"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
NEW: Proposed Regulation Concerning Palliative Use of Marijuana
Public Hearing: 10:00 a.m.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Department of Consumer Protection
Room 126, State Office Building
165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford

^^^^^ 2 days after 420 ..I wish I could attend but I doubt it ..I hope some valid points like people with NON -debilitating conditions applying and more info on caregivers gets brought up

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Sweet! was that stuff put through a vac oven? Or did you try putting the vacuum bowl on top of the toaster oven by any chance?

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Just the regular vac method. I tried the toaster oven thing but I think either my oven is too small or chamber is too big cuz I coouldnt get it warm enough.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
That sucks, I had to run my toaster a little warmer to get the temp I am was looking for inside the bowl. I am assuming because of the thickness of the vac bowl and the pyrex dish that sat inside it. I also have the smaller of the vac bowls too so it fits semi-conveniently. I am sure you can careless either way when you got the oven coming in soon.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
It goes faster than u think Slip.... I'm barely smoking flowers these days, usually just a bowl or two at night just for the flavor. My dang ol brother smokes 5g of erl a week!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looks like an erll party in here today. Here's some I made with lloyd yesterday. It's technically a mix of Blueberry, PK, Candy and Cookies but most of it was BB and it certainly smells like it.

4cnngT8.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Y'alls blueberry looks so dank, man my mouth starts watering every time Otto or someone posts a flower pic. What is it exactly?... A blueberry from DJ or a cut that's been around for a while?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
All the errl!!! I will be doing a run soon enough. Ordered a few new strains

-Hells Angel OG x Afghan#1 IBL
-Docs OG
-White Lotus

1K Setup will be fired up today :D

Loving the show fellas! Keep the dank coming!

NEG978

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, that blueberry I've heard several times is suppose to be a pre2k DJshort BB, now I won't say its not, but I have a hard time believing this. Mainly because the plant doesn't seem to grow like DJ shorts genetics, put that BB cut up against many DJ shorts BB's and I think most people will agree they don't look structurally and physically related. Then again this doesn't mean its just some freak pheno of a DJ short BB and someone had a killer eye to keep it around. If I had to guess though I would think its from some seeds of DJ shorts "true blueberry" line of seeds, the descriptions seem very similar but at the same time I've yet to see any true blueberry plants look like that cut. All that being said I don't know and never will, but I do know its a killer cut and its the reason its been kept around a while.

I am sure we could get the league of extraordinary gentleman to sit around the round table and discuss it for days

That's interesting to hear Otto ... I guess well never know but I liked Ras' story of this BB ... it's gotta be at least a 10t
Yr old cut ..... all I know, it's FIRE ..... chill w Ras last week puffin on some BB. .... Or was that CandyChem ..... Shit idk ... But I'll have that cut of BB outdoors ... 1 in my backyard in a greenhouse and a few out in the bush ... Guerilla style

Lloyd .... That's a fat slab of errl bro .... Knock a herd of elephants OUT

Nice shatter CDM ..... 5g all week of errl .... Is ya bro in a permanent coma ..... lol ... ..... His tolerance to flowers is shot ..,. No doubt