What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

RIPAC FUNDRAISER

RIPAC FUNDRAISER

Just in case anyone doesn't know about it, there is a RIPAC fundraiser party at Trinity Brewhouse in Providence Thursday Night. You can download your ticket at this link.

RIPAC fundraiser ticket

And by the way those guys at Organically Grown are great guys. They have everything you need and the prices are great. I didn't know he was a Vet now I like that place even more. I haven't gone anywhere else since I found that store and I can't see why anyone would if you live anywhere near the area.

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
thetokemaster said:
Just in case anyone doesn't know about it, there is a RIPAC fundraiser party at Trinity Brewhouse in Providence Thursday Night. You can download your ticket at this link.

RIPAC fundraiser ticket

And by the way those guys at Organically Grown are great guys. They have everything you need and the prices are great. I didn't know he was a Vet now I like that place even more. I haven't gone anywhere else since I found that store and I can't see why anyone would if you live anywhere near the area.

yeah man, he lost both his right arm and his right leg from a IED over
in Baghdad. he's a true American hero! that alone should make you
want to shop there. and you're right, thier prices are fair and they
don't push you to buy anything.

lol, i probably won't be at the fund raiser though. one, i have no money, lol,
two, i'm alergic to alcohol, every time i drink, i get drunk. been more 'n 12
years since that happened, lol.

now, when i need to self-medicate, i only use herbal remedies, lol.

C

cellardweller

actually reefa, it's in Cranston..Organically Grown, that is.. and then up in the woods ya got Good to Grow out in West Greenwich on rt.3, but the last time I was there, his Emily tables were infested by thrips...:bashhead: :nono:
good to see the OP stickin his head in once and awhile!!

Worm's Way stinks

Worm's Way stinks

I'm not a worm's way fan. I started buying equipment there when they were in that goofy self storage joint in Worcester in about 89-90. I think the same guy still owns it, only for years I haven't seen him there, just a host of very unfriendly, militant hippy dykes who are not only not the least bit helpful, but act like they are doing you a big favor to cash out your order, even if you are dropping wads of dough there. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I bought a 1000 w hps, an ebb-flow setup, and 3 waterfarms, as well as a bunch of other stuff I needed. Well, I could only fit 2 waterfarms in the space I had allotted so I took 1 back. Never opened, by the way, with the receipt that showed I had spent over 1200 bucks on that purchase. They REFUSED to take it back for a store credit!!!! Guess why........it had been over 30 days since I bought it.

So for a long time I had to get everything off the internet. I was so relieved when I went to organically grown, they are a great shop let's keep them busy.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ I can relate. Takes me 3 hr's one way there. Bought a bulb that was no good, not a spark. Made it back w/ receipt 40 odd days later, they gave me that 30 day crap. I told 'em this was the last time I'd be driving 6 hrs for nothing and haven't been back.

M

MeltingPot

Wow...those stories about WW suck...I have been going to that WW for years now. They are quadrupling their floor space this year I guess...Raping enough people on the 30 day scam to rebuild the joint...I swear that it is an old Burger King...

Worm's Way ; The Monopoly ARHARAHARHAHA!!!!!

kirkland212

Damn, really guys, why all the hate? I've had nothing but good experiences at WW. I always come with a list and the staff rounds up all my stuff for me quickly. Granted I've never had to return anything so I don't know about that. I personally love the place, great selection and competitive prices.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not hatin', just some truth. I do think they have the best selection and decent prices, but they're farther for me to get to than the others. Mostly I buy mail-order, but if I want any bulk items like Promix or a big bag o' perlite, I'll make the trip.

They were the only store in NE for a l-o-n-g time and I respect them for that, and I went alot more when they were in that crazy storage facility.
Bottom line for me, it's an extra hr. to get to WW than HM or OG.

C

cellardweller

...and not for nuthin, go back about 50-60 pages where some members are talkin about some shady sketchy shit about plate numbers being taken down over there..not to get the rumor mill started up again..I have been assured that there are new owners and they are on the way to being a franchise I guess. I have never been there so I really have no say about the service there..
:joint:
~cd

admiralcornport

harvest moon has recently changed the layout of thier store, so it doesn't look like such a clusterfunk. They also started stocking coco... The parrot however is still there. Don't piss it off.

asaru969

good day all...let me chime in here if i may...i'm not hatin at all but..WW may have everything and more in their store,but theres something missing when you shop there,some sort of vibe they throw out..their great at filling orders and answering questions but theres this void there...i personally like Organically Grown...the place is great...its safe,they know there shit and their really great people...good luck with the new store...

Plates

Plates

That plate number rumor has been around forever. I don't think it's true.....
HOWEVER,
If anyone remembers "Operation Green Merchant" which was brought about by Bush #1, ........there was a chain of grow stores in Pennsylvania called Northern Lights......apparently they sold cuttings or seeds to someone, anyway, the DEA DID stake out there stores, DID get plate numbers, DID follow up, and DID bust grows all over the northeast because of it. When I first started going to WW, I used to have friends drive me there because I was so paranoid. But I don't think that's even legal now to be honest.

But, Worm's Way does stink. If you shop there long enough, they will make you so mad you will never return.........

thatguy

Which HM are you guys talking about? The one in MASS I assume?

It threw me for a loop when you guys started talking about a damn parrot. We got a HM down here in CT, and there ain't no damn parrot! Nor do they have much stock, either.

No matter what sketchy stories you may have heard, one should always keep an open eye for LEO when leaving any hydro store.

All the best,TG

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was around for Operation Green Merchant, and that shit reverberated around for awhile. I was sketched out over my mail orders for sure. Worm's Way opened soon after I believe. I had a buddy drive me, the location sketched me right out, but I wanted to support them. Nowhere around Boston would allow such a store, hence the outskirts of Worcester. I was a decent customer til I moved. Been to the new location twice.

HM in Foxboro. Funny, I was near there a few sunday's back, the Pat's were playing, it was around 2, so I gave it a shot. Traffic was a breeze, but the parking lot was being used for Pats parking. :bashhead: :biglaugh:

Pretty close to switching my Apollo's, so I thought I'd post this shot of the classic zigzagging between internodes. This is some of my favorite pot, and I'm so happy to be growing it again. :D

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
admiralcornport said:
harvest moon has recently changed the layout of thier store, so it doesn't look like such a clusterfunk. They also started stocking coco... The parrot however is still there. Don't piss it off.

LOL, went to harvest moon once and thing was freaking the fuck out the whole time :dueling: good to hear they changed the layout. Never heard of the other 2, I'd ask but I'm sure I can google it. Places out here are liquid sun (holyoke) and NE hydro in Soho :wink: never actually been to either, LS used to have a good catalog online i dunno what happened to it.

rasta

sup dewds long time no see :wave: was jus reading thru and saw this and lold
thetokemaster said:
I'm not a worm's way fan. I started buying equipment there when they were in that goofy self storage joint in Worcester in about 89-90. I think the same guy still owns it, only for years I haven't seen him there, just a host of very unfriendly, militant hippy dykes who are not only not the least bit helpful, but act like they are doing you a big favor to cash out your order, even if you are dropping wads of dough there. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I bought a 1000 w hps, an ebb-flow setup, and 3 waterfarms, as well as a bunch of other stuff I needed. Well, I could only fit 2 waterfarms in the space I had allotted so I took 1 back. Never opened, by the way, with the receipt that showed I had spent over 1200 bucks on that purchase. They REFUSED to take it back for a store credit!!!! Guess why........it had been over 30 days since I bought it.

So for a long time I had to get everything off the internet. I was so relieved when I went to organically grown, they are a great shop let's keep them busy.
u ever see the emo kid in there? very flamboyent. tho i never really had a prob there tho they arnt helpful i most of the time dont need help and know wat i want and just where it is.

edit: also one day when i was in there with my friend a CRAZY crew of college "gangsters" and i use the term lightly came in while i was pickin up some guano and guess wat the first thing they asked for was? 1k hps and cloning gel lmao they also mentioned they were about to spend alot of money lol the dykes seemd very happy to help them get there cloning gel. needless to say i didnt stick around to see where that was gonna go.

Last edited:

jhghj

yo ho ho new to site in new england.got some alpha deeze and some red eyed bride and g13x widow on da way. got 2x 600 watt.mostly organic gro-op featuring this month and next nycd-soma and heavy duty fruity -t h seeds

{Lotus}

NE checking in..

Here's the current project..
Some really good bagseed I found a while back..
I gave it a name..Just called her Ivory.
About a month and a half in, She started to smell like coffee.
Especially when brushed up against and Has ever since.
Brings a new meaning to "Wake up and Smell the coffee."

About 3 months old now give or take..
Heavy Lst/ is vegging under a 4 bulb T-5 now in a 20 gal tote
Did some pruning,cleaned up below the canopy
Will switch up to 150w Hps + 4 T-5 Bloom bulbs come flower
Pro-mix Bx/blood and bone/Ewc/perlite/lime/fed FF Grow big+Molasses every other watering
Co2

My pics aren't that good fellas but ya get the idea..By the way nice work guys

Last edited: