What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

admiralcornport

Here's a pic of the cdawg x c99 (jlp's freebee from a few years ago)
pretty sweet

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, admiralcornport! Nice to have you checking in! :D

Welcome mojogreenhand! :wave: I used to only start half a pack or less at a time, but got to the point where I have too many beans to pop and want the best odds at finding a keeper, so I now pop whole packs at a time.

I'd grow out both the J.Weed pks. and I'm sure you'll get 9 girls. :wink:
IT's a subjective thing. In the end I bet you pop some of all three. It's too tempting to add another strain to try! :biglaugh:
BTW, I'm in a 4.5 X 4.5 tent w/ a 600w SS reflector and @ the moment have 19 plants, all in 2-3gal. pots, crammed in there. Half will be done within two wks. Adding a few plants a wk or so makes for a nice perpetual garden.

Couple of Apollo Trip/ Apollo 11 shots:
APOLLO TRIP, #1
picture.php

APOLLO TRIP, #3
picture.php

APOLLO 11, #3
picture.php

All day 49 :smoke:

G

Gratephul4THC

Deft, the hawaiian durban is all the pics i last posted.

HL, looking beautiful man!

Peterpan, haven't seen you in a while, where ya been?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Apollos look incredible Highlighter! Always heard lots of great stuff but never had to chance to smoke any

Quick pics of some recent SOG plants I pulled, didn't end up with a lot but its good smoke :joint: Got another one that came in at about 6.3g but no pics. First plants under a 150 for me too btw. First 2 pics are the same plant, last 2 are the same plant.

25870IMG_2601-med.JPG

25870IMG_2474-med.JPG

25870IMG_2607-med.JPG

25870IMG_26091-med.JPG

stay safe everyone

Last edited:
M

MeltingPot

Hope all is well for everyone...
Admiral, Rob, nice nugs =)
HL...drooling.
Mojo, good luck w/ whatever you decide to crack.

Some shots:
ECSD in Pro-Mix
picture.php

Mako Haze in Coco
picture.php

This cut was documented in the E.C.C. thread's opening pages.
Hope everyone stays warm,
MP

L

Lune TNS

Hey all, he's a bunch of stuff Ive had going on recently... have posted some around, some just uploaded...
KKSC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pure Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

mojogreenhand

Well I decided to go with both packs of JW. I'll save the C99xDC for another day. Highlighter, I kinda took it as a challenge when you said trying the third strain would be too irresistible. :D

So last night I grabbed some ziplock sandwich bags and folded up some paper towels and got everything nice and wet and put them on top of one of my external hard drives (this keeps them nice and warm). Today a few of the NLxAK47 have already started to crack open. Damn that was fast!

Also found out that it's hard to find simple clip on fans in the winter.

L

Lune TNS

Very cool mojo... something good has gotta be in there... good news with beans on my end too, popped some highend f1s, just checked a little while ago and got 10/10!...

C

cellardweller

Really, I was thinkin this one is NASTY!!!

All the best,
TG
tg, I only say that because I had the pleasure of smokin that ECSD for a minute..what a treat!
edit: thats great to hear Lune! have you run the Highend before? one of my fav's..
oh yeah, I wanted to ask..did you crack them other beans yet?

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Damn I can't wait to flower my ecsd. Shit I can't wait to flower all my shit. I've got some pure kush bx1 crosses and I think one pheno is very pure kush leaning. Only plant starting to purp in these cooler temps and has those arrow head tipped leafs

thatguy

Ahhh,CD, I was thinkin you meant the pic!

Had some OD ECSD, I'm pretty sure it didn't do it justice, though. It wasn't what folks have been raving about, that's for sure!

All the best,
TG

D

Delta Force

im puffin some of LUNEs ECSD right now.....whoa....kid killed it. :joint:

smoked one bowl outta the new bub and im baked! packing another tho cuz the taste is redonk.:2cents:

Im still holding onto a little piece of the PUSS for a romantic night with the GF:noway:

M

MeltingPot

Hydro Organic Sour D almost finished in DWC.
picture.php

picture.php

Lune, that Akita x Amnesia Kush is a beaut bro..along w/ the rest of the gals in yer stable.
MP

U

UBER21

Must spread rep around b4 hitting up Melting Pot and Lune tns again....yada yada.....nice cheeba guys....peace :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Playing russian roulette w/ this post, I don't want this page to end!
YOU'RE ALL KILLING IT! :woohoo:

Lune, great show! Glad to hear your gonna run the Highend! :D:yes:

MeltingPot, nice stuff, but I'll be particularly watching that Mako Haze! :yummy:

Took down my 1st Apollo today, the runt. Only one to show any amber trichs so far. Can't wait to try her out, she's super frosty! :D
picture.php

Here's a shot of the NYCD X C99
picture.php

Keep 'em coming gang, I'm loving this! :smile: