What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical cannabis test results

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
So they really had cathinone in them..? That is fascinating but gets my skeptic alarm going.. I know the stuff, I'm no khat fiend myself but have 2 different varieties of Catha Edulis going and know the plant and the family of chemicals/chemistry quite well. But occuring in weed, why have we never heard of this before? This strikes me as really newsworthy, I mean marijuana producing stimulants... scheduled ones too.. Still seems to unusual to me and to have it in a few samples and not arouse the labs curiousity also is strange.

Am I the only one that thinks it is wierd? Has ganja got a even more complex chemical nature than we thought, or has the lab got a tweaker preparing the lab samples or testing strange plants brought over by Somali Immigrants on the side ie. sample contamination etc?

Wait what lol come agian lol lol lol.. this too has sparked my interest.. Am I surprised?"No" but it would be interesting to break it down and find out why. Gee the lab missed this lol,, wow that's a first lol ,,
Ganja is amazing in so many ways beyond ppl's wildest dreams imvho or they got Khat shipped with the seeds and somehow it's in there? headband 707:tiphat:

Last edited:

Pangea

Veteran
Seems like the lab guys are not too much into what they are doing. All the compounds listed apart from the last item (cannabinoids) are terpenoids. Cathinone is not a terpenoid, but an alkaloid, so it has nothing to do sitting among the terpenes. Perhaps, they have mislabeled a terpenoid with a close-sounding name.

The last item in the list is the total % of cannabinoids and terpenes combined from the sample.

It could be a mis spelled terpene.

Lab has a public number on the bottom of the results, 1-855-751-2500 "Please feel free to call with any questions"

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Love this thread!! Glad we got one up. Here's some of my lab results
IAdof.jpeg

OcG9z.jpeg

Tester Strains for Wizard Of Oz
sXZ6g.jpeg

lK5E0.jpeg

fnLgS.jpeg

yoss33

Veteran
The last item in the list is the total % of cannabinoids and terpenes combined from the sample.

It could be a mis spelled terpene.

Lab has a public number on the bottom of the results, 1-855-751-2500 "Please feel free to call with any questions"
How come cannabinoids+terpenoids are labeled as "Cannabinoids" with a note "Delta8 and other minor cannabinoids are added to provide total count"? :) It clearly says it's only the cannabinoids. Sorry to dilute the thread.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I'll put my bet on misspelled terpene.. :) But now at least there are more curious people about so we will find out soon enough.

I got some of those old Sensi Stars years and years ago...still the strongest I've ever seen and the most lung expanding I've ever smoked. Literally would hurt you...bad...in a real good way.