What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

InPotiTrust

Sorry to see u go Chaco :badday: hope all is well.

Lune Thanks man we had a great time.That FFA is looking real nice we gona have to talk about that.

Highlighter Thanks.Whats going on with the Outdoors?

cellardweller :muahaha: :muahaha: :laughing: Thanks yo.Your garden looks really healthy and nice cloner too.

Gratephul4THC Thanks alot man.Don't let all the BS and shit get u down after all thats why we have the blessed herb to keep the good vibes and enjoy life.I'm liking those hashplant x big bud hope u took clones.Can't wait to see how your outdoor doing.

Well heres wat i have going right now 2 CD X LT clones,8,Highend S pheno clones,16 BagseedB X Biddy Early,1 Highend X Biddy Early this is for my 60/60 force flower outdoor that i'll be trying thanks to Silverback.

The best roots i ever had after 7 days in my cloner.

Here is my outdoor plot they all showed pre flower already and i got 4 females and 1 male A99 X Freezland.The male is the one that got supercropped from a deer or something.
So i have 2 A99XFreez female, 1 Boreal mix female and my Rukia bagseed thats doing really good.

The highend Sativa Pheno is dry so in the jars it goes so heres so me pix of it in my ash tray i picked up in FL and also this glass pipe i picked up in FL too.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

glass pipe=plane ride home! Thanks IPiT!! your words mean alot!
Heres some pics for my home thread homies!!

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

InPotiTrust

cellardweller said:
glass pipe=plane ride home! Thanks IPiT!! your words mean alot!
Heres some pics for my home thread homies!!

No prob.Its not really a problem to bring those as long as it don't have any resin :frown: but as long as u have everything in order you'll be fine plus i had mad seeds with me :jump: from the hook up i got from some fam down there.Good luck on the shrooms i have yet to try my hand at it.

G

Gratephul4THC

went to check on the outdoors,

1st plant

2nd plant

I wont be checking these babies for atleast 4 weeks probably gonna be more like 6.

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE-

C

cellardweller

InPotiTrust said:
plus i had mad seeds with me :jump:

any chance of us hearin a list?
Thanks for the luck!
Nice OD Gratephul!
~cd
edit: this is what I'm smokin 2 nite..

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola crewe! :wave: Hope every one had a great forth and got to see some fireworks! :D
Rainy here today, so I took a few pics.

InPotiTrust, looking good w/ all those seedlings! They all going outside? Sweet! :yes:

After last yr I didn't have it in me to do much outside this yr. I put 6 seedlings where I won't get to check on til oct. Have 2 more that I will check on on occasion. Next trip I'll take pics.

Today I transplanted the 2 Neeple cuts and a Tri cut I'd had out in my cold frame the last month. I then LST'd them and put them in the flower rm. Next wk I might put up a screen for them. :wink:
I also took my last Blue Diesel @ 98 days.

Here is a Gadzooks @ 77 days. (HE X BD)

Two got too damaged from my duct incident, but 2 survived, tho were def affected by the high heat. (115!)
Now these are @ 77 days, but all of a sudden there's all this new growth! I can only imagine they just recovered and went wild! Haven't been ferted for a month. :confused: Anyway, check out the new growth. Here's a nug that bloomed up from a snipped branch a the btm of the stalk.

Right above that, we come to the meat of the plant that has exploded w/ growth!

Even the top cola is throwing a few new pistils. A few late nanners have also surfaced. I was planning on taking them down next wk, but now am leaning to letting them finish as they will. Whatda think?

Here's a shot of one of my 'High & Tri' gals, this one leaning to the Tri side.
Notice the pieces of perlite stuck to her from my incident? :bashhead:

63 days

I'll be happy to get these damaged plants done. Other than producing seeds, they bum me out! :frown:

Hope yer all having a great weekend! :D

whodi

Veteran
What strain grows the best outdoors and produces large yields without mold in the northeast.. i'm guessing something that finishes early cause it gets cold up there... perhaps female seeds grapefruit?

Just asking cause i'm interested in moving up north.. near maine.. was wondering if you all could give me a tip or two.

thanks,

whodi

Last edited:

InPotiTrust

Those OD looks good Gratephul4THC.

cellardweller It's nothing fancy just that i got a OZ of the best regs i have ever had and just had to save those seeds.Nice nugs :rasta:.

Highlighter Yea they all going out once they show sex as they been in 12/12 about a week now so around next week they going out.What did u put out this year?Those Gadzooks look pretty dam good after all thats happened to them just goes to show how strong these plants can be.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Highlighter again."

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whodi, No need to be a demanding ass here, it just won't wash. You'd be better served over here: N.E. outdoor A good 3 yrs. worth of info there.

I checked on my Purple Peace today, a wk after going in the ground. Both have expressed, one being a male that was pulled. Here's the gal:

Getting excited about the 3 cuts I LST'd this weekend, now in flower! I'll get some shots up next weekend. F'n hot one out today! :D

Peace, HL

whodi

Veteran
i did asky nicely, funny how i get a response when i demand though.

Thanks, though

-whodi

Buddle

Veteran
Hey all,
Everyones stuff is looking awesome.Heres a few of my outdoor girls.

C99 x og kush abusive

Chem D

Triangle..now in the ground

Not sure if I can get this girl in the ground :laughing: ECSD

Some ladies in waiting..
Cheese x Danish passion

Geurilla Gold x Og Kush

NL x C99( bottom green pots) Orange pot is Petrolia Headstash x Og kush..very fragrant

Most of these are in now

Buddle

Veteran
Whodi,
Maine has some local strains that are popular.Anything by Breeder Brad,or Boreal genetics would work as well. Greens has some great early finishers too.If you're looking for a commercial seedbank choice, I'd go with Biddy Early from Magus Genetics..or Early Misty from Nirvana.A cheap alternative..

The Vermonster

Buddle looks like you're working overtime...lol........Awesome line-up!!! I bet the ecsd is close to 6 feet by now.........ttys..........

InPotiTrust

Nice Outdoors guys can't wait to see those in flowering.

The VermonsterWats up man?For some reason your name just popped in my head early today so i was gona shoot u a pm,good to see u alright.

I went to check on my outdoor and it was doing fine when this pic was taken but since i been back it looks like a deer or something broke the 2 main cola on my Rukia bagseed clone :fsu:

I also went flying with my friend yesterday and took some awesome pics.Here is a view of providence

Me whipin it

G

Gratephul4THC

i was gonna upload some pics but looks like they won't let me I'll try tomorrow

G

Gratephul4THC

anyone else here having problems posting picture? its been a while for me and wanted to so some dry nug shots of some giesel, blockhead, hashplant x big bud

Latest posts

Latest posts