What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

McPpk

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah buddy. i took some coco and its just starting to kick in. squished up some goblin spectre #3 rosin during a break from yard work and hit that some. got my pressure washing done finally. going to go reload and check out the flowers before starting up the grill for din din

starting to snip back MH8 before i eventually cull it. i took some pics and they just aint much. not really worth growing it at this point i'm afraid

Globule

Btw i kill me sometimes... chuckling still about roo's eating puppies... lol. Wake and bake Ricky, wake and bake

Hehe strewth you're getting your Australiana mixed up Mck.
There was a dingo that allegedly stole a baby from the tent of a bogan couple in the Australian wilderness at the beginning of the 80s before Aha were huge.
Btw, kangaroos are fairly timid unless you really annoy them.
Bogans on the other hand are quite aggressive and should not be approached unless heavily sedated by multiple Bundaberg rum & cokes.

But then again I'm from New Zealand and living undercover in Australia so what would I know? Probably the equivalent of a Canadian living in the US...

Rather than use the famous old Aussie line "a dingo took my baby", I'd be more inclined to say "a kakapo stole my mussel fritters bro!" :biggrin:

Got to wake and bake twice today! Once this morning and again after an accidental nap caused by the first wake and bake session.

Some people you just assume would know better by now...

Globule

P.S. sorry to hear the MH8 wasn't to your liking mck but at least now that frees up the space for something new next round!

av8or

Hehe strewth you're getting your Australiana mixed up Mck.
There was a dingo that allegedly stole a baby from the tent of a bogan couple in the Australian wilderness at the beginning of the 80s before Aha were huge.
Btw, kangaroos are fairly timid unless you really annoy them.
Bogans on the other hand are quite aggressive and should not be approached unless heavily sedated by multiple Bundaberg rum & cokes.

But then again I'm from New Zealand and living undercover in Australia so what would I know? Probably the equivalent of a Canadian living in the US...

Rather than use the famous old Aussie line "a dingo took my baby", I'd be more inclined to say "a kakapo stole my mussel fritters bro!" :biggrin:

Some people you just assume would know better by now...

I'm reading what I believe to be English words but I'm understanding only half of what you just wrote! Hahaha

New Zealand? Never been down to your part of the world outside of watching Lord of the Rings a bunch.

Are Kiwis in Australia super polite like the Canadians are here in the US?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
I'm reading what I believe to be English words but I'm understanding only half of what you just wrote! Hahaha

New Zealand? Never been down to your part of the world outside of watching Lord of the Rings a bunch.

Are Kiwis in Australia super polite like the Canadians are here in the US?

got to be leery of those evil canadians! poised on our northern border waiting for a weak moment to attack us with their razor sharp skates and slap shoot us with those deadly sticks and pucks they use!

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They already owned most of the comedy movie scene by volume till John Candy died....

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanted to work Chris Farely in there to be a bit more modern but he was from WI

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man, i was pretty baked when i posted that John Candy line... lol i really love and adore the man. kinda read it later and thought to myself WTF thats kinda harsh... but i meant no harm, and i do love that jolly old fat bastard (RIP)

av8or

All funny fat people die too early. Luckily, I'm not that funny so I'll likely live a long time.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A prayer and best vibes and thoughts for all those in Matt's path!!! You know who you are and McKush is thinking and praying for you and all of yours and the rest of our good citizens and fellows in harms way tonight

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
have you noticed the little scale for giving good/bad rep doesn't give the field to type comments in any longer? last few days..

thanks McKush.. we were spared the days without power.. this time.
Brothers and sisters in Daytona to Tampa to Jacksonville are in the bulls eye here in Fl.... S Carolina is going to get it too.. GL to all of them..:comfort:..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you noticed the little scale for giving good/bad rep doesn't give the field to type comments in any longer? last few days..

thanks McKush.. we were spared the days without power.. this time.
Brothers and sisters in Daytona to Tampa to Jacksonville are in the bulls eye here in Fl.... S Carolina is going to get it too.. GL to all of them..:comfort:..

naw i haven't. i've gotten comments this past week but dunno about last couple days.

Glad to hear you are doing well pal. i've got a good buddy on Dafauskie that i think is going to be ok. Don't think he's gotten back on the island yet to know for certain. lots of small crafts tossed about i can see in his wife's fb page

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
you still killing the MangoHaze? Should be puffinit by now.. still as good as ever?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya Snookers - im here buddy, cheese candy in a j that i jarred back in April.... actually trying to save my MH3 and 4 flowers, cant believe that but true, great cure on them but im down to 1 jar of each ... got jars and jars of 5 and 6 to IWE hash.

Not pressing much other than seconds... did make some mh5 cannacaps for the first time

Mango haze 7 is at day 98 and over 8' tall. Day 16 of flush for her. Got 6 regs and a fem up next after mh7 and some room work

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up peeps? Lots going on lately. Starting to harvest y mango haze 7 and have a long time to go on it.

Got my starts into VR so the lung room can be dark for drying. Going to work on the ceiling before i flip.

Mh7 got pretty big but stretched out on me kinda hazy i guess.

Did some structural work and redid my drain by removing my 1 1/2" flex line and installing sched 40 4" pvc line with a 2" port and clean out cap in the crawl space. Now my line shouldnt freeze and i can run this winter and use the sump and drains. This will allow me to drain the dehumi to waste if i want to. Ill eventually install a small utility sink..

Other than that just enjoying this weather!

Buddler

Veteran
Dropping by Getting a nice setup over there Mc she going to be a cold one this yr they say. Wheres the pics lets see miss mango.8 footer wow.Bud

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
What up peeps? Lots going on lately. Starting to harvest y mango haze 7 and have a long time to go on it.

Got my starts into VR so the lung room can be dark for drying. Going to work on the ceiling before i flip.

Mh7 got pretty big but stretched out on me kinda hazy i guess.

Did some structural work and redid my drain by removing my 1 1/2" flex line and installing sched 40 4" pvc line with a 2" port and clean out cap in the crawl space. Now my line shouldnt freeze and i can run this winter and use the sump and drains. This will allow me to drain the dehumi to waste if i want to. Ill eventually install a small utility sink..

Other than that just enjoying this weather!

Brother...FREEZE!!!! WTF is dat?:skiiing:

Flooorida! Shitty laws, great weather.. hurricanes aint shit compared to tornados, earthquakes, volcanos, floods and fires..
EDIT: they don't have a waterskiing happy face..:biggrin: :laughing: :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts