What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Buddle

Veteran
Thanks Cellardweller...the S99 was vegged indoors , flipped and put outside 2/3 of the waY through her flowering cycle.It is only my second time outdoors with cuts.I think the main reason they stuck to flowering was...they got afternoon shade starting@ 3pm and...they were so far into the cycle when put outside.It's not a fall harvest to say the least but definitely worth it.
Not all my cuts responded well to this.My ssh started to get stretchy so we bring her inside for her dark time.I'm sure some strains respond better to this method than others..best of luck with your crop..BL

C

cellardweller

excellent explanation Buddles! Sounds like it cuts way down on the electric bill too! Thanks for the luck flingin..heres some more back at ya!

G

Gratephul4THC

buddle, good luck with that S99, your gonna love her, she smells great, taste great, and yeilds damn good. I liked her so much I have a mother of her in the veg room.

The Vermonster

AG ur a sick puppy w/ the size of that cola....gr8 work man....cant wait until the next seed release!!!!!...lol........keep it green!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
The Vermonster said:
AG ur a sick puppy w/ the size of that cola....gr8 work man....cant wait until the next seed release!!!!!...lol........keep it green!!!!

lol....No seed release....

as my seeds are party freebies...............I don't want to give any1 in charge the idea I am selling/giving seeds away online....... I would never do that. Seeds are for N&J goers and local growers/friends .....

spreading luv 1 seed at a time :joint:

The Vermonster

Americangrower said:
lol....No seed release....

as my seeds are party freebies...............I don't want to give any1 in charge the idea I am selling/giving seeds away online....... I would never do that. Seeds are for N&J goers and local growers/friends .....

spreading luv 1 seed at a time :joint:

So that nobody gets the wrong idea i was just playin w/ AG......i meant to say AG cant wait to see the N+J/locals/friends beans in action....now thats a better way of putting it....... :bashhead:

Last edited:
K

KnightShield

bring on the beans damn it! j/k seriously tho, ive gotten a few inquiry's as to where to find them and i have freely passed some along when i had extras. the locals got a demand for AG gear no doubt. his work definately competes well with alot of top shelf cuts circulating the NE, it took a few generations of breeding but man the S99 has proved to be some intoxicating smoke!

C

cellardweller

Home Sweet Home...
Heres a couple from Mandala's kalichakra..30 or so days veg...

peace
~cd

giroldo

hey guys, im growing in massachusetts.

when is it too late to put plants outside? I have one outside and it is about a month old but it isnt all that tall at all.

I was concerned about yield ad wanted to put more plants out but would it be worth it?

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
What's up my Northward EC brothers? Nice stuff you guys have goin on over here, me thinks I'll have to drop in more often

C

cellardweller

aww damn..I wanted to go fishin w/ ya man..
R.I.P. chaco. may you stay safe and have positive vibes for the rest of your life!
much peace out at ya bro! pm me if you come back!
~cellard

Last edited:
H

herbal essences

Good to see everyone that's still around, and all the new faces, just thought I'd pop in say hello and give my regards to everyone, hopefully I'll be back around soon enough hopefully around fall time with something of my own to contribute, take care everyone

InPotiTrust

Wats up guys?I just got back from my honeymoon in FL and it was awesome i had a great time.

I see everybodys doing it up and a few old faces comin back,i'll be posting up wats going on over on this front later.

L

Lune TNS

Sorry to see ya go chaco, good luck...

Congrats inpotitrust... sounds like you guys had a good time. Talk soon...

Did a little trimming today...

^FFA

Going out and grabbing a 600 later this week... needs more power! :joint: :joint: :joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats InPotiTrust! :D

Sorry to see Chaco go, but he's done this before. Hope to see him back in time...

herbal e, nice to see you swing by. Hope to see your fall haul!

Lune! Power UP, buddy! :D:yes:

Not much happening here, just a bunch of seeds forming. :wink:

C

cellardweller

Hi guys! :wave:
Congrats IPiT!! "Make love not War"..or just get married and do both I say! :laughing: Best wishes to ya! heres a toaster...
Lune nice lil FFA there!
Romper Stomper Bomper Boo...I see Gratephul and Highlighter too! :laughing:
Here's a quickie update on the kids. Went dark today, 12/12 will be in full cycle on the 3rd. Couple pics, check out the thread for the rest if ya wanna..

Thats all for now folks,
Have a safe and happy 4th everyone!
~c

G

Gratephul4THC

What up guys,

basically this last month I have ran into a bunch of bullshit and a lot of bad luck, but I am still alive, kicking, and growing! I havent been able to do a bunch of shit I wanted to do with my plants but I need to get the more important shit in my life taken care of first but enough of me bringing down the vibe.

IPIT congrats on the honeymoon and wedding I wish you and your wife have years of happiness, can't wait to see what you got going on as well. :rasta:

Lune, that scissor hash is looking nice and so is that bud. I don't know what your running now but your going to love and def see a notice in your buds once you start using that 600 watter. keep up the good work.

HL, haven't seen you post in a min, hope the beans are coming along nicely. :rasta:

CD, top notch work your doing over there, I can't wait to see those babies go into flowering, your stuff is looking super healthy!

here are a couple pics I took
pic of the hashplant x big buds and others, they are 49 days in to flowering

here are the new plants i put in, this run will consist of some blockhead, gpd, giesel, s99, ecsd, and mtg diesel.

here is an experiement, I put a MTG diesel in a 5 gallon pot started bending it over where ever I could then threw a screen over it to see what kind of yield i can get. I needed to ScrOG again and just couldn't wait.

I havent checked on my outdoors and don't really plan to for a few more weeks but I'll put some pics up when I go back. Also Im happy cause it summer and I love the warm weather, all the concerts, and beer drinking that will get done in the next 2-3 months. Everyone stay safe!

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

-ONE-

Latest posts

Latest posts