What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Mini Table under LED's from seed.

While I go smoke some bud I grew on this very fixture. :moon:

Not the best yeah I know, but really? I pulled 6oz of cured bud from 12 clones 12-14" tall, that I flowered after sexing under these lights. Dense flavorful buds that are quite nice. I also took the best female from that group and vegged it 8 weeks to a 3 foot tall bush that I currently am on day 40 with so go bark up someone else's tree.

Just for sh!ts and giggles I pulled out the old LUX meter for you and took some measurements. Here are my results.

All measurements taken with meter held parallel to fixture 12" from light.
1000w Hortilux Super HPS = 82,000 lumens roughly
192w x3 Mars Hydro II = 41,000 lumens roughly
(2) 48" Agromax 54w T5's = 8,300 lumens roughly.

Take it for what it's worth not trying to be a dick but for what I use it for it works great.

Thank you!

(Lux meter gives results in lux not in lumen)

Your led panel seems to be better than the one i got, but you still don't have 600 w, because each led is not driven at 3w, but at 1w for reliability.
You'll have better results with white cob's, but it's just my feedback...

Have a good grow !