What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maverick Hash

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Maverick Hash

Genetics: Not specified bolstered with honey oil
Grower/Producer: Statesmen (Ichor Inc.)

Overall Rating: Excellent and 4* dog walker approved

Smell: muted hashy smell
Taste: generic incense
Consistency: a pliant ball of medium soft brown/black goodness
Duration: long Potency:
Tested @ 62.9% THC with 6.9% CBD

statesmen maverick.jpg

This is bubble hash that is near the top of the game for hash. While it isn’t traditional genetics and it has been massaged with a premium honey oil, both of which throw the smell and the taste off of perfection, this hash is very, very good. Processing was done by corporate extraction company Ichor Inc, but I can’t find any further data. Ultimately, it does not matter anyway. Like the Terra Nova Hash I reviewed here, I put this through my dog walking test this morning. After four nice tokes, I set out. Just like with the TN, I quickly realized that I was really blasted. I also realized that it was somehow rounder and more pleasant than the Terra Nova face melt. Both body and mind were quite undone but I really enjoyed it.

So what is my conclusion? This is a buy. It is not cheap – in fact it is double what you will pay for other decent hashes – Vortex comes to mind – but this price premium gives you a very traditional premium hash high. Not for everyday use but worth having around for a real blast session.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $25.99/1 gram

Latest posts

Latest posts