What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Gonna buy seeds again, thinking of a Med strain. What is everyone's thoughts on Head Banger, Sour Master?

Does anyone know the type of high I would get from these?

Thanks

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

thanks for thinking of me. everyone that tries conkushion says it maybe the best weed they ever smoked. so head banger will be tastey and strong. great for ectracts

sour master will be a winner too. just more cerebral

done properly. they can yield 28 g of ectract for every 100 grams blasted

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
Would you say the conkushion is stronger than the head banger? I think I am leaning towards head banger.
I use my trim to make bubble hash with a friend, usually don't hash a whole plant-not to say I haven't done that though lol. Is that what you meant?
Thanks

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Bobbo

you will find some dandies!

I like them both

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
thought Headbanger was from Karma ? sux when two co's use the same name for dif kinds, who's came first... ?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Snatched a pack of the Head Banger off the Bay! Just how to figure the order form out, get a money order and send it. Thanks for the input guys

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought Headbanger was from Karma ? sux when two co's use the same name for dif kinds, who's came first... ?

I believe mine was first. And makes more sense for a conkushion cross

I guess great minds think alike

med-man

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Dont know, my Headbanger is a Sour D x Biker, breeding was started in 2011.

But didnt release till early 2013

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Whatever the case may be, I'm not too worried bout who came out with it first. Just waiting for my seeds to get here lol

Latest posts

Latest posts