What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MDZ Blue Streak/Sour 60 and the Chamber of secrets

H

hisser

Hello, here goes the weekly update:

BS WEEK 7:

#1:

dsc07736j.jpg

dsc07739t.jpg

dsc07740.jpg

dsc07741p.jpg

dsc07742k.jpg

#2:

dsc07743j.jpg

dsc07744o.jpg

dsc07747w.jpg

dsc07748.jpg

dsc07749.jpg

dsc07750v.jpg

H

hisser

S60 WEEK 3:

dsc07751x.jpg

#5:

dsc07755f.jpg

#6:

dsc07757v.jpg

#8:

dsc07758m.jpg

I dunno why, but most of the leaves on s60's are curving downwards... I'm sure I'm not over-watering...

H

hisser

Sorry guys, I forgot the :grouphug: picture for yesterday's update, so here's one that I took today:

dsc07762w.jpg

B1G PUN

Yeah they are looking good (both the BS and the Sour60) Staying tuned on this one for sure and can't wait to see how the Bluestreaks turn out and hoping you get some nice S60's also

H

hisser

@B1G PUN
Thx m8 and welcome aboard, I can't wait too!

@jb12886
Thx! cheers :D

S60 update:

#5 & #6 are confirmed ladies :dancer:
#8 is still being shy about it!

:tiphat:

H

hisser

Looks like all the sour 60's are females! this means next week I should pick one of them and spray it with CS, in hopes that in the end I'll get some s60 seeds and maybe pollinate a couple of branches on blue streak if things go fast enough, Thinking about semi-harvesting in case seeds don't mature in time.

H

hisser

BS WEEK #8. S60 WEEK #4

BS WEEK #8. S60 WEEK #4

Hi all

A couple of days ago I fed Sour 60's some molasses with Epsom salt, and MG tomato fert, and a drop of Superthrive, they didn't like it, I dunno if I used too much of something, but things got bad, all the leaves started drooping, curling down and the whole plant looked sick, good thing is, next day I flushed and things got better a day after.

This week I'll spray one of the s60's with colloidal silver, haven't decided yet who should be sprayed, any suggestions?

on Blue streak some leaves started turning light green, not sure if its too early for that yet, They passed 3 weeks since pre-flowers appeared on week 5.

What I've been feeding blue streaks is: 1/4 tsp of MG bloom booster, a drop or 2 of Superthrive, half a tsp of epsom salt per 2 liters, and half a tsp of carob molasses once a week pH @ 6.0, I'm going to give molasses with every watering and drop the epsom salt, pH @ 5.8, hoping for better results.

Now with the pics, All comments on the progress of the ladies are very appreciated, since this is my first real grow and I'm not sure if the flowering progress is good enough for their age. :thank you:

The :grouphug: of the week:

BS WEEK #8:

BS #1:

BS #2:

H

hisser

Greetings, I did some LST work on S60's:

I also took some better pictures of BS bud sites:

BS #1:

BS #2:

A question to Blue streak PROs: how much do you think each one will yield? been flowering for 3 weeks since they showed pre-flowers, Might have 3 weeks left... :tiphat:

S

SexInTheCity

Very nice work and contribution to ICMAG, I totally forgot this thread since I usually ignore stickies for some reason....back on icmag after long break nice to see autoflowers making it into the CFL micro style grows, I love CFL in flower because I never had to use it for flower, I'm like the snow keep up the great work and I hope they reward you with some nice smoke ^___^

Cali_Boss

nice pictures, you have some beautiful ladies. its good to see how they look in CFL lighting, ill be doing some S60 indoor with CFL in about 6 months.
you should update with yield and some bud pictures and how both plants smoke :D

H

hisser

@SexInTheCity
Thanks and welcome back ^_^

@Cali Boss
I'll update with yield and smoke reports for sure ;D

Cheers :tiphat:

dargo

is it easy to tell the sour 60 and the blue streak apart in there first few weeks? When i planted my beans i put a white label on half the pots and left the others without. Only problem is i forgot to write on the labels and i cant remember which is which. there all about a week old. Been looking at your photos but cant really tell