What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

woolybear

Veteran
such healthy, happy plants! kudos on your garden bude, i wish you many good buds i the future!

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Really starting to glow in the cabinet!!
I like plants with a lot of vigor and these totally have that :)

Hope there's some nice stretch at early flower.
Should I be expecting large fluffy buds or small tight nugget rocks?

ultra-skunk-2.jpg

Or

Island-Sweet-Skunk-Buds.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey budelight

expecr rock hard, tight nuggets :)

med-man

budelight

Veteran
coming along nicely ,keep up the good work :).ww
Thanks Willyweed! Just wait till they start blooming ;)

So today, we are 10 Days, since the plants were moved into the flowering room.

From the looks of it, we have 3 females and 2 males. They are growing SUPER VIGEROUSLY which is one of the predominant reasons i signed up to be a tester for Med-Man (thanks again!) so they will have the flower room dedicated to this 'test' run.

Gave them their first feeding last night, 1/2 strength maxibloom with tap water left out to breathe for 3 days (1/2 tsp MB /per gal h2o).

Currently in 1/2gal growbags, will up them to 1 gal growbags soon enough.

Best,
Budelight

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddy

thanks for all the awesome pics dude :)

got some nice fems eh?

med-man

W

willyweed

great attention to detail with the pics bro ,and yes am looking forward to the flowering :)ww

budelight

Veteran
Hey Everyone!

Chopped down the two males yesterday and DAMNNNN Did they stretch to the roof! Aprox 3x stretch :ying:
Will have to estimate as i didnt measure (really should have!)
Going into flower they were aprox 12"

Remember: they were numbered in the order of longest/fastest taproot @ germination
  • SS#7 - Female = 23"
  • SS#8 - Female = 31"
  • SS#9 - Male = 36" (about)
  • SS#10 - Female = 29"
  • SS#11 - Male = 34" (about)

Thanks!
BeL
:peacock:

Sleeper7784

What's up BeL! That Silver Skunk looks healthy bro. Can't wait to see them beef up. I love these small single light shows.

Last edited:

budelight

Veteran
Well I Fucked up.... Sorry Med Man

My attempt to make 10-15 seeds on the bottom branches of these females, has turned into an entire pollination run - Not at all what i was trying to accomplish :/

I killed the males off on Day 22, had no idea they could open and pollinate that quickly and early into flower, seems i will end up with more like 50 seeds. I WILL ONLY USE THESE FOR PERSONAL USE > Med Man, don't think i planed for this or have the intent to redistribute your strain. Sorry this grow isn't going to be sensimilia (i will be out of meds before the next harvest) I will however continue to document the grow thru to the end as planned and promised.

I just took a buncha photos, getting them organized then will post them up.

This has not been a smooth test grow log and I apologize for that.

Hope you understand.
Best,
BeL

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey budelight

no worries man, shit happens

in the future i would drop your nutes with her at least 25% the rate you run now

looking forward to another run though none the less

med-man

budelight

Veteran
hey budelight

no worries man, shit happens

in the future i would drop your nutes with her at least 25% the rate you run now

looking forward to another run though none the less

med-man
Always there to offer advise, thank you.
Also appreciate your understanding, I know it wasn't in the playbook.

Is the nute level what's causing the top leaves to curl over and "eagle claw" like that?

Cheers,
BeL

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddy

most likely nutes, sometimes too much water

med-man

Sleeper7784

I've been dealing with this issue also. From what I've gathered its a classic sign of to much N to deep into flower. In my situation, as you know I run 6/9, I had been adding CALiMAGic in my schedule and leaving it in until week 4. I think this boosted my N just enough to cause this same problem. My newest round, it got cut out on Day 1 and I have yet to see the problem. I'm also mixing the 6/9 with a 2 gal ratio in 2 1/2 gals of water.

Other than the droop. They look good. Can't wait to see the update pics.

budelight

Veteran
Thanks for the advice fellas!

They were transplanted into 1 gal pots of FFOF straight from the bag (from 1/2 gal pots of soil) on Day 15 of flower, so it may be the soil's to "hot" to transplant into during flower, next run i will attempt to transplant before the flip and see if that helps at all.

On top of that, they have been receiving 1/2 dose's of MaxiBloom (5-15-14/N-P-K). These Silver Skunks have not shown to require any additional CalMag to stay nice and healthy.

Getting some really nice smells of the 3 girls, not super stong smelling yet, but very sweet and berrish.

Fell asleep on the couch while editing photos last night, will get them up this afternoon and a full update when back at my comp.

Puffin some Allen Wrench (Trainwreck x NYC Diesel) once home tonight woop woop!!

Best,
BeL
:huggg:

Status
Not open for further replies.