picture.php

picture.php

now we let it chill till tomorrow night in the fridge
picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

B

Brad

Your really going to like those jack chedders dude, mine are lookin really nice...nice room ya got going on :)

Ludo

Is that weed butter?

No.....that's insane freaking weed butter.......!!! hehe:jump:
Do you boil it with water a few times to remove the green stuff??? Toker showed me that trick(he got it from IC) and it works wonders with the butter, turning more and more colorless and the 'green/rotten' taste and smell is gone.......yum....:dance013:

Khaleel

Veteran
i believe that is known as the bubba of kush... maybe not, but that'd be my guess, based on what i'd be smokin. :smoke:

killer update bro. and holy shit i bet a teaspoon of that budda packs a punch. very nice choice on your fav plant too. never heard much of the jack chedder.. be watchin this one for sure. what a happy gal.

kudos as always man lookin great :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix Tona: Bloom room looks ready to go to work :headbange

K

Karma Genetics

Nice update bro, I should make me some butter and ask the wife to bake some cookie's.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I have a major update but pc is fucked. Will post it as soon as I'm able. Peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol leel I can only post from the iPod and it's fuckin up too yo...think this mf has a virus.peace -T-

Khaleel

Veteran
Lol leel I can only post from the iPod and it's fuckin up too yo...think this mf has a virus.peace -T-

lol damn that sucks, i thought that was the good part about mac-based stuff.. less viruses. leave it to some asshole to fuck up my picture-viewing pleasure.. ima ambush the mofo who made that virus :peek:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: pc is back in effect,major updatage comin in tonight....
missed you mofos :D
peace-T-

Smoking Gun

I am seriously eager to see whats going on in your space. Things move so fast in there a sabbatical like this means a lot has been missed. Its great to have you back on line and for regular updates.

Latest posts

Latest posts