What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Advanced Nutrient Sensi Base @ 1/3 Strength...
AN Carboload
AN Big Bud
AN Cal Mag

SeaGreen Hydro
MB Ferts Vitamin and Hormone Booster

There is a guy on here claiming MBFerts is a scammer. Can't recall his handle. Supposedly guy from MB Ferts stole some of his formulas, and MB Ferts guy doesn't know shit from shinola. Wondering if you are seeing results from their products.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
prolly not; im sure there is a better place...

thanks for answering that question about nutes, krunch

Let's hear more about the krunchbubble method since he's not running med-man tables anymore....
:bow: :bow: Bobblehead has spoken :bow: :bow:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
How do you like the vitamin and hormone? You foliar it or feed it?

Looking forward to seeing how this run goes, that last update looked good.

Not sure, just started using it. Their stretch stop PGR worked well...

Is it okay to post pics of other flood/drain setups in this thread?

Your kidding, right?

There is a guy on here claiming MBFerts is a scammer. Can't recall his handle. Supposedly guy from MB Ferts stole some of his formulas, and MB Ferts guy doesn't know shit from shinola. Wondering if you are seeing results from their products.

Ive read what that guy said about kat being a scammer. I also know a really successful grower, who swears by MB Ferts...

So, whats a few dollars, TRYING shit out? I already fucked off 3 months, jacking off with the Med Man tables...

The stretch stop PGR was used at another spot and it seemed to work flawlessly. Sprayed the plants, they grew 6 more inches and STOPPED. The plants look incredible...

I also have the end of flower booster, that I will try...

theother

Your kidding, right?

Ive read what that guy said about kat being a scammer. I also know a really successful grower, who swears by MB Ferts...

So, whats a few dollars, TRYING shit out? I already fucked off 3 months, jacking off with the Med Man tables...

The stretch stop PGR was used at another spot and it seemed to work flawlessly. Sprayed the plants, they grew 6 more inches and STOPPED. The plants look incredible...

I'll definitely be hanging out to see how the vitamins and hormone works.

The stretch stop is chloroquate chloride right? I'm really curious what the oil production was like on those. Always interested in seeing a pgr applied in a well managed garden. I've always kind of suspected the paclo hay had more to do with hot rooms and inexperienced growers than the pgr itself, but never put it to the test.

turbo14

Veteran
I've been using the vitamin + hormone boost on 100 lights of Canna Coco for almost a year. I can defiantly tell a difference.

turbo:tiphat:

RetroGrow

Veteran

Your kidding, right?

Not implying you shouldn't try it. Just wondering about perceived results. In regards to stopping stretch, can't you get the same result by continuing with metal halides the first 2-3 weeks of flower, rather than switching to HPS @ the flip? That's always been my understanding regarding slowing stretch.

DrFever

Veteran
Not implying you shouldn't try it. Just wondering about perceived results. In regards to stopping stretch, can't you get the same result by continuing with metal halides the first 2-3 weeks of flower, rather than switching to HPS @ the flip? That's always been my understanding regarding slowing stretch.

Not sure on the cost of this stuff to lower stretch, if that is only what its going to be used for or adding extra vitamins = traditional methods of giving your plants a treat here or there lol
I wonder if someone placed lights 3 - 4 feet above plant then used this MB stuff and see if stretch stopped hahaha prob not right
Stretch is it good . or bad ??? many use it to benefit filling in a area ( Training ) others hate it due to height restrictions

Some things i do to avoid stretch or keeping everything at canopy level or workable area
First thing 3 - 4th day from switching to 12 /12 i lower my lights this indeed slows stretch phase keeping still , working temps between light and canopy you can add more light at this stage its ideal.
Secondly i super crop not only during veg but up till bud set `10 - 14 days in 12 /12
this alone stops the stretching or at least controls it
so there is many ways to skin a cat. at the cost of 0 which is a winner n my books every time.

I think many are getting confused between PGR's and vitamins
PGR's are not nutrients and again were getting way off on growing plants to breaking down plants and what makes it work
The biosynthesis of plant hormones within plant tissues is often diffuse and not always localized. Plants lack glands to produce and store hormones
So why add hormones when the plant already makes there own and even tho you applied chemical hormones there similar, But not the same and in further study plants do not need hormones only at few stages
So is it cost worthy to apply hormones IMO sure in seedling / cutting stage we use it during i wouldn't bother but that's me

Vitamins - again i think we get into the mind set that oh yea baby if vitamins are good for us then they must also be good for plants right ????
We lost the ability to make vitamins so yea we need to take it for our health
But plants on the other side make Vitamins so again could we be throwing our money out the door by adding vitamins to our plants
Just remember the stupid pill given by doctors has been a money making scheme for many years
when you start fucking around with plants clock or functions only shit will happen and in most cases not good results
Krunch your a pretty cool guy stop fucking with this stuff get back to the basics and start enjoying your grows rather then trying to be Dr franken bio chemist

Give the plants proper NPK occasional foliage feeding ,
Base your soils with silica, humix, and fulvix and let the plant do its thing
with what your doing your just setting your self up for another cluster fuck from looking at your rooms why are you so worried about stretch it appears you got the height

Attachments

• Picture 1164.jpg
    Picture 1164.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 9
  • dscf2842z.jpg
    dscf2842z.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 10
  • dscf3045r.jpg
    dscf3045r.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 10

theother

I've been using the vitamin + hormone boost on 100 lights of Canna Coco for almost a year. I can defiantly tell a difference.

turbo:tiphat:

foliar or in the nutes? What kind of a difference do you notice? its IB3 and tria right? I have used both of those, but always used Ib3 in veg and used tria right after flower set.

BTW Ive followed your threads so I am listening extra close, your shit looks great.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The Vitamin Hormone shit is doing some interesting things, I haven't touched these tops in any way.....

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those just racing stripes, thats some shit krunch, u get extra tops and controlled stretch? whats this magic potion :D

gmanwho

Veteran
Wonder if there may have been some residual left behind from the stretch stop.. But i think you said that was another location. i have been using mbfert vitamin concentrate at like 1, to 1.5 mil per gall an have not experienced that erratic node branching. only on 2nd run thou.

u feed at the recommended 1.8 mill per gall??? or less. hummmm

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superthrive will do that hormone thing and make the tops super vigorous up top, I've even had a plant grow 2 tops before...

Looking good Krunchbubble.

theother

Superthrive will do that hormone thing and make the tops super vigorous up top, I've even had a plant grow 2 tops before...

Looking good Krunchbubble.

Super thrive is ib3, so maybe it's the ib3 in the vitamin and hormone doing it? I never got that when using rapid start (ib3) at one ml per. Maybe there is more in the vitamin and hormone and super thrive.

theother

Looking very nice, after the update I'd say the top explosion is just the Tria doing what it's supposed to do. Gonna be watching close. I kind of suspect when I have used Tria in the past I have used it at too low of a dose. Looks like you might be at the sweet spot.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
That's going to be a massive top.

I'm assuming that's going to connect up and be one cluster of buds. Do you believe there is a greater chance of rot/botrytis due to the inability of that one side of the main cola to breath if they grow as one. Are you going to try to bend and separate the two colas or let it go naturally?

Latest posts

Latest posts