What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius sativa

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Mauritius

picture.php

:wave:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice blankflor!

I wonder if my madagascar seeds might take that long to flowering as these neighbor (mauritius/reunion island)

My seeds was gifted to me by a mate from la reunion, these beans are super dark almost black!

What you guys think about it!?

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
No and still no! I got zamal seeds from the same guy, which was clearly less dark a bit more stripped than these special madagacar seeds!! I should take them in picture, they are totally one of the kind.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Blan-k-flor that is a very saucy looking plant. Muy bonita! What day of flowering was this last picture? Excellent work and she looks worth it. :D

Madjag

Veteran
Seeds?

Don't be judging by the darkness or stripes on seeds.....that really has nothing to do with the genetics other than "you have a bunch of striped or dark seeds from this plant".

This isn't Voodoo.

BruceBanner

Seeds?

Don't be judging by the darkness or stripes on seeds.....that really has nothing to do with the genetics other than "you have a bunch of striped or dark seeds from this plant".

This isn't Voodoo.

Maybe its not, but every time I found black seeds (with no stripes) in the bud, the effect of it was exceptional, grail stuff really :)
EDIT: important thing to say is that those grail buds were all black or dark, sativa, crap looking, with almost no smell or just a bit of earthy/coffee

Last edited:

Jake40

Zamal Reunion

Zamal Reunion

Hello, I would love to know if anyone has a source for Zamal Reunion seeds.

Also, anybodies advice would be appreciated RE: I ordered some Double Zamal seeds from a bank in Spain, after awhile they said the seeds were not delivered because there was no one home to sign for the package. Is it usual to have to sign for the package? I am a little concerned about signing for something that is illegal to import.

Thank you in advance.

therevverend

Veteran
Depends on what kind of shipping you ordered. Usually fast expensive shipping requires a signature. You should be able to use the tracking number to find the package. If it's still at the post office you can pick it up.
If they were going to bust you for it, you'd be busted. I'm sure you're fine...

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I know USC sells their stuff through Tropical seed co. But, TSC is under new management and are only in it for the money, just like all the ither seed distributors. I've corresponded with TSC a bit after I lost $200+ in ording seeds from them but I never got anything from them. Anyway, they have no respect for JGL or any other USC breeder.

I would never sign for a package.
Tell the seedbank to send another pack with no signature. Its up to them to put a return address on their outgoing orders for shit just like this.

Anybody know where to get USC other than TSC?

dezman

I see they have double zamal in cannabislandia a spanish shop it says in stock. Anyways it's normal to sign for the packet i wouldnt care too much about it. I prefer that so the packet wont get lost. I always order this way.
Tsc is tropical? I am intrigued. You can send an email to cannabiogen maybe they still have some packs.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Getting seeds from UK, if I requested signed for insurance, never get them, no signature no problem.

If I am not mistaken ace website also offers some of their wares as does cannabiogen.

earthwyrms

i lost money like that, but it could have been anywhere in the chain of mailing. i got the K1, which i signed for. it is a pure landrace. i wish i didn't have to sign though. got some seeds with Jaliso IBL pollen :D. the k1 drinks pretty fast for a sativa, i keep finding her dry (must be the monsoon, crazy volcano weather on reunion, i thought ;) ).

edit: i lost a near equal amount to Cannabiogen in the same mailing period (two envelopes sent at the same time), shooting for Ghana , Mangobiche, Sudafrica and a few others i don't remember. i never lost many orders but i did two in a row that time for large orders, so i don't think it was the company.

you might be able to find double zamal under USC at s@nnies, if it's still in stock

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts