What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med Man need some help with outdoor strain suggestion!

Savage Seeds

Hey Med Man been lurkin on your forum here for quite a while, liking the way your gear looks, only problem is it all looks too be bred for indoor? Can you suggest me one of your strains that would finish end of September/Early October in Southern Ontario? The only choices I got from the place I order from are conkushion, Med Man head band, painkiller, purple painkiller, silver surfer and west cost sour diesel.

Any info and advice is much appreciated, thanks brother!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey savage

strains that do well in canada outside are

- silver skunk
- road kill skunk
- pain killer
- purple pain killer
- conkushion
- rock-star kush
- purple thai
- west coast sour diesel

*i dont guarantee the weather

thanks for popping in

med-man

Savage Seeds

hey savage

strains that do well in canada outside are

- silver skunk
- road kill skunk
- pain killer
- purple pain killer
- conkushion
- rock-star kush
- purple thai
- west coast sour diesel

*i dont guarantee the weather

Thank you very much my good sir, I got a 2 year old conkushion seed here might see if I can get a nice male from it too breed with my muskeg too work on a faster outdoor kush...I'd be just as happy with a female though, gonna order some purple painkiller here shortly. True say on the weather though, don't like it wait 5 minutes it's like a box of chocolates you never know what yer gonna get round here!

thanks for popping in

med-man

xbox fucked up my message and I can't fix it till I get too a computer sorry bout that

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey og

not when i got the clone from canadian outdoor growers :)

but good lookin out homie!

med-man

Savage Seeds

Not gonna lie purple thai sounds badass...I have seen the real purple haze grown outside for the last 11 years around here since I started growing career. Surprisingly hearty and resilient plant too just about whatever you can throw at it. Feller says he's had the same mother since 76 or 78 can't remember I'll ask him, she's one gnarly lookin mama though!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey savage

the cut was from circa 1980, maybe late 70's

its has also been widely known as nl#2 and a couple other code names. its all thai, with a hint of ancient afghani kush

med-man

Savage Seeds

hey savage

the cut was from circa 1980, maybe late 70's

its has also been widely known as nl#2 and a couple other code names. its all thai, with a hint of ancient afghani kush

med-man

Might have to give some of that a try too, I like the sounds of it!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey supremium

silver skunk, purple pain kiler

med-man