What's new

Massive Outdoor DK 09 Corn Field Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddt

damn great looking my friend, i am sure u will have niiice and smelly garden really soon ;) hope all will be fine.
have a great

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for all the positive comments my fellow growers

heres a few from to night

natures runs its course these days and all i can do is wait and water ( well last few days we have had plenty of rain so i had to shelter them instead)
i soon have to build some shelter from preying eyes as i just did some calculations that told me that 1200 13x13 cm square pots that over 20 m2, so if they all stood in the garden without any thing to hide them i could rise some unwanted attention, to say the least

if i saw that amount of pots with plants in by looking over some fence i would also surely be wondering what was going on in there ;)

img0193e.jpg

img0191lmw.jpg

img0192aut.jpg

regarding the empty spots where the Thyphoons where going to be
i was wondering why they had so bad a germination rate compared to the others that in most cases had like 98-100%
then i investigated the soil and found out i forgot to put them in he he
had a lot of seeds to plant that day
they will go in soon with some others ive just received for outdoor testing

img0190fuh.jpg

btw i caught theres fuckers in my cloner the other day
what are they?
how do they damage plants and how to fight them if they return in greater numbers later?
if any one would have a danish name for them i would appreciate it also

keke.nz

woooohoooo!! go gunnar you good thing! all looking awesome bro. keep it up!

cant help you with your bug problem sorry, hope u get some feedback

keke :joint:

Eliyaz

Your pests

Your pests

Hej Gunnarguchi
those little guys/disse små skravl:
2nhp7wz.jpg

I think they are called Guldøje - dont know the english word, maybe Goldeneye:muahaha:
Here is a picture of them when they are a bit more playfull:
2vbat60.jpg

Im no biologist but I know some and Guldøje is a friend of yours. They lay their eggs in your plants but they dont harm your plants. THEY EAT ALL THE SMALL BUGS YOU DONT LIKE. So if possible dont kill them nurse them...Goldeneye is your buddy...

Here is a link in danish that describes them more deeply and how they hatch etc. http://www.dpil.dk/dpil2005/HTML/guldoeje.htm
Im pretty sure they are the ones but as I said Im no expert...

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx all
i do my best to have a successful grow and to entertain the viewers while its ongoing

i did take a few pix yeasterday and today but on my way out so ill have to wait until tomorrow to post them
but i can tell allready that they are growing really nice and im surpriced with the high germination rates with just about every strain and cross expect the skunk#1's
because germination conditions havent been the best outdoors with temps up and down
but so far im more than satisfied

Hej Gunnarguchi
those little guys/disse små skravl:
2nhp7wz.jpg

I think they are called Guldøje - dont know the english word, maybe Goldeneye:muahaha:
Here is a picture of them when they are a bit more playfull:
2vbat60.jpg

Im no biologist but I know some and Guldøje is a friend of yours. They lay their eggs in your plants but they dont harm your plants. THEY EAT ALL THE SMALL BUGS YOU DONT LIKE. So if possible dont kill them nurse them...Goldeneye is your buddy...

Here is a link in danish that describes them more deeply and how they hatch etc. http://www.dpil.dk/dpil2005/HTML/guldoeje.htm
Im pretty sure they are the ones but as I said Im no expert...

tnx for the info and im glad to hear they arent damaging but the opposite
i didnt kill them, found them dead in the box but i hope then they already laid egg's before dying then

to all a good grow year and ill return with some updates tomorrow from my "little" growing jungle

coldoneror

I check this thread every day for new pics this is gonna be sick.. i was skeptical but when i read about how you get in and out and pick the spot sounds like you know what your doing

hey and mo you relay didn't need that pic in your post because you didn't actually mention any thing about the pic specifically... np just makes the thread that much larger and harder to move through

F

fully baked

You have some balls the size of your head I would imagine.

I'll be checking back for sure.

Keep up the great work,
FB

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I check this thread every day for new pics this is gonna be sick.. i was skeptical but when i read about how you get in and out and pick the spot sounds like you know what your doing

actually i just do what i did last year in the corn and just increase the plant amount by 10 x
of course with some minor adjustment due to experiences gained
i have no closed van and i was hoping to be able to grab a partner for help that has a van but im not sure he wants to work with me on this
well its his loss
i use cardboard trays like those that hold vegetables in stores and use 13x13x13 cm square pots 1,5 liters apr
each cardboard box cab hold 12 pots
i can have 6 cardboard boxes in the car for each run but then they are visible so i pray i dont get pulled over on my way to a field
ill need to drive 2-3 times with plants for each field when transplanting
sure its lotta work but i hope i pull trough and if so im sure the result will be worth the work :joint:

Eliyaz

I think its very interesting and inspiring to follow so I hope it works out for you...but watch out for those nosy farmers that wanna be the hero of the day so theyll report you to the police on the spot...:fsu:

K

kallenavndk

tnx for all the positive comments my fellow growers

heres a few from to night

natures runs its course these days and all i can do is wait and water ( well last few days we have had plenty of rain so i had to shelter them instead)
i soon have to build some shelter from preying eyes as i just did some calculations that told me that 1200 13x13 cm square pots that over 20 m2, so if they all stood in the garden without any thing to hide them i could rise some unwanted attention, to say the least

if i saw that amount of pots with plants in by looking over some fence i would also surely be wondering what was going on in there ;)

img0193e.jpg

img0191lmw.jpg

img0192aut.jpg

regarding the empty spots where the Thyphoons where going to be
i was wondering why they had so bad a germination rate compared to the others that in most cases had like 98-100%
then i investigated the soil and found out i forgot to put them in he he
had a lot of seeds to plant that day
they will go in soon with some others ive just received for outdoor testing

img0190fuh.jpg

btw i caught theres fuckers in my cloner the other day
what are they?
how do they damage plants and how to fight them if they return in greater numbers later?
if any one would have a danish name for them i would appreciate it also

:yeahthats

GG u mad man :woohoo: If your balls really is as big as your head i hope you gal have a Insurance against stone blow :woohoo:

K

kallenavndk

btw them "flyes" i have seen before in my room to they fall dead down from my Hps i dont know what they is but they are ugly and the they do no harm to canna or if they does i havent notice :D

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for dropping by Kalle and others

well my balls aint bigger then standard
but i have a tendency of always been doing would other talk about but never does
i just do it
i guess thats where the difference is

Kalle look at previous page
one helpful user has already put name and purpose of the ugly looking dudes
i saw them also in my previous indoor project and im happy to hear that they are actually useful
i remember them also as stupid looking ones that either got killed in the hps or sucked into the oscillating went fans LOOL

shack

Hey G., nice start you got there,
being a fellow corn field grower,I'll be watching your progress.
Your one energetic S.O. B.:yoinks:(i mean that in a good way):smile:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey G., nice start you got there,
being a fellow corn field grower,I'll be watching your progress.
Your one energetic S.O. B.:yoinks:(i mean that in a good way):smile:

Cool n welcome
another disciple of "children of the corn"
feel free to add any experiences regarding growing in corn, pix or just general talk
its not a closet thread
i like growing in corn and think its the ultimate way of guerrilla growing and like the word spread as much as possible ( even though that if all did it we would have shot gun armed farmers and choppers up your asses just approaching the fields, but if that happens we will just find a way to combat that) and have fun doing it

i did a little and late test grow last year with 100-150 plants
even though i was out very late i was very satisfied with the results and not at least the possibilities
well after being warmed up im doing 1200+ this year
And if i find the right partner to next season this grow will seem like a few leaves on a giant tree

if more did like me Al Qaeda and Taliban would no longer receive as much as a single dime from us as we could be self sufficient with hash for superior to what they are making and smuggling round half the globe

so call this fighting bankruptcy and terror in one blow :dueling:
and while doing it im having the time of my life
what more can a man ask for :yeahthats

Status
Not open for further replies.