What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
admiralcornport, outstanding show! :respect:
Gave a 1/2 pack of Lifesaver to someone here last yr. and they became scarce.
:frown:
Sorry to see the delta drama, and MeltingPot go...:violin:

Finished cutting and trimming all my Apollo's.
Three spears on the left are Apollo 11, rest are Apollo Trip.

picture.php

It's gonna be a good summer! :D

Last edited:

HindukushMaster

props on those a11 spears, a11 is some of the best ive ever seen in my travels heres a pic of one of my older a11xmtf mothers i flowered when i stopped growin. check itttt + i had to throw a mr.feeny picture in there from boy meets world. Dude was way to thug!

1827img0862ib9.jpg

1827img0872td0.jpg

1827img0959medtq8.jpg

1827boyfeeny1zc7.jpg

G

Gratephul4THC

Admiral and HL, looking beautiful!

MP, sorry to hear this, if you read this good luck and stay safe.

I'll have a couple pics soon; my mtg and hawaiin durban are getting cut down in 5 days and im gonna let the Nev Haze go 12 weeks atleast! I also have 2 s99's that are 35 days in and are starting to pack on the trics bigtime!!!!

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Nice gratephul! Always love pics, and I am still wondering about the durban cross.

Sucks to hear about MP. I hope alls well.

C

cellardweller

^ whut he said.. :joint: well except for the Durban, just cause I never wondered about it..till now..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everybody ready for some super bowls? :bashhead: :biglaugh:

Tho I took pics yesterday, I couldn't help taking another today as I was trimming. She was just glistening! :D

NYCD X C99
picture.php

As I was trimming up the lower buds, I noticed a few seeds. Later found one spent umbrella, no sign of any other nanners. Guess she might live on!

L

Lune TNS

Damn HL, sick picture! I wish I took take photos that good, and some awesome herb aswell :joint::joint::joint:

L

Lilly456

Comin' at ya' HL. Thats a nice pic for sure, I'm gonna have to dig into my garden and whoop yer ass!!!Nice out there today, eh gentlemen? Man I better have somethin' in there to bang heads with that one!! Well gotta go cut wood in the slush...great..My best to all of ya', Chaco.:joint:

admiralcornport

Hey y'all

Getting close! I took a tester off the LS last night, def needs some more time to flush... and there was one seed that was looking pretty mature.

Lifesaver
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Spinderella

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for playing!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking lovely, admiralcornport! I think the Lifesaver's I grew were nothing special, tho very potent. Just didn't luck into a killer pheno. One plant tasted literally like garbage, very unappealing.
I bought them as Bog's 'med' strain, expecting a dick-in-the-dirt, knockout high, but there was a racy undercurrent to the buzz, like in most good Sat/Indica X's. Just wasn't what I was looking for, but they were some extreme frost whores! :D
Man, I smoke this apollo, it gets me on some real jags! :biglaugh:

Again, great shots there, sir! :respect:

herbal essences, damn, it's been WAY too long since you popped up! :wave:

Lune, use a tripod! :wink:

Lil, let's see what you got! Throwdown, bitch!!! :nanana:

Honey White #3
picture.php

Honey White #9
picture.php

picture.php

L

Lilly456

I think I'm a little inept, I can't figure how to upload a pic anymore with the new site.Oh well HL , I give in.Had some nice SSH and Giesel pics guess I'll look at 'em alone...have a nice cold night ya'll. Chaco.:joint::joint:

G

Gratephul4THC

Admiral more sick pics! keep it up

Deft, cutting down the hawaiian durban and mtg tomorrow, i'll be sure to take some pics and post by the weekend. I'm not too happy about the yeild of the durban but the frost covering the buds and unique smell more than make up for it. Not sure she'll make it into my mother room tho... i have a couple rooted cuts just incase she smokes insane!

HL, nice work on the honey white; #9 is lookin good :joint::joint::joint:

Chaco, figure it out man i'd like to see that SSH and Giesel!!!

L

Lilly456

I think I figured it out.3 screaming kids, a pissed off mom and woodpiles covered in snow, well, I couldn't figure out much...SSH 1st and the rest are Giesel...I'll take better pics in the morning I was in the shit all day yesterday... Let me go read for awhile , 3 hrs and my kids will be asking me all kinds of crazy shit, I obviously fucked up something...

Latest posts

Latest posts