What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
trellis and plants look great. if we get that hurricane i would want more diagonal supports on the part that looks like a swingset to prevent racking.
yeah it is braced from the side i didn't take pictures of and it is all tied together pretty well
you are going to have some big buds homie!
[COLOR=""]it is sure starting to look that way, just hoping I don't have any mold issues.[/COLOR]
you watered in 4 gallons of concentrate on them all at once? I hope not anyway.
no not concentrate it was mixed correctly

or 2-3 tblsp of budswel per gallon brought your ph down to 4 and you gave them 4 gallons of that mix? it won't do a thing to plants that size.
i hope not I was just worried

if it moved the ph so much what is your ph to start with?
my starting ph is @6.5 ish after mixing it was 4 I didn't use ph up because I thought it might mess with the mix.

I hope more people see how much bigger plants get when they are in the ground and plan that way next year.
you are #BeastCoast

Thanks for all the help everyone:peacock:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I haven't heard of any Mass cultivation busts at all.
Oh man, last year 81 year old woman had a plant taken by the cops. They then destroyed the plant and pressed no charges against the woman, thereby denying her a lawful way to seek recompense from the police, which is just basic thuggery. It was before growing weed was decriminalized in Massachusetts, but the police should have better things to do than bother an 81 year old woman for growing 1 plant. They had to press no charges, because if a case like this ever went to court Jury Nullification would destroy the law.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-garden-to-take-out-a-single-marijuana-plant/

Green Squall

Oh man, last year 81 year old woman had a plant taken by the cops. They then destroyed the plant and pressed no charges against the woman, thereby denying her a lawful way to seek recompense from the police, which is just basic thuggery. It was before growing weed was decriminalized in Massachusetts, but the police should have better things to do than bother an 81 year old woman for growing 1 plant. They had to press no charges, because if a case like this ever went to court Jury Nullification would destroy the law.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-garden-to-take-out-a-single-marijuana-plant/

I remember this story. As terrible as it was, at the end of the day it made the cops look like the ass hats they are and everyone had the back of the victim. I hope some nice Amherst growers hooked her up with some meds :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im in week 3 1/2 flower and Im seeing spots of Powdery Mildew here and there on the big Glues that are right next to the pool. Any recommendations for a spray that I can spray on new forming flowers without poisoning me and me friends when we smoke it?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Prestop is working for me. Killed/suppressed the botrytis on one plant and has prevented it and any PM completely on all the others, so far. It also stopped the PM on my cukes, which is a good indicator that it is pretty effective..

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I remember this story. As terrible as it was, at the end of the day it made the cops look like the ass hats they are and everyone had the back of the victim. I hope some nice Amherst growers hooked her up with some meds :biggrin:

There are some real AHs out there. I've got a 80 something granny (not my granny) with parkinsons that I hook up. Stuff takes the shakes away and makes her happy.

Green Squall

There are some real AHs out there. I've got a 80 something granny (not my granny) with parkinsons that I hook up. Stuff takes the shakes away and makes her happy.

Glad it works for her. My grandmother had parkinsons and dementia the last year and a half of her life (87), but she was definitely to fragile for cannabis at that point.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear. It's pretty cool when you can make a difference. She's like an old hippy lady and says "Fuck Trump" all the time. Cracks me up. Sometimes I think I get more out of it than she does. Great way to send the trim and stuff that wasn't what I wanted.

Interesting story on fox25 today. 4 out of the new Cannabis Control Commissioners voted against legalization.

Last edited:
I hope more people see how much bigger plants get when they are in the ground and plan that way next year.
you are #BeastCoast

Yes! OD weedgrowers are coming back to the roots of real organic growing like our grand grand fahter and mothers did! I love this. I hope there will be less people using mineral ferts and stuff day by day.
I think the last bit of this Indoor thinking are the smartpots.
Its like, dude my 60gal Smartpot produces better pot than my natural soil, next year -> dude my 120gal smartpot is better than my 60gal, next year dude my 400gal smartpot is even better.. and so on...
Dude your initial problem was your poorly treated native soil mix compared to foxfarm or something from the store period.
Fix your soul and grow bigger and better plants than in any 2000gal pot :D
i have never grown in something bigger than 7gal smartpot indoows but i know for sure there is nothing more forgiving and flexible than natural soil with lots of microlife.

keep it green

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
GG#4 ~
picture.php

GG99 #1 ~
picture.php

GG99 #2 ~
picture.php

Outdoor Grapefruit #2 ~
picture.php

picture.php

so sick bro, i want to stand up right now, take the bike and ride 10miles to my spot :D
This is like being hungry and watching a cookingshow...

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
A quick PCK shot. Frosting up nicely. These plants are starting to reek. I can smell them 30-40 feet away sometimes. They have a lemon/spice/pine scent going.

picture.php

A couple of the Pokey Doke plants. I just wrapped them with some support fencing yesterday.
picture.php

picture.php

look at this mini smarties! what size is this? 5 or 7gal? how do you keep them so green from top to bottom in these? nice man!

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Those are 15 gal bags, c00kie. I started with Dr. Earth soil amended with bat guanos, some lime and compost. Nothing but mild high N compost tea during the summer and for the last couple weeks or so since flowering really kicked in, high P tea. These Pokey Dokes from Afterthought are a pleasure to grow. Not finicky at all.

look at this mini smarties! what size is this? 5 or 7gal? how do you keep them so green from top to bottom in these? nice man!

Thanks, OG. I just used what I had. The 4 foot fencing was laying around so that's what got used.

I envy your support lol :biggrin: wish mine was that easy. Great looking plants you got there.