What's new

Maybe BHO is just not for me

HappyHemphog

DAY-um DrawoH!

How much butane and herb did you use to get all that tasty looking carmel?!

man.. I'm still drooling

Hempy

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Nuggy said:
5979oil.jpg

5979icon_salut.gif

man Nuggy, thats some far out looking stuff dude...

G

HappyHemphog said:
DAY-um DrawoH!

How much butane and herb did you use to get all that tasty looking carmel?!

man.. I'm still drooling

Hempy

thanx HHH, i used about 120 grams of inside trim and 6 x 300ml purilite butane cans.. ..... roughly 20 grams per butane bottle. :joint:

JBIG420

how do you actually DO this... I have got various forms of butane hash, the best being like a hard piece of amber glass that would become rollable if you held it between the fingers for a little while

how do I make THAT stuff... OMFG so amazing...

JBIG420

Dante... you know it

PS: You been askin a guy on weedtracker about how he takes his bud pics... he's got a pic of Bubba that looks pretty nice... well, I know that guy, he JOCKS my kush...that bubba is mine and that guy is using my camera... same one I used for my DVD comming soon

also... much of what that guy has photographed is BS and totally wack valley bud... so take what he says about buds for what it is worth (not much) that site is FULL of people like this guy, thus why I don't read weedtracker...

JBIG420

oh yeah... and more info on how to make that stuff.... jesus, how do you get it so nice and solid like that, friggen sweetness

G

Mad HattersWrld said:
what does that 20g trim with 1 bottle get you in oil?

it would depend on the trim or bud,, i have never checked

JBIG420 said:
how do you actually DO this... I have got various forms of butane hash, the best being like a hard piece of amber glass that would become rollable if you held it between the fingers for a little while

how do I make THAT stuff... OMFG so amazing...

just leave BHO out to dry for a long time.

Last edited:

JBIG420

but HOW do I make it in the first place... is there another thread... why is this so secret? doesn't someone know or can point me in the right direction?

Keefhead

No secret, just do a search for BHO and it'll turn up a lot of information. No, it's not really hard, but the information to make it would clog this thread. And some sites don't like you posting informatin about BHO because of the danger. I don't know about this board.

Around here look for threads in the oil or concentrates areas. Also look for hash, as in hash oil. Lots of folks here can give you the information you need too.

Keep searchin' JBIG420, the information is out there, literally thousands of pages of information, use google or yahoo if you don't find what you want here.

Good luck