What's new

med thieves=I am screwed

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
yeh i agree with ya on that>> its the group mentality that really sets em off. however 1 of the pits i usually keep caged up,, because something is wrong with him so he only comes out when im not there. ive had him snap at me a few times,, and i treat him like a king. but watchin 5 dogs rip up on a theif is pretty comedy. he was in there for about 45 secconds going through drawers and shit looking for money or weed or whatever when my mastiff woke up and rallied the troops. after that it was just a trail of blood leading back to the window. lucky he got out when he did. id have to imagine getting mauled to death by dogs wouldnt be a fun way to go out....

came home once to "nabit" "holding" a burglar in the corner of the living room.
he was trained to "hold" if possible meaning..back intruder into corner..sit in front of intruder..wait for daddy.
dude learned a good lesson and no cops involved.

now i am a renter so no APBT for a few years...

i have an akita X shepard. she is hardcore!

bigdaddyc9

I'd rather take my Moms place and die w/o mmj.It is the soul thing medically that keeps me on this planet.I wish something else worked as this is getting so old it farst dust.I sent my wife and kids school cloths shopping and am laying in wait.Why I dont know cause they already got what they were after.W/o cannabis my life sucks because I puke,hurt,cannot eat and surely cannot sleep.I dug my own hole I guess relying on something like cannabis to give me strength.So I guess I truely am screwed.And oh my wannagethigh or whatever your moniker is,piss off.I didnt ask you what you thought and not only that you are WRONG so WRONG almost as bad as the thief is wrong.

bigdaddyc9

The bastard still hasnt shown up.Usually he is here several times a week because he has no weed and no $$ guess he has some weed now.MINE!

bigdaddyc9

The perp I thought it was was innocent and had an air tight alibi.So this leaves the Dishnetwork installer that gave me a funny look while he was here like I had caught him doing something.I just left a message on his phone and said "I know what you did and you better make it right" and left it at that.We shall see if he weasels or mans up.I am so glad I didnt jump down this other guys shorts as I would have been solid WRONG

Lone Wolf

Veteran
wow what a shady fuck... dishnetwork dude stealing your herb.. thats pretty fucked up for him to do such a thing...

he prob figures "what's he gonna do bout it???"

he isn't too smart though because its not like he can steal it and you would have a hard time pinpointing WHO might have stolen your shit... unless you have 100s of people in and out of your house throughout the day...

i know I have been on oxys before though and they REALLY fucked up my memory... i would lose shit ALL the time... wads of cash, pills, weed, keys, wallet, ass, HAHA...