What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep on keeping on, Krunch, good looking room, glad to see u back in the saddle (so to speak)

still using advanced on all this?

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Oh No! The dreaded 72 hour darkness, your plants are going to fail!

love how this is just thrown out there with no evidence to back this claim up. A week. Really SMH

They might not fail in soil. I explained in detial why the dark period is different for hydroponic culture plants than soil cultivation for anyone who cares to understand things instead of being a dreaded copy-cat.

Doc Crow... try it yourself. A week is a fair estimate. Plant growth is exponential. Why anyone would want to stop photosynthesis in an effort to produce faster flowering by doing this instead of just flowering the plant earlier is beyond me... Both methods amount to yielding less, but at least smaller plants have the potential to yield collectively if there are more of them and the spacing is right.

DrFever

Veteran
OK who really cares if someone wants to keep there lights out 72 hrs or what ever to induce flowering person saved 36 hrs of electricity, cost hahaha thats about it enough said really IMO its there GIG
That's the problem in today's growing everyone is thinking deeper then they really should getting into hormonal changes changing PFR to PR etc ..
The plant has done it for millions of years with out us fucking it up in some way yea think ???
is it going to shorten flowering time possibly is there any real scientific data ??? rather then some meatball, realizing that marijuana is a long night or short day plant so they came up with this 72 hrs of darkness thinking its amount of light or amount of darkness that triggers plants to bloom why not 102 hrs or 202 hrs lol
or better yet LET THEM DO THERE THING. and grow more as they change naturally yea that sounds so much better hell probably make extra oz or 2 per plant more money in da stash
At the end of the day Who really cares about shortening flowering time or trying to trigger it faster that's the least thing any grower should be worrying about
we should really care about proper plant nutrition through out bloom stage, giving it more lighting in its 12 hr period least that is what i think
3 days of none photosynthesis is more or less like 3 days leaving you radio in your car on, with out car running. what happens ???
if you left a plant in the dark for long time it will die guaranteed
if you veg a plant for 3 weeks or if you vegged a plant for 4 weeks which plant would yield you more same strain .???
so this leads me to believe going 72 hrs lights out prior to bloom stage
is 3 days of plants not getting its photosynthesis so not growing which in turn = smaller plant smaller yields
so first 72 hrs off vs 36 hrs of photosynthesis who will win in yields anyone ???

DrFever

Veteran
:biggrin:lend me your battery.

noy you know me bro its all about the horsepower that gets you to the finish line ::biggrin: petty much everything :laughing:

Attachments

• HP.jpg
    HP.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK who really cares if someone wants to keep there lights out 72 hrs or what ever to induce flowering person saved 36 hrs of electricity, cost hahaha thats about it enough said really IMO its there GIG
That's the problem in today's growing everyone is thinking deeper then they really should getting into hormonal changes changing PFR to PR etc ..
The plant has done it for millions of years with out us fucking it up in some way yea think ???
is it going to shorten flowering time possibly is there any real scientific data ??? rather then some meatball, realizing that marijuana is a long night or short day plant so they came up with this 72 hrs of darkness thinking its amount of light or amount of darkness that triggers plants to bloom why not 102 hrs or 202 hrs lol
or better yet LET THEM DO THERE THING. and grow more as they change naturally yea that sounds so much better hell probably make extra oz or 2 per plant more money in da stash
At the end of the day Who really cares about shortening flowering time or trying to trigger it faster that's the least thing any grower should be worrying about
we should really care about proper plant nutrition through out bloom stage, giving it more lighting in its 12 hr period least that is what i think
3 days of none photosynthesis is more or less like 3 days leaving you radio in your car on, with out car running. what happens ???
if you left a plant in the dark for long time it will die guaranteed
if you veg a plant for 3 weeks or if you vegged a plant for 4 weeks which plant would yield you more same strain .???
so this leads me to believe going 72 hrs lights out prior to bloom stage
is 3 days of plants not getting its photosynthesis so not growing which in turn = smaller plant smaller yields
so first 72 hrs off vs 36 hrs of photosynthesis who will win in yields anyone ???

pot was brought here 450,000 years ago with the annunaki. so dont know about millions of years lol

med-man

mack 10

Veteran
The Annunaki ay ? Didn't know lizard beings was into the herb.
lol.

I once tried 4 days in darkness at the end of harvest.
My Stardawg freaked out and all the buds stretched out
An went from dense and delicious top shelf to fluffy and stretchy.
3 rd shelf.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would recommend some new genetics and ice water in the mix to keep em stunted and more terp strecth

med-man

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure these guys are mythological :)

the Anunnaki: "...are the Sumerian deities of the old primordial line; they are chthonic deities of fertility, associated eventually with the underworld, where they became judges. They take their name from the old sky god An

But id love to puff some deity grown erb :)

Krunch hope the rooms are going well, you always gots the fire shit going man
Happy Holidays :wave:

Hey krunch !

Looking awesome !

Just a thought though !

You put your lights quite high above the canopy. So i guess you never move them. Don't that promote stretch ? Sure this way the tops won't be burnt, but ...

Anyway, i'll do the same, you are my reference:tiphat:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hey krunch !

Looking awesome !

Just a thought though !

You put your lights quite high above the canopy. So i guess you never move them. Don't that promote stretch ? Sure this way the tops won't be burnt, but ...

Anyway, i'll do the same, you are my reference:tiphat:

I like to go AGAINST the grain, dont be normal! :tiphat:

Pretty sure these guys are mythological :)

the Anunnaki: "...are the Sumerian deities of the old primordial line; they are chthonic deities of fertility, associated eventually with the underworld, where they became judges. They take their name from the old sky god An

Well that's kind of embarrassing for him lol.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
keep on keeping on, Krunch, good looking room, glad to see u back in the saddle (so to speak)

still using advanced on all this?

Advanced Nutrient Sensi Base @ 1/3 Strength...
AN Carboload
AN Big Bud
AN Cal Mag

SeaGreen Hydro
MB Ferts Vitamin and Hormone Booster

theother

Advanced Nutrient Sensi Base @ 1/3 Strength...
AN Carboload
AN Big Bud
AN Cal Mag

SeaGreen Hydro
MB Ferts Vitamin and Hormone Booster

How do you like the vitamin and hormone? You foliar it or feed it?

Looking forward to seeing how this run goes, that last update looked good.