What's new

Medications we should probably all have?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
We have a so-called free healthcare in Canada and it is the worst I have ever seen if you have anything other then a cold or somthing normal.. If you sway off their grid your screwed... Doctors in Canada do not help at all not only with cannabis but with other services that are so important for your health. Canada and the US are 39th in the world when it comes to health care under some of the poorest counties in the world!!!!!!!.. Free does not mean better nore, it does mean better in your country either.. It is far better to know your shit before you trust your scumbag doctor.....On this you can bank headband 707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Tried it once years ago...Then my last trip to Thailand,i was walking through Chinatown really early in the morning noone around ..And a shop owner with his door up ...someone blew a
huge cloud right in my face ,as i walked past.....Next time im finding that shit.......

Recommended drugs

Fish oil for omega 3
vitamins everyday
Gabapentin (neurotin) for anxiety and nerve pain

and ill leave the ones out ...i really like..

(Gabapentin (neurotin) for anxiety and nerve pain)

BAD DRUG! BAD DRUG! BAD DRUG! LOL LOL!!! BTW just sayin headband 707

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Goji berrie, Red ginseng, Manuka oil, Manuka honey, Chaga, Hash oil, Oregano, Catnip, Rosemary, Lavender oil, Gynostemma, Ban Lan gen, Red pepper, Coconut oil.....

Keep on growing :)

devilgoob

Veteran
Ibuprofen has worked for pain, headaches and hangovers.

It has to do with blood leaking and healing everywhere in the body!111!!!!

th

And

th

And

th

F

Funion

Garlic would be a better antibiotic, as it cant be mutated against. There are other food-stuffs that also fall under this category.

Sour Deez

I'll start with:

Antibiotics
Valium
Sleeping pills?
A strong indica
A box of asthma inhalers (why are these so restricted in the uk?)

The inhaler thing pisses me off sooo much, its not just the uk. Why inhalers arent OTC has been a mystery to me for a long time considering i have asthma. My asthma never goes away, but my medical insurance does. No insurance means no doctor which means no inhaler.

I have had to go to the hospital a few time for attacks that a simple inhaler would have solved. But nooo, make me go to the hospital and get hundreds of dollars of medical bills.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why dont they prescribe Morphine any more. Everybody thats on Opiates is on Hydrocodone or Oxy's...I dont want to start taking those 100x more potent then Morphine crap. If Morphine cant dull the pain I dont need it.

They dont call it practicing medicine for no reason lol

L

longearedfriend

Sour deez : I am sure there is a ressource you can go see

a cheap way to see a doctor just to get a prescription

it probably won't cost you a fortune and from what you are telling us, it could save you a lot of trouble

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I always imagine the first 3 weeks of a crisis once all the Rx have run dry.

The amount of people detoxing from SSRI and other evil shit like Benzos. Should make for some fun times. Never mind No clean water or food.
Opiates i dont worry about since the Poppy is everywhere and like Pot there is money to be made..

I dont see people extracting 5htp

i was on 2700mg of neurontin and ill tell you now i would rather widthdrawl from any benzo over that shit again.
then again once you do it few times you can be more of a man about it.. but the hell is you know whats coming
I think i read some place that 50% or more of the US is on some type of Rx Daily...

Sour Deez

Why dont they prescribe Morphine any more. Everybody thats on Opiates is on Hydrocodone or Oxy's...I dont want to start taking those 100x more potent then Morphine crap. If Morphine cant dull the pain I dont need it.

They dont call it practicing medicine for no reason lol

Hydrocodone is actually weaker then morphine, and oxycodone is about twice as strong. Also morphine has a very low oral bioavailability(about 25%) whereas hydro and oxy are in the 85% range.

Latest posts

Latest posts