What's new

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

thejact55

have you got some seeds to spare? i am willing to buy them if it is the case. Please do leet me know. thank you very much!

Look into real seed company. Unworked strains, he has a mazar and chitrali offering. Availability can be spotty at times, as original stock for sell are collected not bred, although there are alot of open pollination stock for sale now on alot/most strains. These plants can be a little "rustic".
Ace/cannabiogen have good offerings that are a little worked, as well as underground seeds, tropical seeds, bodhi and a few others. There are alot of good people on these forums who can help point you into the right directions on your search as well.
By all means, if you are looking to travel to greece and risk their laws, or pakistan and risk their dangers or where ever, please do. Im an avid traveler, but dont have the courage to be a seed collector in person. Be patient, make good contacts over time, and pounce when there is an opportunity, and youll safely get a nice landrace seed stock over the coming years.

Roms- if you see this response as pushing against your label, just let me know, i can take off anything your deem necessary. :)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
(...)
Roms- if you see this response as pushing against your label, just let me know, i can take off anything your deem necessary.
smile.gif

Peace '55 no problem, TRSC is the place for real landrace import and it will please Dan i think, good advice is welcome! ;)

But about the MIS precisely, their actual stock isn't pure import. They breeded their 1st generation F2 without real selection before and with just few specimen openpollinated. The 2nd generation F3 was done with around 50 specimens so ok but if the first parents P1 aren't selected for good potency, good flavor etc the offspring will show mostly the same traits... So simply more difficult then to select potent or tasty pheno etc it's mathematic! Peace.

hello,
(...)

for comparison, this that I got with the seeds of RSC directly
longer flowering, head slender, more sativa, less hardwood
also less powerful
biggrin.gif

View Image View Image

good work by my bro roms
wink.gif

best vibes

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Rom,

any idea which village(s) coud i go to in Afghanistan to collect first-hand the seeds of the world famous Mazar-i-Sharif (or Afghani?

Cheers and thank you!
Dan

So you wanna risk your life for some seeds? Do you live under a rock or do you sometimes watch the news? Afghanistan is not a place anymore to just visit and come back home safe. If you're a lone, unarmed western guy you could easily end up being sold for a few bucks to the Taliban who will cash in some ransom money from your country's government and then sell you to the islamic state to finally end up in a video with an orange suit. I warned you.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Welcome Guy to warn the danger there!
But nothing impossible it depends on who we are and what our intentions are, many dreams are achievable in the end! Terrorists and sympathizers's represent fortunately a minority of the great Afghan population. Very risky according cities there but the baba trip is possible, the beard, the mule, the hasch and the kalashnikov!^^ Good luck

danlilker

@thejact55 thank you for your thorough, and kind answer. I know RSC but i prefer to get my hands on the real autochthonous seed. Basically the seed staight from the source. Not reproduced nor bred, neither through open pollination nor indoors. Maybe i should create a new post asking if some1 wants to giveaway some seeds that he/she has collected him/herself? I understand your worry about seed collecting in not so easy places but that’s also the fun of it. Combining the travels and your passion  I will be patient. I know that the one who seeks… will eventually find... Have already come back from several countries with local beans. Patience will get me there.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Guy to warn the danger there!
But nothing impossible it depends on who we are and what our intentions are, many dreams are achievable in the end! Terrorists and sympathizers's represent fortunately a minority of the great Afghan population. Very risky according cities there but the baba trip is possible, the beard, the mule, the hasch and the kalashnikov!^^ Good luck

Of course, if the guy is from that area or neighbouring countries and able to dissolve into the landscape just from his looks and language he may get lucky to score some beans. Send me some, if so! 💃 Still too risky, my opinion.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Respect i agree and doubling if there's wife and kids at home who wait but there's less danger cities imo Mazar i shariff could be one? Perso my dream is the high kush of Nuristan but i know that i have one chance in two to comeback alive!.. With a wife and a kid will see... Ya i dream! :smoke:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
I still have 10 seeds imported since 2004 and i think to inject them in my line and create a second line Mriko Maz backcross will see! :biggrin:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Emperortaima!

Of course my Maz suite and show is here, welcome to the great International Cannagraphic!
:thank you:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:) Those 10 will not wait long, probably for 2018 or 2019 sure! They are cool dodo in the fridge, vibes to them! Ya know lot of things on fire in my garden but little by little the work is done no worry.

I prepare presently the repro F2 of my Powered Thaï tested by VanVulpen. (Red Thaï x Malawi gold*PPP). Mazari and Yarkhun will wait my next indica grow turn mode, iam sativa for now!
:ying:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yes Emp', probably the biggest yielder strain outdoor thanks to the old Afghan love and sativa cross breeding! With good irrigation Maz compact buds reaches up 3m easy! Pakistan heirlroom is clearly lesser and also less vigorous.

Just by looking at the bottom of the plant one can understand all the sativa beast that it can be + sometimes some special THCV specimens and no CBD! ;)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Yes Emp', probably the biggest yielder strain outdoor thanks to the old Afghan love and sativa cross breeding! With good irrigation Maz compact buds reaches up 3m easy! Pakistan heirlroom is clearly lesser and also less vigorous.

Just by looking at the bottom of the plant one can understand all the sativa beast that it can be + sometimes some special THCV specimens and no CBD! ;)

Do you know the common percentile of tetrahydrocannabivarin? I love me ganja that suppresses hunger rather than stimulate

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
No real figures yet but visible with Jahgreenlabel's old test, 3 differents samples from my F2s with too early 8/9 weeks harvest cause too much CBG in my opinion!

picture.php
picture.php

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
No real figures yet but visible with Jahgreenlabel's old test, 3 differents samples from my F2s with too early 8/9 weeks harvest cause too much CBG in my opinion!

View Image View Image

I've been looking for a variety rich in cannabigerol I wanted to experiment with the extract and see it's potential based on the information you can find on the Internet. Keep up your good work brother that's definitely contributing :tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thanks you are welcome to contribute bro, let"s pm suite!

With milky trichomes early harvest you will find more CBG than mature amber trichz imo, and especially with high potent THC strains like the Mazari. And the combinaison CBG + THCV could also be something special good and rare for chemists and medical purposes??

Latest posts

Latest posts