What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

ngakpa

Veteran
Hi ngakpa,

do you know when the reproduction with the new Mazar seeds is ready to order?

I want to try them:)

I am looking espacilly for big narrow leaf plants for outdoor adaption and crosses

hi, didn't see this question, sorry

the Mazar-i-Sharif is available, as are new accessions direct from Afghanistan:

Sheberghan
Balkhi

Tora Bora
plus from the Pakistani Hindu Kush: Waziri, Chitrali, and Chitrali 2 and others

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:laughing:

Here's the magic garden where my haribo gum strawberry Mazari line was born (1x1) ten years ago. Thank you Julia, one love!

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you 2st4this's grow!
Maple leaf indica #4, Mazar bx2 and MRN Ortega F2 side by side
picture.php

Here's the Mazswaz F2 (cross x Swazi rooi male), thank you FirstLight for you grow!

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
2st4this's F3bx2 grow, with peach smelling stems for all these females.

picture.php

Thank you again for your session bro, good suite to you and for your also peach smelling MLI male!
biggrin.gif

LostTribe

Premium user
Thank you 2st4this!
View Image

Here's the Mazswaz F2 (cross x Swazi rooi male), thank you FirstLight!

View Image

Greetings!

When did you acquire the Maple Leaf? Used to run her had some serious syrup with a warm body buzz not couch yet super potent and so tasty. Have been thinking to grab another pack but also looking at RSC as well. Another old keeper circa '98 my buddy was running had less density yet the buds were much stronger scent with some kick to it a bit more sugar with an extra something its been too long they were sweet though. AfgT and AfgS both came from the original maple leaf Wilson stock and were cornerstones in the Sensi archive. Other offerings from SS don't have great reviews these days but I have not finished any for a very long time.

I have 2 packs of Mazar but probably won't run them as one is from a seeds direct freebie acquired by soldier with reports of nothing good. The other was a freebie from HD but said it was a 10-12 week which seems a long time for a pure afghanica.

RSC has so many offerings I keep looking but just cant pick anything. Wish there were more reports. I have my eye on the Mazar, Balki the mango Thai and a couple others. Are there any standouts?

Blessings
LT

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi LostTribe, the MLI #4 is from a selected mom, reproduced by 7of13, member of another forum. And all grow by 2st4this!
About your TRSC questions please find another thread dedicated, simply not really the good place here!

I have 2 packs of Mazar but probably won't run them as one is from a seeds direct freebie acquired by soldier with reports of nothing good. The other was a freebie from HD but said it was a 10-12 week which seems a long time for a pure afghanica.
The landraces from Mazar i shariff can go easy over the 10/12 weeks! Afghanica subspecies are breeded indica x sativa since centuries! ;)
Good luck to you and have fun to find the winners ones, enjoy, not easy to explore the landrace but with love you will find your goal!

Here's a lower bud of the same Atao Mazari specimen above, currently in progress so final picz in few weeks, grand merci 2st4this!

picture.php

ngakpa

Veteran
RSC has so many offerings I keep looking but just cant pick anything. Wish there were more reports. I have my eye on the Mazar, Balki the mango Thai and a couple others. Are there any standouts?

Blessings
LT

there are standout plants in everything we've collected!

it's a question of diving in and finding them

people who wait for reports miss the boat

we had the Manipuri on the site from 2015 - very little interest for years, same as the Kerala

three years later a few grow reports get published, suddenly everyone wants it

same happens time and again with amazing strains like the Lebanese (since 2009, didn't get real interest till about 2015)

Nepalese has been sitting on the site since 2018, very little interest, suddenly a good picture gets posted - and I bet it's going to start moving suddenly

all these landraces are from the heart of cannabis culture

they're the same material people like Mel Frank spent years creating today's hybrids from

dive in, start selecting special plants

that Tashkurgan photo everyone has got exicted about is the result of one generation of selection - that's it!

imagine working these lines for 10 years!

not outcrossing, actually doing some real work!

grassyou

there are standout plants in everything we've collected!

it's a question of diving in and finding them

people who wait for reports miss the boat

we had the Manipuri on the site from 2015 - very little interest for years, same as the Kerala

three years later a few grow reports get published, suddenly everyone wants it

same happens time and again with amazing strains like the Lebanese (since 2009, didn't get real interest till about 2015)

Nepalese has been sitting on the site since 2018, very little interest, suddenly a good picture gets posted - and I bet it's going to start moving suddenly

all these landraces are from the heart of cannabis culture

they're the same material people like Mel Frank spent years creating today's hybrids from

dive in, start selecting special plants

that Tashkurgan photo everyone has got exicted about is the result of one generation of selection - that's it!

imagine working these lines for 10 years!

not outcrossing, actually doing some real work!

Totally agree Angus.

People wait to see reports and photos to go searching.

I have almost 40 manipuri seeds from 2015, plus many more now, I hope to make a good selection soon.

Thanks friend. :tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
By waiting 2st4this's final shots a little flashback with one of my F2 specimen grown by Jahgreenlabel.

picture.php

picture.php

How are you brotha? Do you still have the other extra potent strawberry Tagada cut from the same 2009 F2s? :D

p59teitel

I'm running 5 Balkhi from RSC right now (as well as 4 Waziri and 1 Hawaiian Hashbud from RSC, plus a bonus plant from a seed I found in last year's World Of Seeds' Afghan Kush grow). Popped the Balkhi and Waziri on St. Patrick's Day. They are getting only natural light in my sunroom until it warms up outside. They are in garden soil receiving no nutes, and seem happy so far.

5 Balkhi

All 11 -

Afghan Kush seed from last year's grow -

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@Azaghal ; For my next repro pure Mazari i think to incude few females Lambsbread so an inverse JLB x Mazari in project too! ;) Thx

picture.php