What's new

Massive Room Grow!!!

G

am i missing something, checked the latest pics and they all look like massive green budding healthy plants.

???????

B00st3d said:
I cant help but notice how sick your plants look. Whats goin on with that ? Have you flushed them , checked the PH, EC and all that kinda stuff ? If those were normal size plants theyd be dead by now from all that burn or whatever it is. Good thing for you theyre massive and can take a beating. I'd maybe try and space them apart better for more air circulation. Those parabolics seem to be makin for alot of foilage, thats for sure. I never knew paras could make such huge bushes like those. Try and get em healthier and you'll end up with frostier buds. Good luck and be safe. Id take all those pics with ppl in them down right this instant. You come off very relaxed for thinkin that those pics cant get you in trouble, ya never know whos lookin on here .

Frostier buds eh??

SL701922.jpg

SL701923.jpg

SL701924.jpg

SL701925.jpg

SL701926.jpg

SL701927.jpg

SL701928.jpg

SL701929.jpg

SL701930.jpg

SL701932.jpg

SL701933.jpg

SL701934.jpg

SL701935.jpg

SL701936.jpg

SL701937.jpg

SL701938.jpg

SL701939.jpg

No burning going on here. Maybe the light from the HPS making some of look orange? These pics have been taken with flash, well some of them so they look better. Plenty of nice frost on there though eh?

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
WOW! Great looking plants you have. The way the light shines on those crystal machines you call herb plants is incredible. I don't doubt those terminal buds will be the size of your leg. Are they in large containers by chance?

Keep up the good work :jump:

-Funk

Last edited:

Slipklot

Man that GWS is always a frost m0fo.. That's one strain from GH that you can't go wrong with.. Wonder if shanti's widow has anything to do with that? Nice grow buddy.. Don't listen to the haters, they just jelous they barely clocking a z a plant.. 1

C

Classyathome

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to happee_daze again.

props

Limeygreen

Veteran
Where's the massive Room? :tongue:
Looks nice some nice big plants, ever think of making a scrog? You could make tunnels underneath the canopy to hang out in for breaks :D

Last edited:
Here's my full Bio Bizz feeding schedule:

Potted into final pots, Guanokalong all-mix (brilliant stuff by the way get it if you can)

NO FEED UNTIL 12/12 starts. With this stuff you can go 4 weeks without ANY feeding.

2ml Grow/2ml bloom, upping the bloom every week for three weeks until you get to 5ml per litre.

THEN 3ml Grow Per litre, 6ml Bloom, 6ml topmax per litre.

I wait until the plant has generally stopped all upward growth until I start the topmax.

Keep all of this going until 1 week before you chop, and then stop everything apart from the grow, which does not need to be flushed with it being organic. You MUST stop the bloom, as the phosphorous in it stops the bud from burning properly even when it's dry. Very frustrating.

Hope that has helped you out!

D

Davyd05

Great grow post.. read thru thick and thin of the crap thrown around.. but at the end of I see a grower with obvious skill, nice room and your plants look healthy as fuck :D enjoy ur harvest