What's new

McDank's 2011

V

venturablaze

Hell ya, keep holding it down for the 805. I grew a bunch of different strains last year and i gotta say the og and bubba's where its at.

M

michael68

Can't wait to see this going.

My uncle is actually a med grower in San Luis Obispo, fucking perfect grow and climate.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I hope you don´t mind me lurking in the back.
I love to watch and learn.
ATB

McDank8O5

budgets are a pain the.... but i like to think they keep us in check!!!

love to see all the 805 heads present on these forums!!

hmmm....

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
Hey Dank...Hope all goes well in the 805...Was curious: you still on supp lighting and if so, how much longer? Here in the 530, I'm plannin on shutting down the supp lite around the middle of May, just to be safe. Was wondering how long you guys in the 805 go? Thanks man and best of luck...

McDank8O5

thanks for the interest fellas!

Cannido my hoop with supp. lighting will be completely off by June 5th or so, Starting May 25th I will be transplanting the ladies to their final smarties

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
thanks for the interest fellas!

Cannido my hoop with supp. lighting will be completely off by June 5th or so, Starting May 25th I will be transplanting the ladies to their final smarties

Dang, June 5? Those are gonna be some big plants to deal with! I figured you guys would be off n runnin by early May. I might rethink my May 15 date cause I'm a lot further north...CC

McDank8O5

everything I put out last year in mid may flowered on me, I'm still going out earlier than I'm used and comfortable with doing, trying new things this year we'll see how it goes!

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
everything I put out last year in mid may flowered on me, I'm still going out earlier than I'm used and comfortable with doing, trying new things this year we'll see how it goes!

hey dank...Bein mostly an indoor guy, this pre-mature flowering thing is making me crazy.lol Indoor it's just flip to 12/12 and youre done, but outside...arg! LOl

It seems the larger the plant, the more susceptible to early flowering. If that's the case, why take the risk with larger plants? What am I missing here bro? CC

McDank8O5

my supp. light schedule is on 15/9 right now, I'm slowly taking a few minutes off each week so by the time I transplant out they will be at about 14 hours of light matching whats outside. First year using supp. lighting so it's a big learning experiment. nomaad had some blue dreams that looked atleast 4-5 ft tall in 10 gal smarties that he then transplanted to the big pots and as we all know he killed it last season, we'll see it should get interesting soon!

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
my supp. light schedule is on 15/9 right now, I'm slowly taking a few minutes off each week so by the time I transplant out they will be at about 14 hours of light matching whats outside. First year using supp. lighting so it's a big learning experiment. nomaad had some blue dreams that looked atleast 4-5 ft tall in 10 gal smarties that he then transplanted to the big pots and as we all know he killed it last season, we'll see it should get interesting soon!

First time for me also...Good info, thanks bud! LOL on the interesting part...no doubt! CC

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice pics, great thread!

I'm trying the RO as well this year, didn't see you mention if you've used it before, seems to be a great mix on paper for sure. Lookin good man, gluck