What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius sativa

lasko

Amazing Jah !!!! and lasko !!!

Always impressed how you manage these sativas, Jah.. 136 days and still showing white pistils all over the place, wow wow wow....

++

Impressing for me is that after 200 days of flo still showing white pistils :dance013:

Right now im thinking bout starting them again ... round 3 for me :)
and some panama and lambsbreath ... to have some good smoke for christmas ahahhahha

k+ for patient people

:tiphat:

freaks

Good for for your new run ;)
Always interrested by Mauritus Zamala....different of the Réunion Zamal i think...
very good parent for breeding project ;)
Best wish.
Bless

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Wow, great thread and such good information lasko. It gives me so much to use to grow out the Bangladesh sativas.
So after plant matures you take cuts and bloom them 11/13 and they take less then 6 months?
Is anyone growing this still?
Thank you JGB and lasko and everyone else who contributed to this thread. Great work.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Mauritius

picture.php

Happy New Year for all the landrace lovers!!

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
When you see blan-k-flor has made a new post you can bet you're in for a treat :) Cool!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Lookin good Blan-k-flor. Such a beautiful structure and leaves. Lets see what the buds look like in June or July jeje.
Beautiful hibiscus also!
Hope you are well amigo, stay Irie

S

scai

I've got some Kerala in corner of my floweringroom and I do agree that this Mauritius has some veeeeeery thinleafed Kerala in it.
I was given some Mauritiusx Mango Zamal beans and I have the pollen of one very orangesmelling male Kerala, soo.
Let's see if we can intesify some mango/orange smell in these ;)