What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MASSIVE INDOOR COMMERCIAL GROW

G

lol, if a 5000 plant settup was raided, i'd die reading the headlines.. "largest grow in world history" "dea claims thousands of pounds could have been on the street at a value that makes bill gates jealous"... hahahahaha

i dunno about you, but the thought of trimming.. 5000 plants.. makes my hands sore.

Equipment Junki

Yields are based on square meters of canopy area.

You better hire and train some professional trimmers, that will be the limiting factor.

Once you can get 2# off a 600-Watt HPS then your whole outlook (should) change.

Why be greedy? If you can get 20 off 6K of 600's why go nutz?

If have known the type who are adrenaline junki, type A personalities who can never seem to have enough. Only seen a couple who have had longevity.

Respect

sensirocker

Wow what a great thread.... full monty you posts are so awesome.

imo i dont really see why anyone grows that much because if you can make $150k a year which is about 50 pounds a year, easy for one person to handle (and maybe a wife or long term girl friend about to be married), then you are one rich and happy mo fo.

PLUS your the ONLY one who knows whats going on. that is priceless.
The best way to sell is to sell off 1 - 2 lbs a week from your stash, all profit, to ONE, and i repeat, ONE person from a club. Now im not talking about some random shmuck stoner at some random club, im talking about that 65 year old hippie man with a head band, tie dye tshirt who loves the business and has no reason to fuck you because hes been high for the past 50 years of his life. Then you only deal with him and just tell him you have a buddy up north who sends you down kind bud each week.... i really cant think of anything safer in terms of trying to make that much money.

once again, awesome thread....

In the NE USA people will climb over each other to pay you $5,000 a pound for true headies.

In most places in the NE you can't grow enough to meet demand.

1 at a time.

Selling multiple pounds at a time is asking for trouble.

In my area, you could get rid of 500 pounds 1 at a time in 6 months tops.

Many areas have literally no headies whatsoever.

People won't find a better deal, because no one else is selling herb that good.

Headies go for $600 an ounce in my area, no joke, I am dead serious.

That is, on the rare occasion that people can even find headies.

Hell, even in New York, a major city, people will pay $50 for two grams of headies all day long, from the delivery services.

You will always have some asshole complaining about prices, but they are few and far between in my area, for every person who complains, 20 people will gladly pay.

In my area, there is no market for buying headies by the ounce, and selling 1/8s for a profit.

You buy a pound, and sell 1/8s and ounces.

Every area is different, but I am telling you, some areas of the NE you would not even believe the prices.

Go to NY and order from the delivery services for $50 2.0-2.5 grams.

Now imagine if your living in a rich suburb of NY how much people will pay.

Some people sell .7 gram vials of amazing one hit headies for $20 in my area.

So it is different for every area man I am telling you.

Your lucky to get beasters for $3,000/LB around here.

People sell seeded mids for $35 an 1/8.

Anytime someone tells me "yeah man I can get a pound of headies for $3,000" I always say "oh yeah, well go get it, I'll buy it right now...".

They never can get it though LOL.

Last edited:

Chronmon

Damn I envy US growers you guys be getting some serious coin. I might have to think about contacting a friend with a Business proposition after reading these 4-5 K numbers lol

t-rex

a Sea of Green is definitely the best way to go with..
That's how most large dutch commercial growers do it, SOG in either soil or mapito.

448lk3s.jpg

2crt1dz.jpg

FullMonty, don't get me wrong, I admit I have no knowledge of multi pound deals, I am sure the price would go down greatly.

I myself personally just would never sell more than a pound.

$10,000+ dollar deals just make me nervous for a myriad of reasons if you know what I mean.

I am just kidding, I would never sell drugs at all.

That would be illegal.

Your laughing about NYC though, so I know you know what I'm talking about. :yummy:

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Id love to hear FullMonty expound further on outdoor growing tactics. Care to share everything you know in one post? lol

I ran across a great outdoor area the other day....its fairly wooded but not far from $1mil+ houses so I figured the ghetto birds (helicopters) wouldnt be flying around there looking for pot plants.

jimjay

I feel ya on the whole renting thing. I would buy but i am going to school and am still movin all over. I have had good luck dealing w/ management co. but it is only time before i find one that actually does there job and checks on the property. I could buy, i have saved up enough to but i could only pay mortgage for so long and i have to pay tuition. Do you think it is a good idea to depend on grows to pay the mortgage?

I have 24 hrs to tare everything down..... do you think if i rented a storage unit i could lower the X factor?
I always change the locks too.
Thanks for putting this info up FullMonty.
And the rules you keep speaking of, do you care to elaborate? Or are they your common sense type rules? ex. dont tell anyone your growing.

pico

Veteran
Lets say You have 50-100k and want to buy a house. The money was aquired from growing in rentals. How do you purchase a house with this money? Lets assume this person doesn't have much income on the books. Is getting a business license and operating a cash business a good idea? Filter grow money through the business and pay taxes on it?

I know someone who is basically trying to get out of rentals. Buy a house, grow in it for a while. Remodel the house using a lot of cash grow money and either rent or sell it after 6-12 months. Then buy more houses and hopefully be making plenty of legit money before too long. Any tips?

Keep the good info coming.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
jojajico said:
let me make it clear that im not doing this right now or anytime soon its just a hypothetical. so please no pms asking me about my 5000 plant grow lol.
hypothetical.

buddy becarefull even speaking this i did with a family member on a much smaller scale and hypothetical. became i was doing it and not just it but involved a family member to move it for me. personally i would never do it just the crew to operate this 5000 plant op would be crazy i know i know do it 1-2 times and lifes easy street eh. but if you get cought they wont just place you in federal prison they'll concrete a new 1 over your but. hell i actually turned down an offer to fill a 3000 sqft warehouse some1 was willing to buy just for the purpose of 1-2 crops. i told him 1st i would need @ least 20 ppl i could trust hell i dont know 20 i could trust on that level. duder the amount your talking about ppl die over because of the millions of dollars involved think about it. but if i did i would have to use flood and drain tabels flood drain to waste sog in RW cubes i would run 600w light's because of cost and heat and really do my homework. honestly i prefer a 1 on 1 relationship with my girls and 5000 wouldnt get the proper attention they need and require. pluss thats 5000 chances for 5000 different things to happen or go wrong

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Trichome Toker said:
You mean like blueluegrew style?

Sorry if I misspelled his name, been awhile since I saw him post.
lewgrew's fuck the cops thread he had like 120 plants if i remember right and pulled approx 60 lbs

thc43

Veteran
start small first year from seed or clones, pick your better coping strains some will be better than others, mum the good ones maby grow indoors to double check greatness of your selection and throw any not suited (longer flowering).

Start cloning months before plants are needed grow slowly under flouros for about a month or 30cm tall.

Prepare plots with a good soil or coco with a res setup or slo release fert. line 50lt to 100litre holes with panda or pond liner with small drainage holes. Avoid clay areas too hard to dig many decent holes in one day.

4x plants per hole as many holes per plat as you need.
If you plant at the right time plants will instantly flower grow from 30cm to 1m in a couple of weeks and end around 1.5m tall.

Problems you WILL may face

Blocked drips
res runs dry without knowing
animals and bugs In my area unknown stoner beast kiiled plants weekly.
rangers forrest walkers
cops helicopters
carting 100s to 1000s of liters of water by hand weekly really sucks and not too good for my cars clutch .

My last effort i lost the lot but not before i realised alot more work was needed, 200litre res wasnt enough for 8 plants every 7 days mid summer. ranger couldnt keep his hands of plot by plot they all vanished with drag marks for 100s of meters to the nearest clearing.

Latest posts

Latest posts