready to grow. I can't wait to see what sort of phenos I can locate.
attachment.php

I want to see how the cheesedog, white rhino and OTM old time moonshine do as well. If I can locate 2 solid female phenos from each then I will be HAPPY.
attachment.php

I am not looking for males in this round as I need more keeper females with decent yields to stay around the garden BUT if I find solid males OR keeper females that run longer, I will just keep them in veg for the time being to run later on in 2013.
attachment.php

Since I need to stay within my plant count at all times, I only keep the best of the best ( the meds that work for me ) and cull the rest. I still tend to enjoy testing new seed grown strains versus running the same strain over and over again no matter how good the strain is. The thing I love about gardening is not knowing what pheno might pop up when growing from seed. Each grow and each plant is unique and its a blast to see how they differ.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 21
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 18

Keep goin

I'll go back and look for the video..I'll be honest, I've read the entire thread...haven't looked at all the videos.

I didn't see the 200x3w...but I was looking at the 240x3w unit which measures 37". That would cover my canopy nicely. With that unit, I would definitely follow your advice and do a mover. After all it's 510w of TRUE power!!? I would need to move that...I'm not afraid to match the wattage of my 600w HPS, but I'm not looking to do MORE!!

I might even start with one of those and cover the "end" of my 2 tables...my 600w adjust a wing can cover 5x3.5' pretty effectively. If the LED can take up the remaining 2x4'...should be all set.

Do you think you're getting close to a GPW?? (true led power)
Or let's at least say matching your HPS draw per watt.??

If that's possible I could feasibly go with 2 of those 240x3w units both on a mover over the 2 tables and be all set.

That's my thought at the moment anyway...

Who knows...impressive work to say the least. If I lived in a "free" state as you do. I would definitely be playing in the genetic pool as much as you are. For now I will live vicariously...paranoia sucks!!

Keep Goin!!
thank%20you.gif