What's new

Master Nevil..Cannabis Castle article.......

doobie413

Hello,

why did Neville not release the super stealth strain? Why did he quit his seed bank buisness? Does he really now live in a sort of hospital?

Uli
where do you come up with your info totally wrong he sold the biz to sensi to get out of jail in australia. Then jumped bail and snuck back to holland to wait it out finally after about 10 years the USA droped the charges and green merchant was not a failure it got a lot of people busted because the U.S DEA served warrants for ups records of all the grow stores then they went to the customers and busted them

growhi

he was a very active memeber over at mr nice fourms for a good while untile about nearly a year ago when he got sick of all the haters and bullshitters , as far as i could tell from his posts hes home in austrilla and still has some sort of trouble with the police were he cant leave the country , maybe thats sorted now though he aint posted in a year !!

was pretty ironic in a few posts he was telling the fourm that he couldnt get any decent dope and was havin to buy shitty weed from low lifes lol guessin he didnt wanna risk growing his own with his high profile !!

pretty ironic considering what he done for the indistry , couldnt even get a decent smoke and havin to buy junk :(

hades

Great to see your post bushweed.
He initially had some difficulty recovering certain parent lines from an old business partner who has either lost the lines or is avoiding returning them to their original creator.
I'd just like to make it known that this is ONE side of the story. Not all the facts have been heard, as almost no one really knows what has happened between Nevil and Shanti but Nevil and Shanti. Seems like you have heard/are on Nevil's side =)

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep hearing about this Mullumbimby Madness. I really want to try it.

Why don't your hoarders share?

R.Fortune

mr.brunch

Veteran
Great to see your post bushweed.I'd just like to make it known that this is ONE side of the story. Not all the facts have been heard, as almost no one really knows what has happened between Nevil and Shanti but Nevil and Shanti. Seems like you have heard/are on Nevil's side =)

trouble in paradise? surely not

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nevil's doing well. He's in good health and spirits. He's working on a number of haze hybrids along with some landrace Mexicans, Africans, Thais, and Afghanis. As well as some old staples, and an old school Australian sativa line - Mullumbimby Madness. A number of growers on various boards are currently testing his new crosses. He initially had some difficulty recovering certain parent lines from an old business partner who has either lost the lines or is avoiding returning them to their original creator. But this has been offset by the recovery of other lines from various sources in different countries, as well as an injection of new cultivars which is spurring his creative juices.
any more info?:blowbubbles:

C

Chamba

I don't know if it's my pc, my connection or it's ICmag.com ....but this site seems as slow as an indica stone today.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im growing them

Im growing them

Nevil is a buddy of mine. We talk a couple times a month.

Yes I am growing the Grail. I have three crosses he hand picked for me. they are just about to go into bloom.

Nevil doesnt do heroin anymore. that was decades ago. His new crosses are made with very old F1s, of select Nevilles Haze.

Danky Kong

Yes I am growing the Grail. I have three crosses he hand picked for me. they are just about to go into bloom.

Nevil doesnt do heroin anymore. that was decades ago. His new crosses are made with very old F1s, of select Nevilles Haze.

Sweet. Which 3 crosses are you growing? I'm growing the Hawaiian Haze indoors. Got 10/10 & the seedlings are nice & vigorous. I was told by the people I got the seeds from that this is a cross between Neville's Haze and Jim Ortega Hawaiian. I only wish there was more info publicly available info so I have an idea what to expect. Tried to get some info on the Mr. Nice web site but their forum is currently offline.

Nevil's doing well. He's in good health and spirits. He's working on a number of haze hybrids along with some landrace Mexicans, Africans, Thais, and Afghanis. As well as some old staples, and an old school Australian sativa line - Mullumbimby Madness. A number of growers on various boards are currently testing his new crosses. He initially had some difficulty recovering certain parent lines from an old business partner who has either lost the lines or is avoiding returning them to their original creator. But this has been offset by the recovery of other lines from various sources in different countries, as well as an injection of new cultivars which is spurring his creative juices.

Just what did HE create? what strain was his? I thought he got all the lines from various people and the line he did failed?

mr.brunch

Veteran

nice. what does the grail contain, genetically?
i was working through the grail thread, but mns forums has gone now.
hope i find out before this thread gets locked!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sweet. Which 3 crosses are you growing? I'm growing the Hawaiian Haze indoors. Got 10/10 & the seedlings are nice & vigorous. I was told by the people I got the seeds from that this is a cross between Neville's Haze and Jim Ortega Hawaiian. I only wish there was more info publicly available info so I have an idea what to expect. Tried to get some info on the Mr. Nice web site but their forum is currently offline.
Nevilles Haze 23 x Kariba
Nevilles Haze 35 x Oaxacan (04)
Nevilles Haze 21 x Mullimbimby Madness

you're claiming super silver haze was a failure? nevil's haze too?

Hmmm was skunk used in ssh? and NL? oh and the haze? i'm saying what did he take from base and work? though he did get plants to nick but is that mostly down to the NL5 he got? or found in the seeds from someone else's line, I'm also suggesting that whatever has gone on with him and a previous partner should maybe stay between them, if you like i'm giving a counter to the stuff that was posted by BW.. maybe he should have respect for those that actually helped him, than demand a living? look I wish him and those that get seeds well, I'm sure there will be gold to be found...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Someone else got seeds from someone else who got them from someone else. Thats always been the case, thousands of years. Its what you do with them after you get them that gets you recognition. Nevil is both Animal breeder and plant breeder. He knows what he is doing when it comes to weed crosses. Ive done multiple crosses with special seeds and clones from Humboldt. They are mine now. His crosses mixed to mine will also be mine. Those will be grown this winter. If I cross his males to His Females the offspring is still the same name and thus still his work, IMO

Latest posts

Latest posts