What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Plants took off the last few days, after I raised the ppm's..

Growing to fast, I cut all the tops for clones...

Trimmed up the bottoms and some fan leaves. Going into flower in two days!

theother

I don't even know how big those blue dreams are gonna blow up to, gonna be a good show, definitely curious.

You running a chiller on the res krunch? Sorry if you covered it, I couldn't remember.

Also what are those hoods? They look different than I have ever seen before.

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey krunchbubble,

Thanks for your reply I've been using advanced and h&g for a while now I find both do an good job

Very impressive growth there this is going to be a good grow

Thanks
GA

Puro

Krunchbubble,

Why did you only use 8 plants on the 8x4 table? Why did you use 3x 1000's over the 8x4 table?

2x 1000's light up 5x10 plenty and I would probably cram 12x plants in that space, minimum. I appreciate you sharing and explaining your method/reasoning.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunchbubble,

Why did you only use 8 plants on the 8x4 table? Why did you use 3x 1000's over the 8x4 table?

2x 1000's light up 5x10 plenty and I would probably cram 12x plants in that space, minimum. I appreciate you sharing and explaining your method/reasoning.

No rhyme or reason, doing lower number because that's what Med-Man did.....

Ill see how this setup goes. If I change anything, it would be more smaller plants. Veg for a couple days and throw into flowering...

3k over the 8X4 because I have 40+ lights sitting collecting dust and I wanted to use as many as I can...

The plants are at optimum growth, might as well give them ridiculous amounts of light...

Cant wait to setup a HUGE grow with this system...

krunchbubble

Veteran
I wanted to introduce a product I use to sanitize everything in your growroom including your pumps, lines, trays, lights, baskets. just about everything!!

Cheap and very effective, its used in brewing and distilling...

Its called SaniClean
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/saniclean.html

After I scrub my res and pumps every week, I put this shit in a sprayer and spray the pumps and res to sanitize. This is a just in case for root rot...

cyat

Veteran
lookin nice krunch!
are you running the feed 24/7? was gonna run some croutons in a waterfarm

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good and kicking arse already brother :good:
Can't wait to see the next round of photos from ya :D
:plant grow:

Puro

No rhyme or reason, doing lower number because that's what Med-Man did.....

Ill see how this setup goes. If I change anything, it would be more smaller plants. Veg for a couple days and throw into flowering...

3k over the 8X4 because I have 40+ lights sitting collecting dust and I wanted to use as many as I can...

The plants are at optimum growth, might as well give them ridiculous amounts of light...

Cant wait to setup a HUGE grow with this system...

By the looks of this run I can't see how it could be a bad result. Thanks for sharing!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Very very nice Krunchbubble! Are these strains from DHN?
Yes sir!

Hey krunchbubble,
Thanks for your reply I've been using advanced and h&g for a while now I find both do an good job

Very impressive growth there this is going to be a good grow

Thanks
GA
I like both nutrient company's. But Advanced is getting my nod. The results show!

lookin nice krunch!
are you running the feed 24/7? was gonna run some croutons in a waterfarm
Yes 24/7. On every feed i have little ball valve thingys to adjust the water flow. They want very little water at first, then up the pressure as the roots grow..

Heya krunch
I hope things are good for ya these days.
I'm checking in to check it out!

What up buddy!

Krunch have you ran dhn blue dream, and fire og before? Are they legit? how is that fire og?

Yes. The Blue Dream from them is in my Outdoor thread, and I ran it indoors a couple times already. Fire Og is legit as fuck. Just about everything is legit. Although im not liking the Lavendar right now.

My faves are Purple Caddilac, Headband, Sour D and Platinum from them. You can see what their clones look like on my IG feed...

Latest posts

Latest posts