What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MDZ Blue Streak/Sour 60 and the Chamber of secrets

H

hisser

#6 is having a new home, and a new friend :kitty: he spent a lot of time smelling it, hopefully he won't eat it and turn blue cus of colloidal silver :confused:.

H

hisser

Jellinator you're welcome m8, that's a beautiful s60 specimen, reminds me of #8, it had pink stems on leaves too.:tiphat:

here's the roots of #5, they kinda smelled bad, I left the pots inside the chamber for a couple of days without any ventilation and they weren't dry... #8 had a bigger central root "spine" and less sub-roots compared to #5

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
hiSs
Howzit brother..?? Im glad i dropped by btw from when i saw ya in chat i been going thru all 14 pages :D.. Nice work brother.. BS has some chunk in that family yea.?.. S60 looks nice too is she a bit leafy..?? ill bbl to check ya some more.. peace n pufs.

sackO

H

hisser

sackO Thanks for dropping by, yeah they are a bit leafy, I guess it is due to using superthrive throughout flowering, next time I'll use it during the first 2-3 weeks only and see how it goes. Welcome aboard brother :tiphat:

Botanist

Well hisser, I jest spent the last hour and a half going through this thread. Then i spent some cash and got some BS seeds coming my way.

Thank you much for posting your experience. It makes me want to get of my but and do the same.

H

hisser

Botanist... Thanks for dropping by and I'm glad it helped ;) best of luck :tiphat:

Ontariostoner... After trying both BS and S60, I wouldn't think twice, both are great, a "cocktail" smoke also gives something very special, my next grow will have both for sure :tiphat:

H

hisser

HiGH guys & gals, thought about showing you all what i've been working on, here's a teaser:

Basically it can fit 8x 20cm square pots, kinda double the size of the chamber in this grow, the idea is to have 2 exhausts, one for the plants, and one for the lights, smaller holes are passive intakes, double the area of the exhaust on each side, I'll be using 4x 12CM ThermalTake ISGC fans two as exhausts, and the rest as side fans for the plants, decent CFM for such db. still not sure how much lights I'll have but it will be CFL's too, I might have to separate lights from plants, kinda like a custom cooltube...See you all soon :wave:

Hisser i like your style n grow skills. coco n perlite with mg nutes, thats so great. was wondering what u thought of the bluestreak/blueryder.... is it worth growing? is the high enjoyable? thx :gday:

H

hisser

Ty_Kaycha.. pecosthecat.. Cheers :tiphat:

vin marioni, yeah BlueStreak is definitely worth growing, it is very potent and HIGHly enjoyable, sometimes all you need is one puff for a 3-hours effect, other times you roll a fat Joint, toke 3 times, then automatically stop :ying:, same goes for sour 60... and the tolerance does NOT build up fast, That's not only my opinion, a bunch of others totally agree.
The BS buds are filled up and feel solid/heavy, compared to my sour 60's the bluestreak is more energetic, sour 60 gives a more couch-lock feeling, though I think I should not judge S60 since the pots I used didn't unleash their full potential + I flushed them for longer than needed(about 2 weeks but not daily) probably lowered potency/taste a bit; still the sour 60's turned out great :dance013:

Medically speaking: bluestreak is doing great for soothing moderate pain, like headaches and muscle strains.

About sour 60... I have a friend who suffers from an allergy that makes him sneeze with runny eyes and an annoying itchy feeling that he can't reach, usually goes for a day or 2, and no prescribed drug works with him, when he smoked sour 60 (ONE PUFF only) he ended up taking a nap and woke up with the allergy gone :wahey:

I'm sure that's not everything...

Now I can proudly say, people who diss autos are being unfair to themselves. :canabis:

One thing i'm certain of, both strains will be in the chamber v2 very soon :D

H

hisser

First test... 550W in the pic, temp was about 28c, relative humidity 55%.. the little 50W ones gives a lot of heat, I'm gonna try my luck with replacing them with something bigger, i'm sure some of them give less heat... still need to fix cabling, add two side fans & make some light-traps :dance013: :tiphat: