What's new

Mc Rib is back..........

R

RedRain

lol so its back...low and behold I saw a commercial on tv...it was hilarious...guy couldnt resist the mc rib that his wife/gf had purchased.....:laughing:

it reminded me of the dave chappelle pork chop a chunky skit for some reason...maybe it was the sterotyping of black people and pork...lol:tiphat:

I'm pitching a name change to the superiors at my local McD's from the McRib to the McShoe...I mean, it is just a shoe sole smothered in BBQ sauce topped with a couple onions&pickles.

I

In~Plain~Site

I'm pitching a name change to the superiors at my local McD's from the McRib to the McShoe...I mean, it is just a shoe sole smothered in BBQ sauce topped with a couple onions&pickles.

Stop!

You're making me hungry

funny%2Bkfc.jpeg

BrainSellz

Veteran
Mmm it even has fake ribs...yummy! They are definitely hiding something with all that sauce, proceed with caution as that is cancer under the bun.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the only rib it has in the bone meal they grind up to put in it to get all the stuff to stick together.?

Have you ever seen a pic of the stuff they make McNuggets out of? It's won't even grow mold on itself wtf is up with that?

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Rivendell

It is 3 grams less fat than the Big Mac. We do not have McD very often but did have a McRib yesterday and it was yummy. :wave:

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
wowie spread that McDonald's love and bull shit, no one said it's as healthy a veggie burger, but it's made of real pork. it's not as low scrappy as sausage or even scrapple. it has a high fat content 'cause well ribs do too. don't eat them if you don't want fattie foods, but it's not some kind of soylent green or some shit.

you prolly eat much much worse stuff, I know I do. moderation makes the man.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
ya the only pork in the mc rib is pig feet, pig tails, pig asshole, pig dick, and pig snout all the good shit a pig has to offer! and i literally mean shit! anything that mcy Ds puts out is so fucking horrible cancer causing and full of a wide array of chemicals and preservatives.