SL701408.jpg

SL701397.jpg

SL701405.jpg

SL701406.jpg

SL701407.jpg

SL701530.jpg

I

igrohydro

Happee_ daze indeed,what strain are they?
They look really healthy,wonder wat size thelly finish?
Awesome man.Keep us informed.
Goodluck. :joint:

G

good shit...I remember those days;) GWS is a great strain...Gonna get some huge colas off those...

TriGG

alot of people in humboldt use the horizontal parabolics..those are gonna be huge when there done...ya might need bigger pots..

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
is that the kitchen or living room your growing in?
the whole thing looks ghetto, but plants look happy...

G

guest5703

Yo digi!, I am betting kitchen you can see the sink and also the cabinets above. Cool setup, easy to get water huh! Peace dude can't wait for the buds!

DIGITALHIPPY said:
aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

I dont know what your talking about. I always keep chocolate milk in the flower room. Never know when your going to get thirsty.... :laughing:

Last edited:
You are all wrong... It's none of the rooms you mentioned. It's actually a poxy bedsit flat, with damp proof plastic membrane on the floor and windows. There are 28 plants in there, and there IS odour control in there. There's a 150mm extractor with carbon filter, that moves 475 m3, so that is plenty. That goes straight out of a previous extraction hole. I chose this place cause its cheap and for ease of watering. I'm reckoning this place should yield approx 4 Kilo.

We previously grew six of these, which yielded 1.2 K

SL701043.jpg

Ans as far as the parabolic lights go, they are amazing. The plants grow much more evenly and you can get them so much closer because the bulb is vertical and the heat is dissipated sideways. They also fit more plants under them, so if you change to these reflectors you can do away with maybe 1 light in your grow. Saves on electric.

The pictures above are a couple of weeks old. I've just got some more, I'll upload them in a bit.

The Iceman

bro those plants look diseased or something from the pics.... you got rust or something? maybe overferted.... can we get a closeup on some of those burnt leaves so maybe we can help you figure it out

"bro those plants look diseased or something from the pics.... you got rust or something? maybe overferted.... can we get a closeup on some of those burnt leaves so maybe we can help you figure it out
Originaly posted by Gypsy Nirvana......Where many breeders come un-stuck is not following thru with good and proper breeding practices to produce stable lines......this leads to growers buying seeds that do not grow out to the breeders descriptions and so creates a situation where the 'breeder' is accused of just being a 'pollen chucker' that is not necessarily working a seedline to be stable and representative of the described strain/variety.....but is just hyping up his/her offerings to gain more sales at the expense of the growers that buy them......"

If you are referring to my plants, please point out where they are diseased! They are green and healthy. What makes you think this?

And what was that quote all about?!?

mngreens

I need a teddy bear like that, lol!

happee_daze said:
You are all wrong... It's none of the rooms you mentioned. It's actually a poxy bedsit flat, with damp proof plastic membrane on the floor and windows. There are 28 plants in there, and there IS odour control in there. There's a 150mm extractor with carbon filter, that moves 475 m3, so that is plenty. That goes straight out of a previous extraction hole. I chose this place cause its cheap and for ease of watering. I'm reckoning this place should yield approx 4 Kilo.

We previously grew six of these, which yielded 1.2 K

SL701043.jpg

Ans as far as the parabolic lights go, they are amazing. The plants grow much more evenly and you can get them so much closer because the bulb is vertical and the heat is dissipated sideways. They also fit more plants under them, so if you change to these reflectors you can do away with maybe 1 light in your grow. Saves on electric.

The pictures above are a couple of weeks old. I've just got some more, I'll upload them in a bit.

Latest posts

Latest posts