SL701548.jpg

SL701549.jpg

SL701550.jpg

SL701551.jpg

SL701552.jpg

I

igrohydro

Awesome happee,lookin great.
Lookin forward to more pics,best of luck with ur goal,I hope u exceed it man. :rasta:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Very nice trees!!!
And a great looking room also!!
I used to think that the gram per watt thingy was BS until you run into one of those plants that yeild monstrously!!!!
When the top bud alone weighs an oz. it's hard not to get high figures...
It seems that you either have to grow single stem plants or monsters like are being grown here in this thread and get massive yeilds per plant....
Otherwise it's tough to get high yeilds.......
Take care and grow em' safe...................................CC

Nice looking crop. Just wondering what size bucket that 7.5oz yielder was in, dirt and nutes you used. Damn thing was huge. Oh and possibly your veg time. Keep on

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Have you thought about thinning out the lower canopy?

We were.... But I think we've left it too late to do it now!

Nice looking crop. Just wondering what size bucket that 7.5oz yielder was in, dirt and nutes you used. Damn thing was huge. Oh and possibly your veg time. Keep on

11 litre square pots. 5 Weeks veg. Bio-Bizz Grow, Bloom and Top Max. No feeding until start of flower.

Been to the plants today, but forgot the camera. You can really see the bud sites now!

guineapig

Veteran
i hope they don't stretch too much!!!!! You might have to tie some down.....

Parabolics are the best for even light distribution over a wide range of area.....nice!!!

Keep up the good work!!! You remind me of me, only a younger me.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

edit: one other thing just struck me.....

if you do come to the conclusion that your trees are too tall and the top colas will hit the lights if left alone, would you consider pruning off the top colas of each plant? This might make sense if you do it right now, early in flowering......if you do this, it should give you a larger yield in the end, because all the side shoots and lower buds will flourish....

ok, so consider that, and if other people would comment on this option i would appreciate it....

back to the exercise wheel!!!!! WHEEEK!!!!

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Lookin great Happee,bet ur tryin to count those sites.jeje :jump:
Best of luck,stay safe bro! :joint: